Author Topic: [+++] CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.  (Read 4644 times)

Offline Vortex

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: -
  • Ingame: K1ng Vortex
  • Squad: K1ng Damar
Re: CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.
« Reply #15 on: 21 05, 2020, 09:37:34 pm »
Positive, I read your suggestion as you mentioned [READ], and it makes way sense, just by looking at it I already know this is painful to see, we will be getting trolled by people that we can't do anything about, especially the blockers, doing what you have said will come in handy for sure, therefore I'm positive.
Creativity is intelligence having fun.

Offline damar_007

• Donator L3
  • Smile You never know what tomorrow will bring
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Damar
« Reply #16 on: 23 05, 2020, 12:58:01 pm »
I'm positively agree with you, this has to be stop, we are getting trolled by the civilians many times and we can't do anything about it, and that's frustrating honestly, I mean the staff may not be around most of the times, so if they were not around we can't do anything about it?, or we should just call off the riot, that does not make sense to me, thus I'm positive.

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #17 on: 23 05, 2020, 11:29:15 pm »
Marked as medium priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
Re: [++] CBs will be able to ban/kick Civilians from the Riot Area.
« Reply #18 on: 24 05, 2020, 04:04:52 am »
Actually these civilians are not only an issue for criminals, their actions are having negative effects on cops as well. It's so annoying to be in a fight with a criminal and a civilian to come from nowhere and to start blocking your bullets. Or another example is when you're about to make an assault and X civilian come and block the entrance from where you want to make the assault, in other words to ruin your plan. So yeah, I am supporting the suggestion.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Smith.

• Group: FBI
« Reply #19 on: 24 05, 2020, 11:53:29 am »
I do not see anything wrong with it. It is true that civillians are able to troll the riot area using different tactics, while not always meant bad, It damages the riot. Often they almost block the entrances using boxvilles while trying to sell armor. This is frustrating for both sides.

Considering only CBs would be getting this perk , it will also prevent abuse. Even if we look at it from a role play POV , civillians should not be able to enter riot area.
Positive :tick:

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #20 on: 24 05, 2020, 12:06:46 pm »
Well If we speak about trollers of course this should be added . It will def avoid trollers to troll .
But what about medics ??? , what about civilians who just work ??? It will not be fair for them .
My vote is neutral  :cros:  :tick: ,you should add more details like rules for this because some of civilians like I mentioned are NEEDED . Give me more reasons and I will positive  :tick:

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #21 on: 24 05, 2020, 12:14:11 pm »
But what about medics ??? , what about civilians who just work ??? It will not be fair for them .
Obviously they will not be banned from the riot if they are not causing any harm. CBs have common sense and logic.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #22 on: 24 05, 2020, 07:16:12 pm »
Well If we speak about trollers of course this should be added . It will def avoid trollers to troll .
My vote is neutral  :cros:  :tick: ,you should add more details like rules for this because some of civilians like I mentioned are NEEDED . Give me more reasons and I will positive  :tick:

In addition of what Thehacker said, it’s obviously you have not read the whole post, as I actually explained that not every civilians are forbidden to enter the area, all I suggested is to have the access to be able to kick any civilian who disruptive the riot by any form as it goes to any criminal.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #23 on: 25 05, 2020, 12:40:26 pm »
Once I attended the riot hosted by Hacker at Outlaws hood and there was a civ in truck just honking and annoying so badly that hacker had to call admin, it would have been much better if he could just kick him from there and he also blocked one side of the hood with truck. And another scene was at C-Villa, where a guy with ice cream truck kept on playing that annoying music while all were gathering. This power should also be available at C=Villa while criminals are gathering. I am voting Positive.

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #24 on: 25 05, 2020, 09:39:36 pm »
Well I support this idea and I think not only CB should can kick/ban civilians from riot but PCs too. Civilian players are mostly nice players but there will be always some trolls who will troll riot on different uncounted ways and it can affect not only criminals but cops too.
 :tick:

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #25 on: 26 05, 2020, 10:57:40 pm »
I totally agree with this suggestion, most civilians use the riots area to sell armors etc .. , non trollish or blocking ones are really useful for the team. Although civilians who troll / or disturb the riot will affect the gameplay for both criminals / law. Banning those kinds of civilians will let the riot much more fun, and worth to keep attending. Unlike someone who is cotinuously trolling should be banned from the riot area. Positive
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Vibe.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #26 on: 12 06, 2020, 11:24:26 pm »
I've noticed sometimes that newbies sometimes end up blocking the entrance of riots or just staying AFK, which can be abused by anyone so Criminal bosses being able to kick civilians to prevent abuse or trolls from taking over riots. It would be a great idea. This Addition would be great and it could be helpful in-case a person places his boxvile in the riot area while being a civilian or just working as a medic in general and blocking others, Upvoting.

Offline Aerith

• The Sharpest
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS /SWAT Team
« Reply #27 on: 13 06, 2020, 01:06:53 pm »
Well, sometimes a civilian trolling criminal or officer and, civilian on ghost mode none can touch him only staff can slap So, Civilian can block officer or criminal because he's in ghost mode, I think CBs needs this to stop trolling of some civilian and, CBs should set rules about that after adding this like police chief
Positive
Le pouvoir ça se prend, ça ne se donne pas.

Offline Monster

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
« Reply #28 on: 16 06, 2020, 09:57:23 pm »
Even as one of FBI leaders, but I think this problem is common and we really get tired of that in LAW Side, I don't think that adding this feature for CBs will be harm, and it's fully useful for them, I'm Positive with this suggestion, and I hope it can be added as soon as possible, because I think it's easy to be scripted.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline xenonso

• 1 shot 1 kill
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: |C|xenonso#KO
  • Squad: KnockedOut
« Reply #29 on: 16 06, 2020, 11:07:46 pm »
I hope this suggestion will be good solution for trollers who come to riot area. I've noticed some civilians blocking area with vehicles or something like this, so CBs should be able to kick them.
Ex. Polish Translator - Ex. GLM - SCM - Ex. SO

CAMORRA
NorthSideMafia
HoBoS
The_Soldiers
Full_Of_Pain