Author Topic: [+++] Law units being able to damage each other inside of the Law Farm.  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
Greetings,

Law farm is an area used by law side groups to organize trainings, meetings and large anti-crime operations. Inside this special base, law members will find car spawners with every kind of vehicle and equipment necessary to their purposes of fighting crime. Law units have been facing a problem trying to improve their fighting skills since there isn't any area which they could use to train without being disturbed by other players. I'm here suggesting the ability for law units to hurt each other inside of the Law Farm in order for our units to train hard and get to improve their tactics.

The Law Farm aims to help police officers improve their skills, get used to some tactics and prepare them for the field. Implementing this suggestion would be supporting many groups who fails to host their training session with the most efficient way possible and get their officers to change their jobs so it suits the training. Not to mention that hosting such trainings in main dimension leads to a lot of trolling from other players.

« Last Edit: 21 06, 2020, 03:01:24 pm by Unity »

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline ManosGR

• Regular Community Member
  • Here comes the pain.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: ManosGR
Definately voting positive as when police officers want to do some kind of TDM training, one group of people has to get criminal job, which is against some group regulations. By giving the ability for cops to shoot each other in law dimension, not only would that problem be solved, but it would also offer cops a large amount of areas and tactics to train, as you mentioned already.

Offline Shadow.

• The Knight
  • No Body Is Perfect
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Shadow
  • Squad: #Undisputed
Although am not a cop, but back then when I used to be one, it was fun doing different types of trainings inside of the LAW Farm dimension, would add some privacy and organisation if you'd be able to do TDMs inside of it, at least the LAW team would have an actual place to do what they want without interfering of any kind. Positive!
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Offline Omar

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
As being part of the law side, once we need to host a TDM or duel training we use our base or a good place to do so, few of us will turn into gangsters to have the training. Adding this feature will help us to host our trainings in a better place, and without having to change our job or wait until someone responds back to the base once he dies. Although we do host role play trainings at the law farm a lot and ofcourse we do fire on suspects or each other by mistake. So I guess in addition to your suggestion having the feature to disable or enable it once you are in the law farm will be great. I'm Positive
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
As a member of the law team, I truly believed this is a very good idea to enhance the variety of usages in the law dimension.

Currently, when the law teams have to perform TDM training, they mostly required to turn into gangsters or criminal jobs and perform such training in the apartment interior. Changing occupation to these is actually kinda violating rules to the law groups and total waste of time (Occupation Count-Down Timer when switching side).

Besides, the Law dimension is a locked-down environment for the law members, I believed that with the assists of Police Chiefs, any sorts of trolling activities inside the law dimension will not be tolerated after this feature is being added.

Definitely voting Positive
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Gebro

• Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Gebro
Totally supporting the idea, could be used in TDMs and other combat skills attributes. However, I suggest to make a dimension inside law farm where officers could attack each other freely, so to prevent any trolling to happen.

I’m positive about this
My Introduction
we should show you Golda's face when she received your trash before you call it your victory.
6/10/1973
7/10/2023

Offline Dodgers

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dodgers
well I am supporting ur idea cause cops will make fun about this when they end the training not even in training but u didn't think about the gendre of trollers I thnik some cops are sometimes trolling us in trainings by cars etc.. and with this future they will find as a way to kill us and even when we call staff the troller will find his that he killed us neutral
[11-11-2020] CID Resigned as L7, Ally + CID Leaders

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
I agree with you, because sometimes I would like to host TDM between the group mates, and I can't do that because we can't damage each other, so I will vote Positive for your suggestion
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
  • Group: Bikers
We genuinely in need of this ability in the law farm. A private dimension had all features needed to host trainings should have this ability as well, The law farm saves our time, It's the most suitable dimension to host trainings efficiently and with a high quality performance away from trollers. I'm positive.

Offline FunkSoul

• Chief of SAPD
  • Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: FunkSoul[SAPD]
Positive as well. I've encountered too many situations like this where police officers even spawn armed vehicles or armed aircrafts to bomb a convoy or so which gets very annoying. Plus it'll also help in pursuit trainings which we as cops do 99% of the time.
Chief of San Andreas Police Department.

Offline iCrazyCat

• ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
I totally agree with you ,at the moment I am trying to improve my fighting skills and I do believe a feature as such is necessary for Law Side .We sometimes fight 2 vs 1 so we need to a place were we can damage each other .
 So I am Positive :tick:
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Charly

• Ingame: [ICM]Charly
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
well I am supporting ur idea cause cops will make fun about this when they end the training not even in training but u didn't think about the gendre of trollers I thnik some cops are sometimes trolling us in trainings by cars etc.. and with this future they will find as a way to kill us and even when we call staff the troller will find his that he killed us neutral

Trollers barely enter the law farm, most of the time they troll in the main dimension. Even if they manage to troll you inside the law farm dimension you can take screenshots and report him to any Police Chief and they will deal with the situation.

About the suggestion itself, it's great. I will surely help us to host Tactical and TDM trainings in a more efficient way. Positive.
~ police chief and mpcc trucks k1ng ~

Offline Xea

• "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish."
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Xea
  • Squad: EMS
I'm upvoting your suggestion.
  • I didn't play as police for a long time but being able to not shoot in law farm sounds wrong.
  • It's a new way to traing yourself. A new training for law side, good time spend with your group or alliance.
  • I think law farm is not usually used. This might increase usage of law farm.

:tick: :tick:
Bikers forever forever Bikers.
Emergency Medical Services Co-Founder.
Ex. Turkish Guider.

Online Pollux

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
I don't see a reason why this shouldn't be added, in fact I'm surprised this wasn't implemented before.
I'm in a criminal group but I can imagine how hard it is for law groups to manage fighting trainings, either they have to go to the paintball (which has limited maps), or half of the team go criminal which isn't a part of their oath, but they do it for the sake of training. This would make it possible to manage many types of trainings inside the Law Farm. Definitely useful!
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline ReuS

• Diplomatic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CID
  • Ingame: ReuS
  • Squad: The Velentzas
Yes really I got a lot problems when i'm hosting trainings to improve my group members skills it's good idea and that will help all of official groups to improve their members skills I mean to do not waste anytime to move to any places since we already have law farm we can do everything there, So i'm Positive it's really usefl suggestion.
Current CID Founder
The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have - ReuS
Ex FBI COI
Apuross
    ★ CRIME INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT ★
" The way to happiness is to appreciate what you have "