Author Topic: >NemO< - Staff application.  (Read 9201 times)

nemozeroo

>NemO< - Staff application.
« on: 04 10, 2011, 01:15:17 am »
Ingame name: [H]->NemO<-|H.
Ingame account name: nemozeroo
Age in years: 19 years old.
Country of residence: Egypt.
Real world occupation:Communication Engineering Student.

I have been part of the following in game groups: CG , HG , FBI [The old one] , Air Force , Armed Force and the Leader of HoboS Gang.
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: 20/3/2011.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 435 hours.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: + 60 hours
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: Yes, because of university exams.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes , I know that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out:Yes , All I do on CIT is standing watching players all the time , So, better for me to help them.

My understanding of the English language is: [7/10]  I'm not prefect on English and my grammar is not good too, but I'm understand English well and I'm good on spelling.
I promise that my bad grammar will not effect on my admin job.
Use a capital letter when: Starting a sentence, when I say "I" , call someone or writing the name of a country.
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: Well , I'm Mohand , I live on Island in Egypt , I love football [soccer] , swimming , listening to pop music , mapping on MTA and  I love to go to my university even on Summer.
I was an admin on a race server but I I felt bored from race So, I searched on MTA for RP server and I found CIT , I was very noob when I came but Dave helped me and learned me alot on CIT,I joined CG when they was have a base on LS ,Girly,3Omar and Phoenix learned me all thing's on CIT too, So , now I love CIT too much and I feel they are my family.

I think somebody is cheating so I: So , I will Spectate him/her and if I foind him cheating , I will Take screen shot and post it on CIT fourm or ask high rank admin to tell him that he is cheating.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: So , I will tell him to ask me on J>support and stop shouting on main.
A player insults me so I: So, I will warn her/him , If he/she do not stop insults I will mute him.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: So, I will tell him that I'm not allowed to give him/her money.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: So, I take Screen shot and post it on CIT forum or I tell high rank on IRC to come and ban him. 
I have found a bug which gives free money so I:So, I will take a screen shot and report it on http://bugs.cit2.net.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I agree.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I agree.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people:  Yes, I agree.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, I agree.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes, I agree.
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: Yes, I agree.
I agree to use the powers I get for personal profit at all times: No, I don't agree.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes, I agree.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I agree.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes, I agree.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes, I agree.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes, I agree.
I agree that I will not leave the staff team in less than a month after being accepted and will face punishment if I do: Yes, I agree.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, I agree.
« Last Edit: 26 10, 2011, 11:16:23 pm by >nemO< »

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • AKA Hunter567T
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
Re: >NemO< - Staff application.
« Reply #1 on: 04 10, 2011, 01:26:11 am »
As far as I know people only get one chance to apply for staff and you have already been rejected.

I also found grammar mistakes so no from me.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2011, 11:42:36 am by Jaeger »
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #2 on: 04 10, 2011, 02:02:02 am »
YES! Just awesome guy! ;) Friendly, helpful, active, old player.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

Offline Gabriel.

• Regular Community Member
  • Ingame: Gabriel
« Reply #3 on: 04 10, 2011, 02:18:13 am »
-Ex Police Chief.
-Ex SWAT Team leader.

hs_kamil

« Reply #4 on: 04 10, 2011, 02:23:41 am »

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: 04 10, 2011, 02:27:28 am »
I say yea, everyone deserves a chance, and from what i see ingame, everyone likes him.

Offline Maxii

• Senior Community Member
  • The official english nazì with Rasta and EqiNox
  • Group: HoBoS™
  • Ingame: Maxii
  • Squad: Gambino Family
« Reply #6 on: 04 10, 2011, 07:20:24 am »

ToshFSS

« Reply #7 on: 04 10, 2011, 08:23:31 am »
NO... big fat NO here

Why?
Impulsive, try to justify his actions (only in his head) instead of listen to people who actually know the rules.

He doesnt even care when someone tells him "This is not right ,stop!"

http://cit2.net/forum/index.php?topic=11863.0 (beware of the ".+.1."  filter that changes to "I am too retarded to..." )

And just to point out some of his character flaws: (quote from the same link above)

3. I spwand on AF base and came agien , I found SSA member [Tosh] what I will do for guy will attack me?
neutral I will attack him before he attack me.

So, he jumped into conclusions , me been there = me trying to kill him? No. The only time I shoot him was on my Rustler to his Maverick on LV.  Cant imagine what will he do with an admin panel.

