Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] The ability for cops and criminals to sprint inside riot areas  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
Credits goes for @Nikos as well.

I remember that back in the old days we had the ability to freely sprint inside riot areas, and it was really enjoyable until it got changed by developers and I really can not recall if I was part of such changes. We were capable of using every single weapon, unlike the current gameplay which is based on camping with MG/sniper from a far distance. The law side can not rush into riots properly if they don't have the ability to sprint. I believe that this issue might solve a small part of the current rioting system, and it will raise the level of action by motivating our community players to sprint freely inside riot zones.

This suggestion is literally the voice of our players (cops and criminals), and it was mainly the idea of a desperate player who was able to convince me in opening this topic.
« Last Edit: 10 07, 2019, 05:58:47 pm by Arran »
Ex. L3 Staff, HCB and CEM.
Bikers forever, forever Bikers.
Thank you for the good times y'all.

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
Credits goes for @Nikos as well.

I remember that back in the old days we had the ability to freely sprint inside riot areas, and it was really enjoyable until it got changed by developers and I really can not recall if I was part of such changes. We were capable of using every single weapon, unlike the current gameplay which is based on camping with MG/sniper from a far distance. The law side can not rush into riots properly if they don't have the ability to sprint. I believe that this issue might solve a small part of the current rioting system, and it will raise the level of action by motivating our community players to sprint freely inside riot zones.

This suggestion is literally the voice of our players (cops and criminals), and it was mainly the idea of a desperate player who was able to convince me in opening this topic.

Voting has begun.
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2019, 11:08:37 am by Shogun »

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
 :tick:

I am not a LS player but I've actually been to a riot with a CB recently, and I actually thought I was bugged that I couldn't sprint lol. Unless there's a good specific reason as to why it is disabled in riots, I'll vote positively.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Randy

• Senior Community Member
  • "Si vis pacem,Para bellum"
as karim said,  I think having the ability to sprint inside a riot is pretty much good .. unless there is a reason to why it was removed
If you make yourself more than just a man if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Legend

Offline HarwoodButcher

• State Official
  • Shut up, sit down, relax.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: HarwoodButcher
  • Squad: Cupcakes

Agree, It would be really useful for cops to actually be able to rush the criminals, and I wouldn't see why disabling running while in a riot would be a bad idea.
I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
Set as accepted with 3 Positive votes and 0 negative votes (4 positive votes if you count mine).