Author Topic: [Guide] Other ways to get "MONEY" & best for trading & trading skills  (Read 9130 times)

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
Hi,

I am a very old player in CIT and I worked for CS rank much the popular question in the chat was "how can I earn money?" & "send me money I am poor", so here I will show u some steps to start your journey in CIT and earn good money.

First, all jobs need hard work but you can use your brain to earn more than other mates in the same job.

Ways are not in-game:
- Learn how to design skin shaders Explanation. @RichGang ~ You can sell your shaders to business board
- Learn how to design boards for groups/squads/people, I can teach you. ~ You may refer to this guide to learn the basic use of BB codes ~ Make sure to check Cherry's guide as well
- Donate skins/car shaders for groups/squads/people, and take in-game money from them.
- Buying VIP for real money and selling it in-game.
Ways in-game:
- Work as a mechanic (tow cars) to get a big amount of iron easily, it's better than any job that gives iron.
- trade engine parts, repair kits, ammo, and VIP hours.

• Trading needs patience because after getting/crafting the stuff that you want to sell you should put it in the F7 or make an advert and ask others to SMS you to buy it, you should choose a good time and your price should be the lowest price and it will be a good price too and that is what I mean of "good time".

• If someone put a price lower than yours, then make ur price lower.... and so on, if u noticed that your price is very low and the other one just wants to buy his stuff with any price and lose, then you should remove your stuff from the market and try to add it later (patience),

• Your goods won't be sold at the same time just be patient and wait until they are sold, try to don't advert for your stuff if someone can put the same stuff for a price lower than yours. [for example I want to buy sniper ammo for $149, I am sure that no one will put sniper ammo for lower than my price, then I can advert, but if I want to sell engine parts and my price is $600, then I shouldn't price because they will put their engine parts for a price lower than me], be sure that you can do everything just don't give up and be patient, I sold my engine parts for $638.

• Good time for me at night because they make the price very high so I can practice my skills, if you want to encourage the traders to increase their prices, then make your price high.

Why I chose this stuff? Because they are the best stuff for trading.

Ammo

Engine Parts

Repair Kits

VIP Hours

To craft Ammo you need to get iron and explosives & the best way to get explosives is by working as a Cave Miner, then craft it and I want to tell you that Sniper Ammo is the most expensive Ammo you can sell ammo for any price

*High price: the players in the turfs will buy from you because they have no time to go to the shop. (weak chance)

*Low price: all will buy from you because your price is lower than the shops. (it will be sold after 1 min maximum)

Earnings: If you have 105k grams of iron and 3k explosives, then you can craft 15k of sniper ammo, then if you sold them for the lowest price of $149 you will earn $2,235,000, but if you sold the stuff without crafting it will take a very long time and you should keep in mind that we have chosen the lowest price for ammo
        to craft engine parts you should rent a car factory, there are many car factories in the cities and you can know them all by doing /gps > search for a Car Factory, then you see all places
Show content
Show content
, ofc you should use big amount of iron and don't forget to put the money too.

Earnins: for example 100k grams of iron and $100k, then you will get 2500 engine parts if u follow my notes and be patient and choose a good time and sold them for $600 then you will get 1.5m, then your earning is 1,4m because u paid 100k but if you sold the same amount of iron (100k) for the maximum price for iron then you will get only 1,2m, so the engine parts better than selling the same amount of iron.
        What do you need to craft 1 repair kit?
Engine parts: 1
Oil: 10
Electronics: 1
Iron: 30

How to get this stuff?
'I am giving you the best ways for everything'
Engine parts: now you absolutely know.
Oil: From rob fuel stations.
Iron: mechanic job (tow cars).
Electronics: you should rent an Electronics factory and requires & produces per hour are here
Show content
*Electronics Factory
Hourly Costs: $10,000
Requires:
-500 iron per hour
-500 oil per hour
-50 chemicals per hour
Produces:100 electronics per hour
, and to get chemicals you should rent a chemicals factory and requires & produces per hour are here
Show content
*Chemical Factory
Hourly Costs: $10,000
Requires:
-1,800 Units of Oil
-100 Units of Hemp
-50 Units of Herbs
Produces: 150 Units of Chemicals per hour

Earnings: Repair kit is a very important thing because most of the players have no DL/VIP levels so they can not repair their cars when they are on the street, then they should buy repair kits from F7.