Note: Tosh was ending his shift , on the scound time I killed him he start the shift to make me have alot of stars.

Here, he lies all the way to try to justify all his dming.  I dont do that kind of "entrapment" to try to SS a player (ask around I dont do that sh't you were trying to lie on that link) . I was off dutty since I ride my Rustler at LV. Not even once in the chat my name goes blue. I was offduty trying to collect clues, and you just keep coming to try (and succes) to kill an un-armed player.

4. I thought  that we was on LV cuz of LV chat zone that's why I killed him.

No, you even got the first star. Any other person will try to stop and think why. Analize and figure things out. I even TOLD him to STOP 2 times. Even the chat was marking (SF) (San Fierro Chat zone) Even when he noticed he was getting  stars, he didnt care, and just kept going.

NO ADMIN MATERIAL.

PEace! 8)

dinamo

« Reply #8 on: 04 10, 2011, 09:11:35 am »
Tosh shut up!NEMO is my brother from another mother,like charlie  ;D.I vote a very big and fat Y E S!

GoldenPlayer

« Reply #9 on: 04 10, 2011, 12:31:02 pm »
Tosh shut up!NEMO is my brother from another mother,like charlie  ;D.I vote a very big and fat Y E S!

He is his dicision , respect it

lol123

« Reply #10 on: 04 10, 2011, 01:50:42 pm »
i don't know i vote but i go vote yes

gamma033

« Reply #11 on: 04 10, 2011, 02:14:19 pm »
Yeh Yeh

nemozeroo

« Reply #12 on: 04 10, 2011, 03:04:04 pm »
NO... big fat NO here

Why?
Impulsive, try to justify his actions (only in his head) instead of listen to people who actually know the rules.

He doesnt even care when someone tells him "This is not right ,stop!"

http://cit2.net/forum/index.php?topic=11863.0 (beware of the ".+.1."  filter that changes to "I am too retarded to..." )

And just to point out some of his character flaws: (quote from the same link above)

3. I spwand on AF base and came agien , I found SSA member [Tosh] what I will do for guy will attack me?
neutral I will attack him before he attack me.

So, he jumped into conclusions , me been there = me trying to kill him? No. The only time I shoot him was on my Rustler to his Maverick on LV.  Cant imagine what will he do with an admin panel.

Note: Tosh was ending his shift , on the scound time I killed him he start the shift to make me have alot of stars.

Here, he lies all the way to try to justify all his dming.  I dont do that kind of "entrapment" to try to SS a player (ask around I dont do that sh't you were trying to lie on that link) . I was off dutty since I ride my Rustler at LV. Not even once in the chat my name goes blue. I was offduty trying to collect clues, and you just keep coming to try (and succes) to kill an un-armed player.

4. I thought  that we was on LV cuz of LV chat zone that's why I killed him.

No, you even got the first star. Any other person will try to stop and think why. Analize and figure things out. I even TOLD him to STOP 2 times. Even the chat was marking (SF) (San Fierro Chat zone) Even when he noticed he was getting  stars, he didnt care, and just kept going.

NO ADMIN MATERIAL.

PEace! 8)
I'm respect your vote.
Tosh is very entitled to his opinion. Please don't tell him to shut up.

This is what the staff application process is all about.

I must admit I am shocked at this report on Nemo, It does not sound like him, however screenshots do not lie, Only people can do that.

With that being said, I Would like to give Nemo the benefit of the doubt and assume this is an isolated incident.
Prove it to be otherwise and my vote will change.
I was on LV chat zone while dming him , and I did not know that LV chat zone is not Belong to LV DM zone.
Uniq already punish me , and I'm respect his decision.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2011, 08:39:45 pm by >nemO< »

Offline StevieFTW

• SAPD Founder
  • Ellis 4L
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: StevieFTW[SAPD]
  • Squad: LLW
« Reply #13 on: 04 10, 2011, 03:13:02 pm »
Nah. Claiming to be good at spelling while he's not.

Proud member of CIT since February 15th 2011
SAPD Founder

Offline Jaeger

• SWAT Founder
  • AKA Hunter567T
  • Ingame: Jaeger*SWAT
  • Squad: APO Academy
« Reply #14 on: 04 10, 2011, 06:18:41 pm »
I see no spelling errors... only grammar errors. ¬_¬
Same, both in his application and replies.
<3 Petrea - Annoying me will only cause chaos for you -  First SWAT Team Leader on CIT - SWAT Team leader for over 7 years - ex L5 CIT Staff (left due to inactivity) - ex Biker leader