Author Topic: Peds Missions [Law Side]  (Read 4059 times)

Offline CaptainPrice

• Senior Community Member
  • a.k.a "JackPrice"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: CaptainPrice
Peds Missions [Law Side]
« on: 26 09, 2015, 11:29:30 am »
Let's get started. I'm making this topic in order to brief people who're new to the community. A similar topic of peds missions exists but it's made to help only criminals. Here is every single information you'll need as cop to execute this kind of missions.

- Missions can be assigned mostly by cops peds, there is only one mission that you can perform anywhere and that's the LSD one.

- If you can't find the question mission mark by yourself, you can just press N the moment that you accept the mission. The system will provide you map instructions to reach the point of interest.

- The provided screeshots will also inform you about the missions stages.

• Let's start with the simple one. You'll find it on some peds saying "Got any LSD". All you need to have is more than 100 grams of LSD. Press X, click on them and accept their offer. Always think before giving your LSD, because you might need it for reasons such as shooting, etc. Except if you got a really enormous amount of the specific drug.
    It's not only about LSD, you can get all drugs from these peds, it depends on each ped and what does it has. Like "Weed, Crack, Steroid, Speed, God and LSD".
    SS =
    Show content
  • Second one. If you see "An ATM just got robbed", that's the mission we're talking about. Same procedure, X, click on the pedestrian and accept the offer. Once you accept it, a question mark will appear on your radar. You must head to that point, in order to kill the guy that robbed the ATM. When you do this, you done. You'll probably recieve 4.000 $ as payment.
    SS =
    Show content
  • Third one. The title above the pedestrian-cop will be saying "Can you defuse a bomb?". Head to the map point and execute all the armed bots you're going to see. When you perform that action, a blue circle will appear on the bomb. Step on it and wait for the bomb to be defused. The money amount you will be rewarded is 12.000 $
    SS =
    Show content
  • Last one. In that mission you'll be rewarded with the higher amount of money compared with the previous missions. All you have to do is find a pedestrian cop saying "A gangs needs 'neutralising' ". Make a way to the question mark on map, once again, and clear the area from armed bots. When you perform this successfully, you'll recieve 18.000 $ as money reward.
    SS =
    Show content
That's all! Every single mission has been explained. Go for some action!
« Last Edit: 29 02, 2020, 06:24:21 pm by MacMan »
" Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself "

ahmedmido1234512

Re: Peds Missions [Law Side]
« Reply #1 on: 14 10, 2015, 12:33:08 pm »

• Second one. If you see "An ATM just got robbed", that's the mission we're talking about. Same procedure, X, click on the pedestrian and accept the offer. Once you accept it, a question mark will appear on your radar. You must head to that point, in order to kill the guy that robbed the ATM. When you do this, you done. You'll probably recieve 4.000 $ as payment.
      SS =
      Show content
    • Third one. The title above the pedestrian-cop will be saying "Can you defuse a bomb?". Head to the map point and execute all the armed bots you're going to see. When you perform that action, a blue circle will appear on the bomb. Step on it and wait for the bomb to be defused. The money amount you will be rewarded is 12.000 $
      SS =
      Show content
    • Last one. In that mission you'll be rewarded with the higher amount of money compared with the previous missions. All you have to do is find a pedestrian cop saying "A gangs needs 'neutralising' ". Make a way to the question mark on map, once again, and clear the area from armed bots. When you perform this successfully, you'll recieve 18.000 $ as money reward.
      SS =
      Show content

Good Page but I can say a thing about who have VIP
    That They Will Have Exrta Money like those

http://i.imgur.com/ENXaCFy.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/s0zPS1m.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jxSuFk6.jpg

4000 will be 4800 in the VIP
    18000 will be 21600 in the VIP
    12000 will be 14400 in the VIP [/list]

Offline CaptainPrice

• Senior Community Member
    • a.k.a "JackPrice"
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Ingame: CaptainPrice
    « Reply #2 on: 14 10, 2015, 02:26:57 pm »
      Good Page but I can say a thing about who have VIP
      That They Will Have Exrta Money like those

http://i.imgur.com/ENXaCFy.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/s0zPS1m.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jxSuFk6.jpg

4000 will be 4800 in the VIP
    18000 will be 21600 in the VIP
    12000 will be 14400 in the VIP [/list]
    The extra bonus of money you get is something that every user of VIP knows so its reference isn't needed at all. Anyway, I might state something in short in the beginning about VIP bonus.
    " Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself "

Offline ProBoy

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: CID
    • Ingame: ProBoy
    • Squad: TMS
    « Reply #3 on: 24 10, 2015, 09:36:48 pm »
    I wanted to say that there isn't enough pets for cops

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: Outlaws MC
    • Ingame: 1337
    • Squad: Vainglory
    « Reply #4 on: 29 02, 2020, 10:23:32 am »
    • Let's start with the simple one. You'll find it on some peds saying "Got any LSD". All you need to have is more than 100 grams of LSD. Press X, click on them and accept their offer. Always think before giving your LSD, because you might need it for reasons such as shooting, etc. Except if you got a really enormous amount of the specific drug.
      SS =
      Show content
    There are more drugs, Cracks, God, Weed and Steroids, you can add them as well.[/list]
    im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
    sooo dont worry

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
      YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Group: CitiZeNs
    • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
    • Squad: Falken
    « Reply #5 on: 29 02, 2020, 06:24:32 pm »
      There are more drugs, Cracks, God, Weed and Steroids, you can add them as well.[/list]
      Done, thanks.
      I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me