If you have 105k of iron, 3500 engine parts, 35k oil, and 3500 electronics, then you can craft 3500 repair kits and if you sold them for 1980 (cheapest price), so you will earn $6,390,000.

You can buy VIP hours using most of your money but you should buy it for 19k or something like that, then sell it for 20k or something like that too, you can do that just be patient and choose a good time that no VIP in F7 or there is VIP in f7 but for a price higher than the price that u bought them for.

Working while selling is the smart way to make trading useful for you in 2 ways.

VIP Levels

Tag color

Nitrous

You can buy VIP levels (DLs) from 2 ways, the first one is buying it from the cit.donate with real money and the second one is buying it with in-game money. You get VIP hours and some features with these VIP Levels, you can know them from here.
VIP Level 1 - Buy between 170M+5M - 175+5M then sell it for more than how much you bought it.

Earnings: You can buy the VIP levels and sell them at a high price, this process needs a patient trader to earn a high amount of money. I remember that my friend bought the VIP level for 165m and sold it for 180m as I remember the conversation between him, but now I think the earning process is harder and the earnings amount won't be that bigger.
        You can buy the tag color from the game for ig-name money from the players.

Tag Color - Buy between 335M-345M at least and sell it for 350M and above.

Earnings: You can do the same process with VIP levels here and the earnings were big in the past but that doesn't mean that you won't earn, of course not. You will earn a good amount of money if you will be patient and choose the correct time to trade.
        First, rent a Nitrous Factory, and to find one check it via /gps. Once you rented a nitrous factory put oil on it. There are two kinds of nitrous factories.
1. 1k + 1k of oil = 7k of Nitrous (More Profitable)
2. 10k + 1k of oil = 7k of Nitrous

Earnings: If you put 1k and 1k oil worth 31k because 1k cash and 1k oil let's say you will buy oil for 29-30. After an hour you will get 7k nitrous which you can sell for 8$ or 9$ you will instantly get 56k-60k. Same with the 2nd factory but I prefer and recommend that 1k per rent of factory because it is more profitable.

Note: You must be aware when the factory resets because most of the time I mean every time the Nitrous Factory Resets no space left in just a sec.

***Understanding what I am saying doesn't mean that you are a good trader, it just means that you are good at English, practicing is the only way to make you perfect. ***
***If you have something in your brain, pls let it come out. ***

Change logs:
Show content
*24/8/2019*
- Add this sentence to (VIP Hours) "Working while selling is the smart way to make the trading useful for you from 2 ways."
*10/9/2018*
- you can get NOS from the Fisherman job after the update.
- VIP Hours price got increased to 22K-23K
- VIP Levels & Tag color sections have been added
- Nitrous section has been added
« Last Edit: 22 11, 2022, 01:17:01 am by iFrank »
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Re: Other ways to get "MONEY" & best for trading & trading skills
« Reply #1 on: 24 08, 2019, 12:47:25 pm »
So repair kits are better than selling Engine Parts, Oil, Electrics and Iron ? @ThunDer
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Thunder

« Reply #2 on: 24 08, 2019, 02:22:15 pm »
So repair kits are better than selling Engine Parts, Oil, Electrics and Iron ? @ThunDer
not really because u need to craft big amount of repair kit, so the electronics and chemicals factories will take much time, and u should collect big amount of oil and iron too...

i think ammo & engine parts are better, but if u need money u can try with trading in VIP hours, and work while u are selling to be useful for u from 2 ways.
@MaHMouD
LEFT CIT

