Author Topic: CIT News | Podcasts  (Read 741 times)

Online Atheer

• CIT News Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
CIT News | Podcasts
« on: 09 04, 2021, 08:56:35 pm »

Podcast Defination
A Podcast is conversating as 3 people or even more about a topic that's related to a particular event or subject, in that conversation you should use the microphone which means it's an audio discussion and speak about specific subjects in the community. The main purpose of hosting podcasts is displaying the opinions of others and engaging in several discussions meanwhile having the free-will will to talk about many things. Podcasts are preferred to have a guest in order to make the conversation have more refinement.
In CIT News podcasts, we talk about community events and updates. For example, the addition of X as a staff member or the GLM Review, and many other topics to speak about regarding CIT.
  • Podcast Hosts are totally separated from CIT Magazine members and they will not have a rank chain just like the publishers have.
  • Podcasts will have a special section in the publication, they will be hosted depending on the situation of the server and things going on. Probably every 2 or 3 weeks there will be a new one.

Requirements & Restrictions

Requirements:
  • Should have decent English skills.
  • You must have a microphone otherwise you won't be accepted.
  • Must be at least 16 years old.
  • The ability to speak in an understandable and calm fashion with a good accent.
  • Have at least 250 hours in CIT so you have enough information about the subjects you speak about.
  • Must know how to podcast by using any recording program.

Restrictions:
  • No flaming or insulting in any way, be respectful. (You can use "fuck", "shit" or any kind of that but must not target a certain player/group/squad). You must know that you aren't allowed to target a certain group/individual, if you are caught doing so you will be warned, kicked if repeated.
  • No racism in any kind and this doesn't only mean real life racism as Hosts of Podcasts racism can occur on a certain group of people.
  • As a Podcast Host you have a lot of power to bring attention with your ideas and thoughts so every single idea should be a realistic one and not just made up fiction, like X staff is corrupt (This is a bold accusation which means if you don't have a proof, don't mention it), basically everything you say in a Podcast should be backed-up with a proof (You won't provide it at the podcast table but that's in case someone asks you for it.) This doesn't include opinions.

Application Format
Create a new topic with the title "[Podcast Host] CIT News | <your name here>"

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=900]https://i.pilo.ovh/images/9CETg.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section One: [color=#458a05]Accounts details[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Your ingame nick:[/b]
[b]Account name:[/b]
[b]Discord account name[/b] (Name#ID):
[b]Last application link [size=7pt][color=#05458a](if any)[/color][/size]:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Two: [color=#458a05]Personal information[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Country of residence:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Speak a little bit about yourself:[/b]

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Three: [color=#458a05]Physical Questions[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]Why would you like to join CIT News team and become a Podcast Host?[/b]
[b]Do you have a microphone? (Y/N):[/b]
[b]Rate your English accent (1-10):[/b]
[b]Are you able to speak fluently (Which means you don't stumble at the middle of the podcast)?[/b]
[b]Have you ever tried hosting a podcast or at least know how to host one? If yes, clarify:[/b]
[b]What is the recording program will you use for podcasting?[/b]
[b]Record a short moment of your voice with saying something and place it here or send it to any CIT News Administrator. (You may use that website https://vocaroo.com/?upload):[/b]

[hr]
[color=#8a0545][size=10pt][b]Section Four: [color=#458a05]Agreements[/color][/b][/size][/color]
[hr]
[b]I agree that I will be responsible for whatever I say during the Podcast:[/b]
[b]I will be inactive without filling an inactivity report:[/b]
[b]I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for:[/b]
[b]I will leave the project from my first month of joining and will not be cooperative:[/b]
[b]I will not target any certain player or group in the podcast and will remain respectful:[/b]

[float=right][size=8pt][font=courier]CIT News Application From ©️[/font][/size]
« Last Edit: 29 05, 2021, 07:04:32 am by Atheer »

Discord ID: Atheer#6139