Author Topic: Being able to hide your own squad blip for the rest of members of a squad  (Read 5805 times)

Offline JayXxX

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: Prodigy
As you know there are many squads with players of both criminal and law side. Main problem is some ppl may use it to localize other players location and kill/focus them, which lead to insults and probably one of them leaving. For this I thought on adding a button in F6 - Squad to hide your own blip but if you do this, you will not be able to see others blip neither.

Preview:

Or we could add an option in /settings like:

Hide squad blip: Yes/No

Info text: By hiding your squad blip others wont be able to see you in F11 or mini map, but you couldnt see them neither.

EDIT: Made it easier to identify the button I added in the preview image
« Last Edit: 09 09, 2019, 10:48:34 pm by JayXxX »

Offline PUMA.

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: PUMA
Its called squad for a reason, if they don't respect each others for the simple fact that they are from the same squad that most likely has a rule to this, then I don't know what you waiting to either ask a leader to kick them or leave.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
This is a great idea. Actually, I do not join squads because of the reason you stated above  :tick:
Upvote 

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
I like your idea that happen alot in my squad team mates
but I think adding an option in /settings better then add option in F6 so players can decide that

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
I'm supporting you in this idea, not for what you said above if squad have a cop/crim, but about i'm one not need any blip in my map cuz tbh this point annoying me so much and if we can add same button for groups too will be great, and if we cant add it in F6 we can add it in setting will be good too.

Offline xxNoumaxx

• New Community Member
  • I am listening to you
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: xxNoumaxx
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
I don't think the coming of something like this would cause any trouble. I think it is unnecessary for such an innovation to take place my vote is neutral

Offline JayXxX

• Squad: Prodigy
Its called squad for a reason, if they don't respect each others for the simple fact that they are from the same squad that most likely has a rule to this, then I don't know what you waiting to either ask a leader to kick them or leave.

Being called squad has nothing to do, there are many squads with players from different sides. Im gonna give you an example from my squad, I got members from my group and "enemy" groups, squad blip does nothing but reveal their position and therefore ruin wars/ create problems between members inside the squad. Another example could be a criminal being wanted, so a cop from the same squad can know his position easily. This suggestion is to avoid all of this stuff and more, you cant expect everyone to have the same reasoning.

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Wow thats a great suggestion, not only for cops and criminals but also for LV players
For example I am turfing and another member with me in the squad in the enemy group trolling, I will know his location fast and go fast to him,and that will cause problems..so yeah better to have this option.
Upvoting
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline Smiler

• You know my name, not my story.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Smiler[SAPD]
Upvoting, sometimes you find yourself with people whom you don't want them to know where you are at so if you disable being marked it would be useless since they can still see you on the radar, this would be useful to avoid being annoyed.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Virus

• Fuck
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
It's annoying to be followed by your squad member who's in your enemy group or playing as a cop and you are a wanted criminal. So yeah I am supporting this
Our bodies are tired, our shadows will dance.

Offline Jayy

• "i DM in vanish mode, i do that shit a lot"
  • Group: Bikers
- Nice one actually.
See sometimes you need to stop being unfollowed by crazy players "stalkers' I call or whatever they are and let them stop annoying you so you need stay in the shadows sometimes
With this Hide/Unhide Blip it'll be cool to hide yourself from stalkers and unhide yourself whenever you need to do.
also suggesting one for groups it'll be also useful for groups as it's gonna be added for squads, groups are also gonna need it, and plus so we can keep the balance between groups and squads new features.
By the way upvoting this one.
« Last Edit: 16 09, 2019, 02:23:57 pm by Ted »

Offline Wilito.

• El dolor Forja el carácter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Wilito
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
yeah it's annoying when you're plaining something to maintain your position hide, but when you are in a mixed squad you'r criminal squad mates can see you wherever you are and ruin your plans
Leader of the Law side by excelence

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
Why not, almost every squad has the same situation, a player follows another player just to troll him/her because of there own problems or because they're in enemy groups.. why knows. To avoid this kind of stuff in near feature, we should implement this.
hej

Offline Shane

• I'm not gonna fall.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
good idea in my Opinion. but if we could do it with the settings this would be better , let the community choose what they want. positive.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline SnooP

• The Fourth Pyramid
I agree with this suggestion, many squads contain some trollish members and it is annoying to be constantly informing them of your location, especially in LV. It makes using tactics in LV impossible with them knowing your location.
The more I learn about people, the more I admire my dog.