Author Topic: [SalaR] Adding a red line border for Anti-rush system at criminal events.  (Read 3974 times)

Offline Omar

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
The suggestion: Adding a red line border at the place where the Anti-rush system works at both criminal and law sides, something like the red line at DS
Show content

Reason to implement this I have faced several times once the Anti-rush system gets activated. You will just loose HP by suddenly hitting it by mistake. Once you are fighting the opposite team you aren't really aware of it until you suddenly find out that your HP is decreasing it may even cause you to get killed. Adding this red line border will make it easier to identify exactly where the Anti-rush system activates and where to have a good position to hold.
Show content
Show content
« Last Edit: 13 06, 2020, 07:39:55 pm by Unity »
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Pollux

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Pollux
This has been bothering me so much when I enter CEs. You go to rush on cops and before you know it you're losing health and being teleported to random places. This would definitely make it helpful for both sides to know where the limits are instead of going too close thus loosing HP and getting warped. Very helpful, supporting.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

Offline imGUNNER

• Did u pray today?
I actually died many times I  NC when I jump to rush i'll get stuck on air and keep losing health until I die cuz I cant run im in the air and its frustrating , puting a red line to know the limits is super helpful and can balance things inside CE , im positive.

Offline SaR

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسوول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: #SaR~>
Definitely we need something like that to avoid being hurt by anti-rush while fight with opposite site team. it's been bothering me to suggestion something about this invisible Anti-rush thing. so you suggested the right way as I want. so am  :tick: upvoting.

Why my vote Positive/Negative?
  • Anti-rush totally invisible for players
  • we keep getting hurt by anti-rush if you are trying to kill other side team player
  • it's cuz bug too in NC(Night Club CE)

Bug in Night Club(NC).
as you can see in this screenshot. some player jump down to this side. and they get stuck in mid air bcz of Anti-rush and die. am sure everyone stuck here too.
Yellow arrow show where other side player jump down from here.
Green line show Invisible Anti-rush Box it's cuz player stuck in mid air when they jump down.
Show content

Sorry for my bad english

EDIT BY UNITY: I've put the image inside a spoiler
« Last Edit: 13 05, 2020, 02:10:57 pm by Unity »
Saqib Ahmed Rajput

Offline Shattah

• Junior Community Member
  • Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
This is a very useful addition to the game. I sometimes have absolutely no idea of where the anti-rush line is and then I sometimes end up rushing a bit, losing health, and then when I try to fall back cops sometimes take advantage of this and end up killing me. So it would be helpful to know where the line is. Good suggestion.

Offline Selina#

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Dragon
  • Ingame: Selina
That will be a good idea, most of newbies or players don't know where is the line of the anti-rush system, that'll let them just rush inside blindly and dead. I believe that this will be very helpful to all players who are playing in CE. It will also give an idea to defending team , so that they can set their positions according to it .
Ex DRN Leader & Chinese Country Supporter

Stars can’t shine without the darkness✨✨✨

Offline Ryukatzu

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
Yes! I can't tell you enough about the amount of time I have died due to me being clueless to where the anti-rush starts. It gets annoying when it constantly happens to you. This will serve as a guide for us to know where are limits are in the event till the anti-rush is disabled. Also, I think once the anti-rush is disabled the red line should removed, this will serve as an indicator for when the anti-rush is disabled.

Offline Phobia

• The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  • Group: GlobalArmy
  • Ingame: Phobia
  • Squad: AR
A great idea , It will not only be helpful to the current players but it will also be very helpful to the new players attending CE's. The Anti-Rush area is often pretty confusing for the team who is rushing and results in quite a bit of HP loss. A small indicator marking the area of the anti-rush will be increasingly helpful to ease the confusing.

I also really like ryuk idea's above according to which the line should disappear once the anti-rush ends, While most experienced players are already aware of the timer, it would help the players who are not aware of it.

Offline DSA

• Donator L3
  • كيف الحال..؟
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Someone suggested this before and they said: "those red lines are objects and will make more fps drop". Anyway, I Am supporting this idea because this anti-rush always damages me because I don't know where is it exactly because I am an LV player and I am not familiar with Criminal events so yeah this will be useful for many players who don't play in criminal events a lot.

Offline Mr.Cool

• You got DENIED! Just Move on Man !
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Mr.Cool
  • Squad: EMS
I agree with you because this was a huge issue for me and I mostly lose CEs or die fast because I don't know when the anti-rush system activates and when it ends. Sometimes when I rush I find out that my HP decreases when it was too late plus the damage of the bullets which is annoying. I will upvote for this suggestion.

Offline BlackBear

hello, I don't know but I feel like it will be useless ?? maybe but anyway most people know where is the anti-rush area and if u didn't know u can just walk around and u will recognise it quickly, so I'm being natural.

Offline Phoenix

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
That's so annoying and one of the reasons criminals prefer Armed robberies than Criminal events because you could get simply killed just because you don't know if that's an anti-rush area and if adding a red line border using objects will cause fps drops then a warning message should be added where your Health start decreasing after 1 second from getting the warning message, I am not a new player and still, I know nothing about the anti-rush area (or how the system works). Upvoting
乂⍱‿●乂

Offline xaw

• لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: b13xaw
I don't know why they didn't add this till now. Obviously, it will help many players who aren't experienced in criminal events to recognize where is the anti-rush so they don't go and damage themselves as you know if touched the anti-rush you will be damaged and if you did it may times you probably will die. I am not LS player but sometimes I go to LS with my friends there and many times I keep damaging myself with this anti-rush because I don't know where is it exactly so yeah I am supporting your idea.
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
hello, I don't know but I feel like it will be useless ?? maybe but anyway most people know where is the anti-rush area and if u didn't know u can just walk around and u will recognise it quickly, so I'm being natural.
I guess you are wrong here, most people get hurt by the anti-rush area. the area isn't really fixed or noticeable so you can avoid hitting in it. Walk around ? so I should loose some health or get stuck until death so I can recognise it?
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline BlackBear

I guess you are wrong here, most people get hurt by the anti-rush area. the area isn't really fixed or noticeable so you can avoid hitting in it. Walk around ? so I should loose some health or get stuck until death so I can recognise it?
I appreciate your reply but I have to take a conversation with u  :), the area is actually noticeable from other players as they stand near it so you just avoid what other people avoid, easy anyway if u just walked around like I said what will you lose? 15 from your health, huh, food healing will just cover this wound effortlessly but for getting stuck it's just a bug if u know this place in HO where you can just hop in the anti-rush area and getting stuck till u die.