Author Topic: A command that shows online PC/CB/SO .  (Read 1336 times)

Offline MorDekaiseR

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MorD
A command that shows online PC/CB/SO .
« on: 07 03, 2015, 04:51:35 pm »
Greetings community.

today I want to suggest  a command that shows you how many Police Chiefs & Crim bosses ATM .
Use ? : well for law side we relay on our chiefs alot  so we need this option so we can contact them via SMS if we need help . Why ? : well almost all the time people be like  " any chiefs ? / request **** / law blip / apb " and sometimes the chief may be afk or surfing the net or his chat is blown so he doesn't see the request but this command will allow us to see his(their) name(s) so we can sms them to leave a Notification and hope they respond .
Use ? : well for criminals the chat is their only way to see if there is a Crim Boss online or not . however as I stated above kinda not very useful .

Command : /getPC | /getCB
Output (if there are online) : PC(s) online : <name> . <name> | BC(s) online : <name> <name>
if there are none online : there are no Police Chiefs online at the moment | there are no Crim bosses online at the moment !

you may say cops do have the Police Panel wich shows them how many PCs are online but does it show names no !
also for crims the only way to see if CB is online is the team chat.

EDIT : !
What about for SO? This would be helpful because sometimes people want to get married and they do not know who is SO, that would help them to know and SMS them to get married with partner.

I know they can ask a staff member who is L2+ but sometimes there is none online.

The command maybe /getso

Regards
« Last Edit: 07 03, 2015, 09:34:06 pm by MorDekaiseR »

Offline IronMan

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
Re: A command that shows online PC/CB .
« Reply #1 on: 07 03, 2015, 05:03:39 pm »
What about for SO? This would be helpful because sometimes people want to get married and they do not know who is SO, that would help them to know and SMS them to get married with partner.

I know they can ask a staff member who is L2+ but sometimes there is none online.

The command maybe /getso

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: A command that shows online PC/CB/SO .
« Reply #2 on: 09 03, 2015, 06:11:36 pm »
Added '/online so/pc/cb'
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.