Author Topic: [Resolved] Buffalo vehicle for FBI  (Read 20173 times)

srbija97

Re: Requesting to add Buffalo vechile for FBI
« Reply #105 on: 25 09, 2012, 10:31:52 am »
We were not doing all day everyday.We were working on it for 3 months,Ask Vega.

psyKapa

« Reply #106 on: 26 09, 2012, 02:03:02 am »
IDK why you guys (FBI) are having so much problems... I mean you are a official group, I think that u should only change some small thing, dident knew that u needed all this. Good luck tough

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #107 on: 26 09, 2012, 02:59:25 am »
People saying peoples votes are biased, I'm law 24/7 and I voted no. Not because you're offic law, not because you're FBI ... but because IMO, things shouldn't be unbalanced for people. Law should only get free vehicles if:

They are not super ultra mega sports cars.
The vehicle belongs to that job, I.e SWAT tank for swat.
FBI Rancher for FBI.
Patriot for AF.
All 4 door default Police cars.

Why should people get free cool stuff just for being a group? ..

I go back to my point that, you're suggesting a 2 seater car... Wich seems useless for catching crims, as you can only catch one.

No one is trying to troll, no one is trying to ruin anything. It might be a suggestion FOR FBI, but -anyone- can Vote / post / comment here.

Those saying '' you're not law or in FBI '' wtf, their opinions are equally valid.

If my law group ( whenever I join ) suggested having the Bulelt as a spawner car, I'd vote no the same.
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

psyKapa

« Reply #108 on: 26 09, 2012, 03:02:04 am »
People saying peoples votes are biased, I'm law 24/7 and I voted no. Not because you're offic law, not because you're FBI ... but because IMO, things shouldn't be unbalanced for people. Law should only get free vehicles if:

FBI Rancher for FBI.
Patriot for AF.

I go back to my point that, you're suggesting a 2 seater car... Wich seems useless for catching crims, as you can only catch one.

No one is trying to troll, no one is trying to ruin anything. It might be a suggestion FOR FBI, but -anyone- can Vote / post / comment here.

Those saying '' you're not law or in FBI '' wtf, their opinions are equally valid.

If my law group ( whenever I join ) suggested having the Bulelt as a spawner car, I'd vote no the same.

You have reason in what you said, but for example, the road units (dont know how to say it :P) have cheetas as car spawners, same goes for SAPD

RIGHT4LIFE

« Reply #109 on: 26 09, 2012, 01:20:26 pm »
You have reason in what you said, but for example, the road units (dont know how to say it :P) have cheetas as car spawners, same goes for SAPD

You mean that SAPD has Cheetahs in their base car spawners. That's the thing I don't get. Why do they have a sports car? I mean it doesn't really make sense. The LSPD Police cars and the other police cars are actually fine on their own. And now there is a suggestion right now which is a request of adding the Buffalo (another sports car) from FBI.

About 6.google something like MIB buffalo or police Buffalo

You do know that the Buffalo in real life and the one in GTA SA are 2 different cars right? The Buffalo in GTA SA is a sports car, the one you are talking about is a police car. The Buffalo in real life DOES NOT apply with the one in GTA SA. You can't deny the fact that it is a sports car.

adarshleo

« Reply #110 on: 26 09, 2012, 02:37:17 pm »
Its a medium level fast car and we would surely be very grateful if this car is added.

Offline Nico

• Senior Community Member
  • German Company [Ger-C] will be remembered!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: OFC-Nico[SAPD]
  • Squad: GBH
« Reply #111 on: 26 09, 2012, 03:11:03 pm »
We suggest one thing and everybody say his opinion here which to be honest I dont really care because you aren't a FBI member. Uhm ok but we haven't much cars and we will add one more car thats not bad and you start cyring? It's our thing not your's. And we need a better car.
Nico
Officer of San Andreas Police Department - Honorable of FBI - GermanBrotherHood - Admin - Donator Level 2 - Senior Community Member
Ex. L1 QA Staff - Ex. Assistant Head Police Chief - Ex. Director of FBI

Offline Rabbid Rabbit

• The Rabbit
  • Honorable
« Reply #112 on: 26 09, 2012, 05:09:00 pm »
I've just remembered SWAT have cheetahs, I think... so if SAPD and SWAT have cheetah's, IMO... if FBI doesn't have ONE fast vehicle like the 2 previously mentioned, they should get the car too. Either all have the cheetah or NONE have the cheetah, I see unbalance there...

