Author Topic: Bus Driver - Detailed Routes Guide  (Read 4425 times)

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Bus Driver - Detailed Routes Guide
« on: 09 05, 2016, 06:32:05 pm »
Bus Driver - Detailed Routes Guide

Few words at the beginning...

Greetings to all CIT civilians looking for a best way to make money! I'm new to this board, as well as the server - just started playing around week, maybe two ago. Some of you probably already know me from server, my nick there is Psych0 Goku_Black. Okay, but enough about me, let's get down to the real deal, which this guide (hopefully) is.

Routes

In case someone didn't know that already, in bus driver job you're making a choice between city route and state route. If you choose city route, you must simply drive with passengers around the city, while on state route you're driving with them around the state, which consist mostly of Los Santos & San Fierro, some countryside, as well as some deserts.

On the sidenote: city routes depends on which city you're in. There's two: LS route and SF route (not sure about LV, but I think not).

Los Santos Route

From tests, that I performed on this route, it's not very good. I would say more: it's plain bad. People will be bothering you here, since it's, well, you know... City of crime (and police, too). Futhermore, many players in one place may cause FPS drop if you don't have good enough PC. Shortly: this route isn't good. I won't recommend it to anyone (unless you're a masochist maybe, then yeah, sure).

If that's not enough, this route is also the slowest to make a profit. See statistics below to know what I mean:

Remember, that is my performance, my stats, so you can always do better than that!
(or worse)

LS Route - stats

Stops: 19.
Show content

Time upon completion: 8:30.
Driving comfort: bad, almost none (unless you want to be forced to constantly repairing your veh)

Rating: 6/10 (it's not that bad if nobody crush in you and you know city very well)

San Fierro Route

This route is different from the previous one in almost every aspect. San Fierro is quite, nice place, where you can do your job without worrying about anything (or anyone, if that's the case). I would recommend it to players that don't want to do the state route for whatever reason.

SF Route - stats

Stops: 31.
Show content

Time upon completion: 10:00. 8:30-9:00
Driving comfort: good, since there's almost nothing to bother you.

Rating: 9/10

State Route

And there it is, ladies and gentlemen - the best route of all! Many may not believe me here, but it's the best route for making cash AS WELL AS leveling up. Why? Let me explain:

As you know, state route gives you twice payment every stop, right? Right.

But did you know every stop is also counted as two in the stats on this route? Maybe you did. Anyway, just stating in case you didn't know. Let's see the stats now.

State Route - stats

Stops: 34 (it's 68 actually, remember, everything x2)
(Starting from SF)
Show content

Time upon completion: 22:20 (I suck at driving this route while doing the test, you can go under 22 minutes or even less, I pressume) 17-20 minutes, depends on skill.
Driving comfort: same as in San Fierro Route, with one difference - you must drive some distance in LS, too. But it's not even comparable with pain on Los Santos route itself.

Rating: 10/10 (you're leveling as fast as in San Fierro Route AND earn more!)

So, there you have it. If you don't like clear stats, I can make a video and post it on YT, that's not a problem at all. You can always also go and check it for yourselves!

Hope it helps anybody here.

Cheers!

EDIT: if anybody will be interested, I can also post an update with how much you can earn on each route per hour, etc.
« Last Edit: 31 12, 2019, 10:53:52 am by Chin »

Rexion

Re: Bus Driver - Detailed Routes Guide
« Reply #1 on: 09 05, 2016, 07:24:36 pm »
@Retaliation It would be more better if put the SS of the routes.

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
« Reply #2 on: 09 05, 2016, 07:47:00 pm »
You mean like SS of each stop on each route? Can be done. I will update soon.

Offline -DashHXQ

• The Notorious
  • Senior Community Member
  • Need help? PM Me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: -DashHXQ
  • Squad: #PPAP
« Reply #3 on: 13 05, 2016, 09:14:39 pm »
State Route:

Default Map
Show content

Code
Code: [Select]
http://i.imgur.com/yIi71QX.jpg

HD Map
Show content

Code
Code: [Select]
http://i.imgur.com/6obTrt8.jpg
Quote from: DashHQXHX on #staff
<DashHXQ>   i'd like to resign as level 2 staff pls.

Offline Goku Black

• The Art of Kindness
« Reply #4 on: 27 02, 2017, 01:41:44 pm »
I know this is late, but I've updated SF/State routes times, as I've been doing much of bus driver lately and perfected my times. Also, State Route still seems the best choice, so besides that - nothing really changes.

Offline iNinjagO

• Beat and roll up them.
  • Group: None.
  • Ingame: WelleB3!
  • Squad: Nonem
« Reply #5 on: 20 07, 2017, 01:08:47 am »
there's any courses for Bus driver ?1 :-\

Rexion

« Reply #6 on: 20 07, 2017, 07:04:35 pm »
there's any courses for Bus driver ?1 :-\

Do you mean /shit ? If yes there ain't to such thing, it is better if you do State route as more money and level up faster than City route, @Goku Black you can add this and others as well man.

guest72473

« Reply #7 on: 21 07, 2017, 12:25:58 pm »
  there isn't a course for the job but there is one that, once completed, increases your fuel capacity to 120%. This will help you stay on the road longer and help you make more stops before you need to refuel.

Rexion

« Reply #8 on: 21 07, 2017, 07:04:33 pm »
  there isn't a course for the job but there is one that, once completed, increases your fuel capacity to 120%. This will help you stay on the road longer and help you make more stops before you need to refuel.

Well I see there is fuel course at /shit maybe this fuel course helps with and is related with all other civilians jobs.

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
« Reply #9 on: 31 12, 2019, 10:55:19 am »
@Chin

Maybe you should add this, I marked every checkpoint on SF City Route and put numbers. Soon I will give for all  (◔◡◔)
Show content

Here is the State Route (Starting from SF)
Show content

Now i'm going to get the LS City Route.

Here is the LS City Route too :)
Show content
Added them, thanks :thumb:

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #10 on: 14 10, 2020, 06:13:31 pm »
Locking this because the job was re-scripted.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me