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
« Reply #3 on: 25 08, 2019, 02:20:42 am »
This is a great guide! But I noticed some important ways that needs further explanation
Ways are not in-game:
- Learn how to design skin shaders Explanation. @RichGang ~ You can sell your shaders to business board
- Learn how to design a boards for groups/squads/people , I can teach you. ~ You may refer to this guide to learn the basic use of BB codes ~ Make sure to check Cherry's guide as well
- Donate skins/car shaders for groups/squads/people, and take in-game money from them.
- Buying VIP for real money and sell it in-game.
Please explain these ways a bit more
Show content
I added that business board some stuff, I hope you don't mind.
« Last Edit: 25 08, 2019, 03:42:22 am by Chin »

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #4 on: 25 08, 2019, 02:35:11 am »
Thanks for your time for considering of making this, this is absolutely helpful for the newbies or to some players who are currently playing, hopefully they will read this, too. Great Idea, I'll try to think of something that you can easily get a money from in other ways. I'll let you know if I find something.  (◔◡◔)
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Thunder

« Reply #5 on: 25 08, 2019, 04:41:50 am »
This is a great guide! But I noticed some important ways that needs further explanationPlease explain these ways a bit more
Show content
I added that business board some stuff, I hope you don't mind.
ofc I don't mind, thank u for your effort   :-*
LEFT CIT

Offline Thunder

« Reply #6 on: 25 08, 2019, 04:42:51 am »
Thanks for your time for considering of making this, this is absolutely helpful for the newbies or to some players who are currently playing, hopefully they will read this, too. Great Idea, I'll try to think of something that you can easily get a money from in other ways. I'll let you know if I find something.  (◔◡◔)
I am waiting you  :-*
LEFT CIT

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Fight For Honor
« Reply #7 on: 25 08, 2019, 07:09:24 am »
I think, you can add something about how to you earn money. Example ; you can add turfing , ARs and CE. When you attend to CE , ARs and turfs you will earn money or drugs. You can sell your drugs in F7 or you can use your drugs and attend more criminal event.
Ex. HoBoS Leader
Ex. Founder of xvtt_Agency and Trouble
Ex. Guide
Ex. State Official
Ex. Country Supporter
Ex. Translator

Offline Thunder

« Reply #8 on: 25 08, 2019, 09:58:10 am »
I think, you can add something about how to you earn money. Example ; you can add turfing , ARs and CE. When you attend to CE , ARs and turfs you will earn money or drugs. You can sell your drugs in F7 or you can use your drugs and attend more criminal event.
These are normal things everyone can know it in the game, but I showed them skills I gained it in 5-6 years so I called it "Other ways".
LEFT CIT

Offline Akatosh

• Junior Community Member
  • I'm just a simple man
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Das_Institut
  • Ingame: guess what Aka
  • Squad: Expendable
« Reply #9 on: 07 09, 2019, 05:47:35 pm »
From rob fuel stations.
And if your in a law group Fuel Transporter.
and Fisherman after the new update.
« Last Edit: 08 09, 2019, 04:45:40 pm by Akatosh »

Offline Thunder

« Reply #10 on: 10 09, 2019, 06:35:47 pm »
And if your in a law group Fuel Transporter.
and Fisherman after the new update.
you can not get oil from fisherman !
and I know that they can get oil from fuel transporter but I show u the best ways only not all ways.
@Akatosh
« Last Edit: 11 09, 2019, 06:02:52 pm by ThunDer »
LEFT CIT

Offline Medusa

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 11 09, 2019, 04:41:02 am »
You said that we can get oil from fisherman job, no bro we can't. Only Fishes and Nitrous, I hope you fix it. (Repair Kit Part)
Anyway, Thanks for this handsome  <3

Offline Thunder

« Reply #12 on: 11 09, 2019, 06:01:18 pm »
You said that we can get oil from fisherman job, no bro we can't. Only Fishes and Nitrous, I hope you fix it. (Repair Kit Part)
Anyway, Thanks for this handsome  <3
Updated, Thanks <3
LEFT CIT

Offline Medusa

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 12 09, 2019, 12:05:00 am »
Updated, Thanks <3
We can get oil from turfing @LV. You can add that too if you want. just trying to give more help/details to players who will read this topic.

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #14 on: 21 09, 2019, 02:42:18 pm »
Nice guide. I hope it will help players earn money on all sides.