Author Topic: Extension to /notifications  (Read 955 times)

xb0xkilla162

Extension to /notifications
« on: 02 09, 2013, 11:44:30 pm »
I was reading some logs yesterday and I was able to see the SMS's people sent me, when though they weren't on my friends list. Some of them were total bullshit, yet some others were actually pretty important.

To keep the post short: Why don't we add a new tab to the /notifications GUI that would show us the SMS's we have received from people who aren't on our friends lists?

EDIT: I'm not saying it will show up in the chatbox, FYI
« Last Edit: 13 02, 2014, 08:16:13 pm by xb0x »

Patamodel.

Re: Extension to /notifications
« Reply #1 on: 02 09, 2013, 11:47:11 pm »
+1 , Needed. I'm upvoting this since I disabled the SMS multiple times and sometimes some people aren't in my friends list but are friends , I just forgot to add them. Also it can be good if someone needs help or want to talk about something concerning me or something.

Btzjosh

« Reply #2 on: 03 09, 2013, 07:45:28 am »
This would be useful because I get new friends all the time but I don't always add them to my friends list.
It'd be a great way to avoid the spam on the chatbox but visible at the click of a button.

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 10 09, 2013, 02:50:43 pm »
Also with the notifications, it could be like a setting somewhere, by which
we would be able to receive SMS from anyone, yet, the sms from our friends would go into the main tab (talking about tabs in the B > SMS), and a secondary tab, which would contain sms-es from other peeps.
/re would work only for the sms in the main tab. And those who aren't on the friend list, upon sending SMS to me, would still get an auto reply like "you aren't on his friends list, so don't expect him to read it", or etc what it was.

- Main Tab, Others Tab in B > SMS
- SMS from friends > Main Tab. From others > Others Tab.
- /re would work for the last one in Main Tab.
- People not in the friends list would still be able to send sms, but would get an auto reply of "You are not in his friends list, so don't expect him to read your msg".

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #4 on: 15 02, 2014, 12:42:21 am »
Fixed.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.