Author Topic: [RESOLVED] Requesting Some Police Vehicles For SAPD.  (Read 7568 times)

Offline Turismo

• The Slow Car
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Turismo
Re: Requesting Some Police Vehicles For SAPD.
« Reply #15 on: 08 04, 2012, 10:19:04 pm »
Never saw such thing. Enforcers are for SWAT use, always were and always will be.

Stop this fight,
IRL, Cops can get enforcers, also SWAT, we are not GTA, we are MTA:CIT, FBI also have an enforcer.
Well, the community didn't agreed about the enforcer,  so no Enforcers, we will not force players to vote for yes
 thank you!
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother;"

MeDo0_N

« Reply #16 on: 08 04, 2012, 10:25:14 pm »
I agree since the other official law groups have it 1+

gen.olo

« Reply #17 on: 09 04, 2012, 12:03:47 am »
I agree with Stevie and I'm joining his request.

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Ellis 4L
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #18 on: 09 04, 2012, 08:44:16 am »
Wow, what, I didn't have Enforcer in the first place and popl voted againts because of it :o

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

Offline Timtso

• Regular Community Member
  • Chief Advisor of SAPD
  • Ingame: Timtso[SAPD]
« Reply #19 on: 09 04, 2012, 09:23:00 am »
Wow, what, I didn't have Enforcer in the first place and popl voted againts because of it :o

Yeah, thats how it goes.
Chief Advisor of San Andreas Police Department
Honorable Police Chief

Ex. Head Police Chief

Timtso

Charlie_Jefferson

« Reply #20 on: 09 04, 2012, 09:39:09 am »
Never saw such thing. Enforcers are for SWAT use, always were and always will be.
gtfo fanboy.

Enforcers and FBI rancher = perfect.

Also, if you didn't notice, Uau_tuga, FBI also has enforcers and we don't, that fair? No, so shut up and get off this.

Edit: You shouldn't even post a vote about this, since everyone will say no, because they want the enforcer and will think: ET NO FAIR, NO NO! Instead, you should talk to a high staff.
« Last Edit: 09 04, 2012, 09:42:37 am by Charlie_Jefferson »

beerman123

« Reply #21 on: 09 04, 2012, 11:09:37 am »
I'd like to ask you to remove FBI truck from this list since we'd like to have this exclusively for FBI. Hope you can alter that and put some other vehicle there like a high speed one for example. Thanks!

Offline Timtso

• Chief Advisor of SAPD
« Reply #22 on: 09 04, 2012, 11:15:20 am »
I'd like to ask you to remove FBI truck from this list since we'd like to have this exclusively for FBI. Hope you can alter that and put some other vehicle there like a high speed one for example. Thanks!

Well it says SAPD on it :S
Honorable Police Chief

Ex. Head Police Chief

Timtso

Offline Twist

• New Community Member
  • Nice game
  • Group: Islam
  • Ingame: xQcOWfan
« Reply #23 on: 09 04, 2012, 12:06:03 pm »
well, maybe we could use a FAST car such as infernus/bullet :3
Quote from: Fiwz *HoBoS 2016 founder*
There's too much pressure from the game because of these ABSURD RULES IMPOSED ON GROUPS. There's no difference in real life and in this game and sometimes pressure becomes too much to handle.

Offline Mana

• SA News Reporter
  • Senior Community Member
  • Played: CIT Beta 2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mana
« Reply #24 on: 09 04, 2012, 12:08:11 pm »
Best idea, agree or not, but this is best idea:

For the normal cops, remove all cars except LS/SF/LVPD, the Ranger and the Police Bike (forgot its name).

For SAPD, give them the cars cops are supposed to use (LS/SF/LVPD, Ranger, Police Bike), plus give them a Bullet (or any other fast car - to chase racers or fast drivers), blue Burrito (as a Police Van - like in RL instead of giving them an Enforcer, they don't deserve it cause SWAT is here for that), Mountain Bikes (tottally like in real life - patrol around).

For the detective job should stay the Sentinel and a Washington. Seriously, why would a detective use any other car?

For the traffic police, don't change anything.
CIT BETA Founding Member.

• Played in CIT Beta, was part of the first humans in CIT. Also first Albanian player in CIT!
  • Ex-CIT Staff (2011), FBI Leader (2012), SpecialForces (now known as ArmedForces) Colonel[ex-Leader rank] (2011).
  • Founder of: Yakuza (2011), San Andreas Carbon |SAC| (2010).

Offline Timtso

• Chief Advisor of SAPD
« Reply #25 on: 09 04, 2012, 12:15:02 pm »

For the normal cops, remove all cars except LS/SF/LVPD, the Ranger and the Police Bike (forgot its name).

For SAPD, give them the cars cops are supposed to use (LS/SF/LVPD, Ranger, Police Bike), plus give them a Bullet (or any other fast car - to chase racers or fast drivers), blue Burrito (as a Police Van - like in RL instead of giving them an Enforcer, they don't deserve it cause SWAT is here for that), Mountain Bikes (tottally like in real life - patrol around).

For the detective job should stay the Sentinel and a Washington. Seriously, why would a detective use any other car?

I like it, good idea!
Honorable Police Chief

Ex. Head Police Chief

Timtso

ChickenTrooper

« Reply #26 on: 09 04, 2012, 12:18:58 pm »

if only we could change mountain bike into a horse :3.

Charlie_Jefferson

« Reply #27 on: 09 04, 2012, 12:40:18 pm »
(as a Police Van - like in RL instead of giving them an Enforcer, they don't deserve it cause SWAT is here for that)
Remove Enforcer from FBI then, too, cause SWAT is here for that.

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
« Reply #28 on: 09 04, 2012, 02:31:36 pm »

@Rick its SAPD written on it, even SWAT vehicles have SAPD written on it.
No hatred, just pointing out that, FBIs you got FBI skin... why? because your group is FBI. Thats pretty good.
So we are named as SAPD, so why not we get stuffs which are named as SAPD? Like the FBI Truck?

@Uau, what you said is correct, for convention only SWAT are destined to use Enforcer, so having them for FBI is also kind of powergaming xD

@Ramshal, removing all cop vehicles and keep only LV,LS,SF and HPV and Rancher? No... too much complex you got this topic into. What we want is simply add a Traffic Cop Vehicle marker into our base. Thats all. Solves everything I guess?

Well please stop going against each other...
The basic thing and only thing which Community Leader / or any one has to add is

1. Add a Traffic Cop vehicle Marker to the SAPD Base in the followinig co-ordinate.
Since normal cops can use them so adding a traffic cop vehicles marker would be very easy to add, and also makes sense, and covers HPV, Cheetah, Sultan for high speed chasing.

Co-ordinate :
1027, -1451.3, 11.7, Rotation : 90, (or West).
Other properties of markers, i.e. color, size, opacity inherits from our existing markers.

It would have been better if Dusty gave me the Syntax of the job vehicle markers, but still I guess with this information of co-ordinate it could be added.

And Personally about FBI Truck / Enforcer, its really not a problem if we just go to the FBI base and spawn them, since no FBIs (except only 1 or 2 maybe) ever opposed on us spawning vehicles, can prove it too, so its very easy, just ask for permission and use the vehicles. That solves the issue.
« Last Edit: 09 04, 2012, 02:36:48 pm by Chique »

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Uau_tuga

« Reply #29 on: 09 04, 2012, 02:47:10 pm »
Im sorry for being against SAPD having an enforcer, but some SAPD members went to the topic I created to ask for new vehicles and all they did was bitch instead of showing us some support id expect from a fellow Law group.