Author Topic: [Resolved] Buffalo vehicle for FBI  (Read 20181 times)

srbija97

Re: Requesting to add Buffalo vechile for FBI
« Reply #90 on: 24 09, 2012, 11:30:43 am »
I don't get it.You hate us (you already gave opinior) or you are chasing Elite Poster and spamming here.

Offline Slayer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #91 on: 24 09, 2012, 11:51:47 am »
Slayer, you are going off the limits by now. I think you have breaked a forum rule. You are insulting us....
lolwat, No I'm not insulting you or any FBI, sorry anyway if you feel insulted

I don't get it.You hate us (you already gave opinior) or you are chasing Elite Poster and spamming here.
I don't hate you lol...  I'm posting here in the same quantity than you, and I don't care about post count
Good Bye CIT <3

srbija97

« Reply #92 on: 24 09, 2012, 12:16:28 pm »
Then why you try to ruin someone's hard work.Vega & I were testing vehicles for 3 months and doing reports for each car looking for the best.And now random guys are giving us -1 for vehicle we need.First see others groups and troll them with no needed vehicles.You mad because your gang doesn't has it.I can't find reason.You already gave your opinion.Don't spamm here more.

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #93 on: 24 09, 2012, 12:37:38 pm »
It's really annoying when you do hard work and someone want to ruin it
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

RIGHT4LIFE

« Reply #94 on: 24 09, 2012, 01:08:21 pm »
If you want to have fast car join PA they have NRG , sultan and other cars

If you dont like the thing your gang doesnt has spawners,join PA~

You do know that not everyone can get into the gangs of NSM, HoBoS, or Camorra, right?

This is a thing regarding an official law group which needs an approval. Thats all. So leave this topic as such now!!

Everyone has their right to post here and everyone has their own opinion.

Slayer, you are going off the limits by now. I think you have breaked a forum rule. You are insulting us....

First of all, Slayer was just saying his opinion on this suggestion.
This was what he said:

What the hell is this? FBI and law member come massively to vote 1+ for get any feature accepted? You don't need a Bufallo, why you just dont buy it if you need it so much. You can't? Why criminals and civilians have to do it too then and you have to get everything easy? You have the Cheetah that is faster than Buffalo. Don't needed -1

Then Knight just said:

Like I /care for your opinion.Go somewhere else....

Then Slayer said again:

Like I care if you care, obviously you don't have any argument and started posting useless things like "I dont care"

Then Knight said again:

You are not in LAW group and you don't even have idea about spwners.We need it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's where the argument started. Slayer was just giving his own honest opinion about this. I mean like why the hell did Knight and Pager start this argument in the first place?!

Btw Furious your friends started this argument. That's why Slayer was acting like that.

Omg Knight, he was not spamming to get Elite Poster. You were the one who started it, and stop making lies about him.

It's really annoying when you do hard work and someone want to ruin it

What if the hard work you did for an advantage is abusable? In this case, I am not really sure about it.

Then why you try to ruin someone's hard work.Vega & I were testing vehicles for 3 months and doing reports for each car looking for the best.And now random guys are giving us -1 for vehicle we need.First see others groups and troll them with no needed vehicles.You mad because your gang doesn't has it.I can't find reason.You already gave your opinion.Don't spamm here more.

Give him a right to defend his opinion!

Offline Slayer

« Reply #95 on: 24 09, 2012, 01:23:40 pm »

3 months for test cars? U kidding me?
Good Bye CIT <3

Furious.

« Reply #96 on: 24 09, 2012, 01:31:54 pm »
I have my own views on things. And Slayer was really insulting all FBI members and is capable of receiving a forum warning. 

Offline Slayer

« Reply #97 on: 24 09, 2012, 02:20:29 pm »
No, that's not considered as an insult.
Good Bye CIT <3

Furious.

« Reply #98 on: 24 09, 2012, 04:40:05 pm »
No, that's not considered as an insult.
That is considered as insult AFAIK.

srbija97

« Reply #99 on: 24 09, 2012, 10:50:56 pm »
3 months for test cars? U kidding me?

sure Im kidding you.

Offline malevolentdonut

• Ingame: malevolentdonut
« Reply #100 on: 24 09, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »
Alright,

Slayer, I know you're just sick of LAW getting free car spawns and so much advantages against the criminals, but I can proof you wrong:

You see, criminals can turf all the time, I was in HoBoS before and I were earning 300k + a day with turfing, well not that bad, so criminal life got some advantages also.

And BTW, FBI would need Buffalo for trainings even, and some of FBI aren't rich, as I'm the poorest CIT player and I can't even buy a Faggio..

MickRelken

« Reply #101 on: 25 09, 2012, 12:06:05 am »
You see, criminals can turf all the time, I was in HoBoS before and I were earning 300k + a day with turfing, well not that bad, so criminal life got some advantages also.
  Not all criminals can join big gangs get infinite money by swarms, also current turf system is a MAJOR nerf to those 'criminals that turf all day', so this is irrelevent previously and currently.
And BTW, FBI would need Buffalo for trainings even, and some of FBI aren't rich, as I'm the poorest CIT player and I can't even buy a Faggio..

You chose to join FBI or whatever.  You chose to do what you do.  Nobody is holding you back, stopping you from becoming something where it's 'easier' from your perception to make money or whatever.

No one is to blame but you for being poor.  You chose what you chose.

IMO, NO law or criminal group should get free vehicles under any circumstances.  It's entirely unfair.  But I don't see that changing any time soon, and it seems FBI will get their free super fast cars...  Though I'm not surprised.  Every law come here and +1 and from what I've seen cit staff have a not so unusual bias on the matter.

Offline Mousy

• Regular Community Member
  • Retired mice
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Mousy
« Reply #102 on: 25 09, 2012, 06:40:17 am »
When I was in the FBI we really wanted a fast car so +1
Veteran (ex.Deputy Chief) of SAPD.
Join SAPD today!

Inactive

Offline rock_roll

• What u want from me, u will get from me!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TaskForce
  • Ingame: SPC-rock_roll[TF]
« Reply #103 on: 25 09, 2012, 08:38:40 am »
Hmm they really need it as they are the pro and deserve it to catch criminals. +1

• Memeber of CITizens since 2 Oct 2012

• Explore world! Explore rock_roll  At #rock_roll on irc

RIGHT4LIFE

« Reply #104 on: 25 09, 2012, 09:44:09 am »
sure Im kidding you.

Stop trolling him -.-

Btw I still don't believe you about testing cars for 3 months. I mean like what kind of person would waste 3 months just for testing cars, not even doing as much productive things (except for your group of course). And I think you are lying, because why the hell does it take 3 months for testing cars and picking the best one? I mean like you can take a few weeks or less of testing cars.