Author Topic: 'Camera view' for vechile tuning has to be disabled  (Read 1063 times)

TommyBoy1998

'Camera view' for vechile tuning has to be disabled
« on: 21 04, 2014, 06:10:33 pm »
Dear community,

When it is announced in the chat that there is coming a carshow, the most players rush quickly to the tune shop. A store where you can make it more beautiful car.
If you're in it, then the view rotates around the car.
My idea is to control the operation of the camera itself and know where you want to look. A point could be that you can zoom in and zoom out.
By this idea, it is a lot easier to inspect your car better and know where each part posted is.

I'd like to see what you think of it

/discuss

Offline Zoryth

• Donator L1
  • The Monster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Zoryth
  • Squad: Umbrella Co.
Re: 'Camera view' for vechile tuning has to be disabled
« Reply #1 on: 21 04, 2014, 06:25:36 pm »
Yeah, its very hard to see some of the changes with the current camera rotating, also it takes time to wait till it gets around, but with free camera it could be much better. Maybe pressing 'x' to activate free camera and then 'x' again to stop it and select the changes.

Or having some fixed spots, so if you are changing the sides, you would see the car from the side etc etc +1
« Last Edit: 21 04, 2014, 06:28:52 pm by Lestat »
When the Devil is too busy. And Death's a bit too much. They call on me by name you see, for my special touch. To the gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune. To the ladies, I'm Sir Prize. But call me by any name. Any way it's all the same.

TommyBoy1998

« Reply #2 on: 21 04, 2014, 07:22:51 pm »
Yeah, its very hard to see some of the changes with the current camera rotating, also it takes time to wait till it gets around, but with free camera it could be much better. Maybe pressing 'x' to activate free camera and then 'x' again to stop it and select the changes.

Or having some fixed spots, so if you are changing the sides, you would see the car from the side etc etc +1

Great to hear and see that many people agree with me.
Yeah, this could be an option also or changing it by placing it in /settings

Offline Adeeb

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Adeeb
« Reply #3 on: 21 04, 2014, 07:34:32 pm »
hmm maybe making the camera rotate to "x" area when you press "x" button like when you press wheels it focus at wheels and when you press spoiler it focus on the spoilers Nice suggestion good luck ;)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #4 on: 22 04, 2014, 12:01:07 am »
Added a pause button.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.