Author Topic: /duel Dogfight  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Areion

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Areion*SWAT
/duel Dogfight
« on: 19 01, 2014, 07:19:05 pm »
Hello community,

I want to suggest to add "Dogfight" in /duel. It would be great, nobody has to shoot in the normal dimension, no trollers, no risk of getting punished.

About the settings:
- Like in the normal Duel it should be possible to enter a bet.
- Choosen maps will be the SA map you can choose between the City LS, SF and LV, also places like desert and the forest eat of Angel Pine.
- Team Duels Rustlers have different colors, teammates cannot damage eachother (except ramming).
- EDIT: Able to choose between Rustler, Hunter, Hydra, Seasparrow.

EDIT: Fights only Rustler vs Rustler, Hydra vs hydra, etc
EDIT: Teams will spawn in the air with a good distance to eachother

Suggestion by Jtgsuomi:
Which aircrafts would it have? Hydra, rustler, hunter, those three should be there.

I also made a ss,
Show content

What do you think ? Tell me your ideas and suggestion !

regrads,

Areion

/discuss
« Last Edit: 22 01, 2014, 04:48:56 pm by Areion »

Operations Supervisor - Aviator Team Co-Leader - SWAT Staff - Always available for help.

james298

Re: /duel Dogfight
« Reply #1 on: 19 01, 2014, 07:30:19 pm »
I'm pretty sure a suggestion was already made about  this... But again I'll say this sounds like a great idea, it'll be fun for friends to go vs friends and stuff. Why wouldn't you want this to be added to the game? What's the downsides? I can't think of any downsides really.

Offline Areion

« Reply #2 on: 19 01, 2014, 07:42:16 pm »
I'm pretty sure a suggestion was already made about  this... But again I'll say this sounds like a great idea, it'll be fun for friends to go vs friends and stuff. Why wouldn't you want this to be added to the game? What's the downsides? I can't think of any downsides really.

There was a suggestion about /dogfight and things were not explained. This is why I made this.

Operations Supervisor - Aviator Team Co-Leader - SWAT Staff - Always available for help.

jtgsuomi

« Reply #3 on: 19 01, 2014, 07:43:19 pm »
Which aircrafts would it have? Hydra, rustler, hunter, those three should be there.

moreno9

« Reply #4 on: 19 01, 2014, 11:59:19 pm »
Not a single group has a Rhino in their car spawners. Only in events we can use it. Why not add Rhino in your suggestion? It is not an aircraft vehicle but still it's a nice one.
I think we should pay something in order to enter in this dog fight. Since we are using unique vehicles like Hydra, Hunters and Rhino (if gets added) it would be fair. Of course the winner would get all the money that the other players paid to participate in the dog fight.

ipadz

« Reply #5 on: 20 01, 2014, 12:04:51 am »
+1 for me, sounds a very good idea though as noble told we could have rhino, hydra, Rustler, hunter and RC BARON as choice.

jtgsuomi

« Reply #6 on: 20 01, 2014, 04:08:37 pm »
It's stupid to add those land vehicles here, shouldn't we stick to aircrafts here?

Offline Areion

« Reply #7 on: 20 01, 2014, 04:15:25 pm »
+1 for me, sounds a very good idea though as noble told we could have rhino, hydra, Rustler, hunter and RC BARON as choice.

Ye like JT already said, no Land vehicles and it makes no sense with Rhinos, They are not even taking damage.

Offline Master.

• The Temper
  • Honorable
  • Patience ☯
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Master
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #8 on: 20 01, 2014, 10:17:28 pm »
Well, dogfight event is not being hosted anymore, not much so it would be great if people can host it between themselfes. Like you already said, each team will be having their own color and they can't damage their team mates. But there's a little thing that Hunter isn't that fast, such as RC Baron. Hydra and Rustler, those two planes, AV's are fast and dangerous enough to be used in a Dogfight but don't you think Hunter is less powerfull than they are? Hydra can shoot with aiming, rustler can't but it's also fast as Hydra and can also shoot properly. Hunter can only go with 100-130 KPH, fix me if i'm wrong and if there's a dogfight between Hunters, Hydra and Rustler should be disabled at that dogfight duel, because it would be unfair against them.

