Author Topic: A command that allow you to know the amount of lines you own @ Support chat  (Read 1069 times)

Offline JoKeR999

• Senior Community Member
  • The psychiatrist.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: JoKeR999
Hello community,

Today I simply suggest that you're able to know how many lines you got at support chat by a command either /qs supportl or /supportl
I want this suggestion to get added because few of us wants to know the amount of line he/she got so that they know if they're ready to apply for supporter/staff or not, I think this suggestion will help us and will be useful

Regards.
« Last Edit: 28 01, 2014, 05:00:06 pm by JoKeR999 »
Love yourself.

Offline Bl3nd

Seriously .. wtf? So everyone could know his lines and go apply for staff?

You should help as much as you want, I found this not logical to fins out such thing. If you're dedicated to helping then there's no need to find out.

Those lines are restricted to staff to only know, and it should always be like that.
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

jtgsuomi

So when you get 5000 hits you become a supporter, 10000 for staff? You don't need to know how many lines you've got in support.

Offline Denos

• CIT's Official Cat
  • L2 Staff
  • Former Head State Official (2016-2020)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: [CIT]Denos|AC
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Even if you knew how many lines you had, like 1,500 for example, it wouldn't mean all 1,500 of your lines were useful or helpful

Downvoted
Former President & CEO of AvidaCompany

Offline VazZ

• The Outrageous
  • Honorable
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: GOVH-Vazz|ILC|
How can you make it even more obvious.. You answer in support to help people, not to farm lines. Initially, you shouldnt care about the lines at all and just help.

This topic is like saying that you only answer in support to get lines and don't care about helping (as if you'd buy lines if you could) and that's not the idea of getting staff...
Industry and Landwork Company

since 28.10.2013

“In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.”
- Konrad Adenauer

Are you group leader or founder? Rent GMP now

Offline Nolo

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Nolo
"Even great men take the slightest opportunities to make themselves even better"