( I'm sounded so hypocritical now )..

I think* SWAT get the dark blue cheetah anyway...
Make the most of what you have, you never know when life might take it away

Beginning

I am grateful to have found you, to have known you, played with you and I thank you for your messagess.
I wish the best for this community.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #113 on: 26 09, 2012, 07:24:03 pm »
I've just remembered SWAT have cheetahs, I think... so if SAPD and SWAT have cheetah's, IMO... if FBI doesn't have ONE fast vehicle like the 2 previously mentioned, they should get the car too. Either all have the cheetah or NONE have the cheetah, I see unbalance there...

They can get a Cheetah from SAPD base, and cars from Farm spawner.

We suggest one thing and everybody say his opinion here which to be honest I dont really care because you aren't a FBI member. Uhm ok but we haven't much cars and we will add one more car thats not bad and you start cyring? It's our thing not your's. And we need a better car.
Oh ok, so I want a free Infernus spawner for all criminals, and you can't mess with it because you're not criminal. Now you see how stupid is your argument?
Good Bye CIT <3

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #114 on: 26 09, 2012, 07:34:40 pm »
They can get a Cheetah from SAPD base, and cars from Farm spawner.
Oh ok, so I want a free Infernus spawner for all criminals, and you can't mess with it because you're not criminal. Now you see how stupid is your argument?
Lol are you kidding me ? Infernus is sport car and  infernus is faster then Buffalo billion times
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Offline Slayer

« Reply #115 on: 26 09, 2012, 07:45:05 pm »
Lol are you kidding me ? Infernus is sport car and  infernus is faster then Buffalo billion times

Its an example, duh.
Good Bye CIT <3

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
« Reply #116 on: 26 09, 2012, 09:11:53 pm »
Its an example, duh.
THen don't give expamles to make more "Posts"
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

MickRelken

« Reply #117 on: 26 09, 2012, 10:01:55 pm »
THen don't give expamles to make more "Posts"
For the love of god stop being an ass, all of you FBI actually, telling that is not our business, especially ones telling others to gtfo cus their not FBI.

This is balance for whole server, it affects more than just you, and so others have every right to tell you you are wrong for wanting this free sports car, just because you are FBI. 

No one should get free really good cars.  yes, SAPD have cheetah and sultan, but they should not either.  None of you should have such things.  It is pathetic, you want free best vehicles in game, especially how you are telling others not FBI to stay out of such business.

how about, I make gang, and get base, and I ask for free Hunters spawner?  You cannot interfere because you are not my gang so you don't get a say in it.  It is same, and on a much milder example Slayer's is good too.  it's so god damn idiotic and illogical, it seems like you all know about it, and are simply being selfish, not to trying to develop server for the good of server but only your own gain on the server, and you should be ashamed.

Offline Lynx

• Regular Community Member
  • EX.Overseer of FBI
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: OVS-Lynx[FBI]
  • Squad: InternalAffairs
« Reply #118 on: 27 09, 2012, 12:00:16 am »

FBI Rancher for FBI.
Patriot for AF.

See? Even Rabbid has changed his mind. Come on lads, we do need a fast car. At least give us a Cheetah....

•FBI affiliation since 24/8/12 (8.5 years)
•Director (15/8/2013 - 10/2/2014)
•Overseer (10/2/2014 - 29/5/17)
•Honourable (29/5/17 - Present )

MickRelken

« Reply #119 on: 27 09, 2012, 12:06:05 am »
See? Even Rabbid has changed his mind. Come on lads, we do need a fast car. At least give us a Cheetah....
He ONLY changed his mind under the circumstances of SAPD and SWAT already having fast car.

Don't twist his words to your own agenda. ::)