Author Topic: [Resolved] Buy player slots for your group.  (Read 4611 times)

Blesku

Re: Buy player slots for your group.
« Reply #15 on: 18 04, 2012, 01:10:24 pm »
The reason it should be expensive is because only gangs which can last more would buy it, f.e., a new gang wouldn't need it in their first month as they wont even have a base, and of course if a gang will last for long time will have enough money to buy slots as their members can donate for it.

Totally agree, but price should be like 1-5mill each 5 slots.

Offline Dennis

• Honorable
  • tahtah
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: CPL-Dennis*SWAT
« Reply #16 on: 20 04, 2012, 09:06:06 am »
I vote to raise the group limit to 65 and not have the ability to buy extra slots.

Kilro

« Reply #17 on: 20 04, 2012, 12:04:13 pm »
then that means if they want to start a gang, and get powerfull, they need to get rich first..

When they really are that powerfull and 50 active and loyal (means also donating) They should not have any trouble by buying a few slots.

abdullahrafx

« Reply #18 on: 20 04, 2012, 02:15:01 pm »
I would say, No pay. Just raise the limit to 70 players or so. Maybe more, I agree especially with having more people online CIT.

Offline Sir.Lee

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Lee
« Reply #19 on: 20 04, 2012, 04:07:39 pm »
I think that is very good idea. When ur gang full it can not develop more and more.

Fritz

« Reply #20 on: 20 04, 2012, 04:30:05 pm »
I would say, No pay. Just raise the limit to 70 players or so. Maybe more, I agree especially with having more people online CIT.

I think for law groups it wont be a problem but if criminal groups can invite more ppl there will be some gangs full of noobs again like we already have had it in old times. And buying slots isnt as hard for active gangs which already reached a playercount of 50.
just one example how I would prefer it:

- first 50 spots for free
- slot 51-55 - 500k each slot
- slot 56-60 - 1000k each slot
- slot 61-65 - 1500k each slot (maybe just for choosen groups)

Offline Diesel

• Senior Community Member
  • Things change
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: DZL
« Reply #21 on: 20 04, 2012, 08:35:35 pm »
I am with you here, a lot of gangs have troubles keeping the limit, and it shouldn't be like that. It's really ridiculous that they can't have more than 50 members! I also think you came up with a good suggestion here, because people will most likely be more careful with who they invite now :)

However, I do think that every group should start with a 15 member limit, as it would be kind of dumb to pay 1 mill every now and then when you've just started up your group.
I once got jailed for deathmatching with nades at All Saints Hospital

GHoST|DRaGoN

« Reply #22 on: 21 04, 2012, 02:49:55 pm »
but this would also be unfair for groups which can't afford to purchase those slots and that would lead to situation where groups like cammora has plenty of players online but other gangs can't protect their tufts and turf owners would change really slow.
I got to admit it is bad for those gangs like camora and hobos working together so they all ready have 100 players almost, so its unfair in them ways and really unfair when the other small teams try to get turfs and they can't because there is so many people in camora, hobos and NSM they don't need any more players in their team but they will get them easily but they are going to do it anyway. But they also have loads of money to so they can have loads of people over 200 easily and the smaller gangs won't even be able to afford it once, so that is a real downside to it and another downside is that camora, hobos and NSM have CIT's in their team so they can give them self's as much money as they wan't unless it's a rule that they are not aloud to spawn anything or something like that cause they will be able to have as much as they wan't and there team will be broken because the amount of players in their gang. so I think this should be a REAL DOWNSIDE AND THINK THIS SHOULD NOT BE IN THE GAME!!

Ps. Please take in account in what I have been saying cause this took me fucking ages to write and think of and im pissed to signing out!

Viol

« Reply #23 on: 21 04, 2012, 05:10:23 pm »
I think this is bad idea.
-1 From me.

slcoolj

« Reply #24 on: 21 04, 2012, 05:16:58 pm »
I vote to raise the group limit to 65 and not have the ability to buy extra slots.

+1 Dennis or mabye a little higher

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [Resolved] Buy player slots for your group.
« Reply #25 on: 22 04, 2012, 06:32:46 pm »
/buygroupslots 1

Costs $50,000 per slot.

Needs testing by a group with loads of members.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.