Author Topic: [Resolved] Raise money from turf capture to $3000  (Read 5059 times)

btgitman

[Resolved] Raise money from turf capture to $3000
« on: 04 04, 2012, 11:49:01 am »
I've been thinking that the money that we get from every turf taken isn't enought if we consider the big expense that we have to do to get them. I believe that increasing the money for every conquered territory would be very useful to those gangs that spend most of their time, and money, in LV taking turfs.  The price of gungs and their ammunition have been increased but the prize for turfing hasn't.
I think that it would be great if somehow the money that we get from it would depends in how much war did we have to get them. But this may be complicated and abussed so I propose increasing the prize to 4k.

What do you think about this idea? Thaks for read!
« Last Edit: 10 04, 2012, 07:56:51 pm by Arran »

Runty824

Re: Increase money for every turf taken
« Reply #1 on: 04 04, 2012, 12:16:46 pm »
-1 because LV has many turfs and you can easily get money doing turfs, btw 2k is good, let it be like it is

Fritz

« Reply #2 on: 04 04, 2012, 12:49:59 pm »
-1 because LV has many turfs and you can easily get money doing turfs, btw 2k is good, let it be like it is

I dont think that you are in a gang, right?

I agree 2k isnt enough

Wisam|Grove

« Reply #3 on: 04 04, 2012, 12:56:39 pm »
100% agreed, when gangs start turfing we  loss much ammo and we only take 2k
+1

btgitman

« Reply #4 on: 04 04, 2012, 01:09:17 pm »
I dont think that you are in a gang, right?
yeah, me neither :P

reduxo

« Reply #5 on: 04 04, 2012, 01:53:21 pm »
nah, any more than 2k and defending your own turf wouldn't worth it. you could just let them cap it and go back to make even more money. 2k is fine.

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: 04 04, 2012, 02:32:33 pm »
I agree that you lose money in LV, and taking turfs doesn't really make you money, but there are some things that can be added to LV to help make money and increase the ammount of players going there. Just gotta brainstorm.

GHoST|DRaGoN

« Reply #7 on: 04 04, 2012, 05:58:10 pm »
Well I don't think we should have 4k but I don't think we should have 2k either so I say 3k in the middle the reason why I wan't it to be 4k is because you get people coming into the game starting brand new gangs which there's nothing wrong with that but they don't wan't to invite anyone they just make it so they can go turfing making money then you get all these shitty colour's blinding you when you look at LV and gangs like Camora, NorthSideMafia, GHoST and all those big gangs don't want other people using there colours loads of Camora dont want to see orange everywhere. and neither do the rest so I sayNO TO 4K AND YES TO 3K!!

ps.thanks for reading my comment :D

btgitman

« Reply #8 on: 04 04, 2012, 06:55:07 pm »
nah, any more than 2k and defending your own turf wouldn't worth it. you could just let them cap it and go back to make even more money. 2k is fine.

I was jus proposing it for taking turfs, not for their defense. I'm not proposing this because I am too lazy to work, I am saying because. In my case I spend much time in lv, not that I'm complaining about it, I love being in LV. But I always find myself with a war that requires a enormous expense. At least 1k more would be useful  ::)

Offline Mikleo

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mikleo
« Reply #9 on: 04 04, 2012, 07:10:01 pm »
I certainly agree with this idea. I think that should be 4k and if much expenditure of ammunition in wars, etc. +1
Ex. New Revolution - Leader
Ex. The Pro Family - Founder

vallejo

« Reply #10 on: 04 04, 2012, 07:17:10 pm »
I certainly agree with this idea. I think that should be 4k and if much expenditure of ammunition in wars, etc. +1
nice idea :D Me like

Ray_Johnson

« Reply #11 on: 04 04, 2012, 07:58:59 pm »
Actual fact, I'm spending more SPAZ, that I'm buying :-\ Which is not economical :D
If you in LV more then 1 or 2 hour/s, 2k became 4k, 4 - 8 and etc.
^This is nice add to the suggest^
+1

Offline CaS

• -
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: vaN|CaS*
  • Squad: MasterBait
« Reply #12 on: 04 04, 2012, 08:04:03 pm »
Remember that there is BC in LV.
2K is enough. So 10 turfs gives you 20k isn't that enough?
LV has more than 10 turfs and that will make you get more money easily if this idea just made.
I don't agree.

Criminals have BC-Hijack-Bank Robbery-DrugShipment stop being selfish and want more and more.
~Don't get too close, it's dark inside~

btgitman

« Reply #13 on: 04 04, 2012, 09:01:16 pm »
Remember that there is BC in LV.
2K is enough. So 10 turfs gives you 20k isn't that enough?
LV has more than 10 turfs and that will make you get more money easily if this idea just made.
I don't agree.

Criminals have BC-Hijack-Bank Robbery-DrugShipment stop being selfish and want more and more.
That's because you're not a criminal, you don't know how much do you need to spend to take a turf. You are right, there are many turfs but there are many wars too.

Offline CaS

• -
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: vaN|CaS*
  • Squad: MasterBait
« Reply #14 on: 04 04, 2012, 09:41:11 pm »
That's because you're not a criminal, you don't know how much do you need to spend to take a turf. You are right, there are many turfs but there are many wars too.
I am not a newer in this game you should care about what you are talking about.
At the time that takes for turfing, you can make double double money of your lost money in turfs with in other criminals job.

You are looking from one side not all sides, you might get a luck and get some turfs which had been owned by noobs and they quit in case you will earn more money.

I always see H=O=B=O=S owning LV and they are going well, I don't know what's your problem? That's all because some people can own anyone of who wants to earn more money in a turf?

Not server fault, all of you should know that you got more than anyone even cops and you shouldn't asking for more things and that's all is my opinion.
~Don't get too close, it's dark inside~