Did I got it wrong or what? How's it going to be, people can choose their vehicles and then send the dogfight? In my opinion, Hunter isn't good enough. Anyways that will be the players decision, but still I don't think that someone is going to use Hunter while there are Hydras and Rustlers in the dogfight.
« Last Edit: 22 01, 2014, 11:08:43 pm by Master. »
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time...

Offline Areion

« Reply #9 on: 20 01, 2014, 10:22:10 pm »
Well, dogfight event is not being hosted anymore, not much so it would be great if people can host it between themselfes. Like you already said, each team will be having their own color and they can't damage their team mates. But there's a little thing that Hunter isn't that fast, such as RC Baron. Hydra and Rustler, those two planes, AV's are fast and dangerous enough to be used in a Dogfight but don't you think Hunter is less powerfull than they are? Hydra can shoot with aiming, rustler can't but it's also fast as Hydra and can also shoot properly. Hunter can only go with 100-130 KPH, fix me if i'm wrong and if there's a dogfight between Hunters, Hydra and Rustler should be disabled at that dogfight duel, because it would be unfair against them.

Did I got it wrong or what? How's it going to be, people can choose their vehicles and then send the dogfight? In my opinion, Hunter isn't good enough. Anyways that will be the players decision, but still I don't think that someone is going to use Hunter while there are Hydras and Rustlers in the dogfight. Upvoting.

I guess you misunderstood the whole, I meant everybody will use the same vehicle ofc. The Team leader who makes the settings will pick 1 vehicle for example a rustler, this vehicle will be used by everyone.
« Last Edit: 21 01, 2014, 08:04:43 am by Areion »

Offline Hidde

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Armed Forces
  • Ingame: Hidde[AF]
« Reply #10 on: 20 01, 2014, 10:24:07 pm »
Not a single group has a Rhino in their car spawners. Only in events we can use it. Why not add Rhino in your suggestion? It is not an aircraft vehicle but still it's a nice one.
I think we should pay something in order to enter in this dog fight. Since we are using unique vehicles like Hydra, Hunters and Rhino (if gets added) it would be fair. Of course the winner would get all the money that the other players paid to participate in the dog fight.

Sometimes when using Rhino it all of a sudden makes triple front flips and then some 360's and backflips with a timespan of 3 seconds. So no, Rhino not a good idea.
Ex. GEN Armed Forces
Ex. L3 Staff
Ex. CHF Police Administration and Management (2010-2011)

Offline CocoNuT

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CocoNuT
« Reply #11 on: 22 01, 2014, 04:22:39 pm »
I liked the suggestion, I didn't have time to reply, but I'm here with a question..

When someone is creating a DogFight duel, I guess only 1 aircraft should be enabled,
I mean: If I want to create a DogFight duel, I should only enable 1 aircraft to fight (Hydra, Rustler, SS or any other), I don't know if I explained myself good.

It makes no sense: 
It makes no sense:
Rustler VS Hydra 
Hydra VS SeaSparrow
It makes sense: 
It makes sense:
Rustler VS Rustler 
Hydra VS Hydra

I hope you have understood me..
Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley

Offline Areion

« Reply #12 on: 22 01, 2014, 04:47:29 pm »
I liked the suggestion, I didn't have time to reply, but I'm here with a question..

When someone is creating a DogFight duel, I guess only 1 aircraft should be enabled,
I mean: If I want to create a DogFight duel, I should only enable 1 aircraft to fight (Hydra, Rustler, SS or any other), I don't know if I explained myself good.

It makes no sense: 
It makes no sense:
Rustler VS Hydra 
Hydra VS SeaSparrow
It makes sense: 
It makes sense:
Rustler VS Rustler 
Hydra VS Hydra

I hope you have understood me..

I guess I have already gave an answer to this point here:

I guess you misunderstood the whole, I meant everybody will use the same vehicle ofc. The Team leader who makes the settings will pick 1 vehicle for example a rustler, this vehicle will be used by everyone.

I actually know it makes no sense. I will add this pont to my post

henry997

« Reply #13 on: 26 01, 2014, 06:44:01 pm »
Sounds like a great idea to me, we can duel with guns so why not with aircraft's ,
-1 for a rhino however.
Also the aircraft's allowed should be choose able like the guns that are choose able already +1 for this suggestion