Author Topic: Let players sell their firearms to the AI  (Read 744 times)

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
Let players sell their firearms to the AI
« on: 23 08, 2022, 06:56:58 am »
My suggestion is quite simple; there should be an option to sell our firearms to an AI trader on the market (F7). This is only available for the Minigun; it can be sold at $4,000,000, which is 20% less than its original price. I'm asking for the same thing to be available for every other firearm. I am currently trying to sell all of my firearms, but no one on the server will buy them. New players will eventually just visit an [/i]ammunation[/i] and get pretty much every firearm available for themselves because they either don't know that there could be cheaper ones on the market (F7) or they don't care since it is extremely easy to make money nowadays.

It could just be sold automatically for the minimum prices as they're already lower than the ones at the store.
I've placed these prices in the "AI buys at" section of the market, in red for everyone to understand what I mean.

Something else I realized was that this would clear up your inventory list on both F9 and F7, making it easier to search through all the resources you own. Useful for those that want to go pure civilian. This suggestion harms no one, and lets people get rid of their firearms quicker than having to wait for that one player that is interested in buying one cheaper, which could take a very long time.
« Last Edit: 23 08, 2022, 05:50:10 pm by Nun0 »

Offline Kingslayer

• Senior Community Member
  • DoM - CA
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kingslayer
  • Squad: 7THbloodborne
Re: Let players sell their firearms to the AI
« Reply #1 on: 23 08, 2022, 09:30:45 am »
I like his suggestion tbh, that 'AI' can buy your Guns, sometime Im really waiting to player will buy my gun but almost them have a guns so its will be nice if AI can buy your guns and I didnt see any bad intention to his suggestion so why not? POSITIVE   :tick: :tick:
Former: GLM and Guide #PINOYFTW!!
"Don't be afraid to fail, failure is just a temporary setback on the road to success. Pick yourself up, learn from it, and keep moving forward."

Offline TheCwN

• Guide
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #2 on: 23 08, 2022, 10:19:31 am »
It's a sensible suggestion. New players can sometimes buy wrong weapons and struggle to sell them again. This will also help them.  :tick:

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Offline Impostor

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
« Reply #3 on: 23 08, 2022, 03:19:25 pm »
Some players desperately wanted to get rid of their weapons but had a hard time trying to find someone who could buy heir mp5. This suggestion is pretty reasonable and harmless so  :tick:

Offline Culph

• Criminal Boss
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #4 on: 23 08, 2022, 08:33:37 pm »
This is a very good suggestion and will this be also used for ammo because when I buy sniper ammo it is too much and I can't craft/buy rifle ammo. Sometimes when you list your guns no one wants to buy them so this could solve that problem. :tick:

Offline Macaco

• Donator L2
  • CIT Player Since 2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 24 08, 2022, 01:29:34 pm »
This something that i'll help player to have a inventory more small, in my case I have all guns but cant sell cuz none is buying, Positive :tick:
🦅 1904 🦅
🦅 SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA 🦅
Golden State Warriors

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 26 08, 2022, 08:23:42 pm »
I don’t think selling them will make a difference it will be used only by newbies because most of the player like to keep switching between weapons , I mean mini gun is the only weapon that is worthy to sell but anyway this suggestion will be used by newbies to help them , Positive

I personally want to sell them because I want to clear out my inventory, if you open F7 or F9 you will see multiple "Gun:" and since I'm purely a civilian that bothers me having to sort through all that to see what is on my inventory, this is probably because I have OCD, not sure. And as I said I'm a civilian, would like to make that "official" by selling all my guns. I understand players won't be buying, and a beginner starts with enough money to get their own, which is why I'm suggesting that these are sold to the AI; they just "disappear" from my inventory and I can get a bit of money back.

Offline WooZy

• noturtype
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: WooZy
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #7 on: 28 08, 2022, 02:28:37 am »
I see that the weapons are getting too much space on my F7 list and I already don't use them as I am a civilian so getting a little profit from these weapons would be really good so I'm giving that a yes  :tick:
Left the game, thanks for everything
ex SO, GLM, DJ, Guide x2
ex L7 Civilian group creator

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
« Reply #8 on: 28 08, 2022, 01:33:18 pm »
Maybe it could be easier to be able to convert them to Iron/Oil/Explosives etc if they remain unsold.

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 28 08, 2022, 01:51:13 pm »
Maybe it could be easier to be able to convert them to Iron/Oil/Explosives etc if they remain unsold.

That would be useful as well; it's already possible to convert ammo to iron/explosives via those homeless Peds in Los Santos. Wouldn't mind if we could do the same thing with our firearms and get rid of them.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #10 on: 30 08, 2022, 03:49:11 am »
:tick:, next review will be done next week.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #11 on: 30 08, 2022, 05:40:26 am »
It should've been there earlier for all guns not just the minigun, definitely upvoting.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Mazenolla

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
« Reply #12 on: 30 08, 2022, 05:44:30 am »
I believe lots of people want such a feature to be fully civilian and 100% halal mode  :kek2:  :tick:
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 02 09, 2022, 08:56:46 am »
- AI Trader will now purchase all guns (without ammo) from players. (Danzy + Nun0)
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.