Author Topic: [++] Displaying an information message "My heals" in CEs & ARs for medics  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
I believe that the script already exists. If you enter JFM as a medic, then you can see the "My heals" & "Top healer" in your bottom right. I would like this to be added to CEs and ARs as well. It is always fun and perhaps even handy to know if you healed someone. These days it isn't easy to determine the difference between a person getting healed from you or by the food he has.

I created this topic for the "My heals" message, I don't mind if you also add the "Top healer" message but that's kind of optional/unnecessary if you ask me.
« Last Edit: 03 02, 2021, 02:32:27 pm by Omar »

Offline Rahul

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Not Easy Being Meh
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rahul
  • Squad: idklol
Its simple and neat.
It's really irritating when you heal someone and you have to type /myheals again and again to check your heals. Just like the Cops n Robbers are able to see there Kills and Damage, If medics are able to see their Heals, it would reduce inconvenience and will be really helpful.
"If you can't explain it simply, you dont understand it well enough."

Offline Waltz

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
Positive :tick:
Im agree with Ptole because medics are importable for Criminals/Polices and every medic wants to be the most healer /myheals command is good idea.If medics able to see heals try to make 1 on top list 

Offline Emre

YearsYearsYearsYears
ARs and CEs already show top medic in the end but as said above sometimes we can't understand whether we are healing or not. I worked as a Medic for many hours and it took some time to understand that. My vote is obviously positive. There isn't any harm in this since it already exist in some part and it is only a visual interface. Positive  :tick:

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
It would be good because we aren't able to see our score unlike cops and crims. So, this would be easier for the medics to amount of healing they have done in the ARs and CEs. It's clear that it wouldn't be bad and couldn't be exploited from anywhere, it's a good update for medics, they would be able to see how much their score. Good luck with the other votes. Positive

Offline Vishal

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Vishal
  • Squad: Los_Santos_Vago
I agree with your suggestion bez it will be easy for medics to check the amount of healings done. Also it is annoying to type /myheals to check healing. And this suggestion will not be harmful for server.Positive.
- Added aircraft to the rebel base vehicle purchase marker. (Arran + Vishal) Wednesday 21st November 2018
December 19th: @Vishal Accepted for JCM. -- Kuldeep + Ptole

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
I agree with you it should be added in my opinion..everytime I attend AR's as a medic I winder how much heals I got especially in CE's always there is many medics there and I wonder how many heals I got. Positive :tick:
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Mubii

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Yeah, quite a nice suggestion. If a medic has a target of how many heal we want to do in a single AR/CE, then this can definitely help him in this. A medic can also know if he is healing someone or not and will also get the idea of how much heal he gets from someone, well many know that but still can be fun and interesting.A simple and useful suggestion. I am Positive  :tick:
« Last Edit: 16 12, 2020, 05:27:25 pm by Mubii »
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
I'm sorry I mentioned you @HosttyBoy , but the person above violates rule number 2
Thank you.  <3
Positive :tick:
Please avoid breaking the rules and consider reading them in order to avoid getting a warning. Your post has been deleted.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Online Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
I guess everyone above explained it. It's so boring to keep typing /myheals to check how much you healed players. Implementing this suggestion will make us know this information faster and easier, and also if they got healed by us, or by the food they have. I'm positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
11 Positive votes | 0 Negative vote = Next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
Well, it's a nice idea for the medics, when I attend a CE or an AR as a medic, I heal many people, and I start wondering how much did I heal? So I have to freeze for some seconds to type /myheals, and lose some people who are low HP, so  that's wasting of time. I'm Positive.
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Online Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • DON'T JUDGE ME.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
good idea, medics can know how much heals they have and trying to get top 1 healer (if he/she not top healer) so i'm POSITIVE

Offline Lastking

• New Community Member
  • Stay Humble
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Lastking
I am positive. Because when you play as medic and when you wonder how much heal you are reach you need use code and this is annoying after a while. This will be more confortable for medics. Plus medics can watch other players points and they can try catch them each other.

Offline Myth.

• One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
To be honest , I really like the details of this suggestion . I played a lot as a Medic and that's why im already L10 with it and sometimes I say , who's healing this guy ? is it me ?
Then , I just waste some time to type /myheals , when there are a lot of players who need some heal and maybe they can die because of that .
Im voting Positive

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."