Author Topic: [+++] Making the anti-rush kill you if you have low hp.  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well, in the past days I've playing on both sides crim and cop, during my time playing as a cop I've noticed that there are some people abusing the anti-rush system to avoid getting killed how they doing it? Simply they fighting and once they get low HP they run into the anti rush to get back to their respawn and avoid dying. I've faced this problem mostly whole playing as a cop. Criminals are doing it on purpose and abusing the anti rush system. The anti-rush update which warping you to the your team's respawn was made because of the people who jump off to the anti rush mistakenly (Happening in NC) that's why the update implemented and not to abuse it. I'm suggesting to disable the re-warp to their team's respawn thing if cop or crim have low HP, the anti-rush will kill him and the kill will count for the player who dealt the most damage. 

Show content
apologizing if there are some grammatical mistakes, I'm typing this from my phone.
« Last Edit: 25 05, 2021, 06:14:54 pm by HosttyBoy »
fr

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Re: Making the anti-rush kill you if you have low hp.
« Reply #1 on: 18 04, 2021, 04:34:56 am »
Simply, edit your suggestion and clarify what you're proposing here. the Anti-Rush system was made to give a fair advantage to the outnumbered team inside the Criminal Event. it certainly wasn't made for whatever reason you're presenting here. there's so much nonsense I'm seeing here, you're saying that players get auto-warped to their team's spawn after the CE started?... all I can conclude from this is that you just joined an NC where your spawn was upstairs or whatever, wait, even that wouldn't work... if you're upstairs, the opposite team can't get to you at all because the Anti-Rush line is positioned right on the stairs. the opposite team CANNOT go upstairs, hit you, get low HP, then jump downstairs and hide in the spawn.....

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 18 04, 2021, 04:44:15 am »
Simply, edit your suggestion and clarify what you're proposing here. the Anti-Rush system was made to give a fair advantage to the outnumbered team inside the Criminal Event. it certainly wasn't made for whatever reason you're presenting here. there's so much nonsense I'm seeing here, you're saying that players get auto-warped to their team's spawn after the CE started?... all I can conclude from this is that you just joined an NC where your spawn was upstairs or whatever, wait, even that wouldn't work... if you're upstairs, the opposite team can't get to you at all because the Anti-Rush line is positioned right on the stairs. the opposite team CANNOT go upstairs, hit you, get low HP, then jump downstairs and hide in the spawn.....
Bruh... I meant the recent update of anti-rush which is re-warping you to your team's respawn if u had low hp and ran into the anti rush before it ends (less than 5 mins). It was made because people used to jump off upstairs and they get stuck in the anti rush till they die so they did it like that. Whenever you have low hp > ran into the anti rush and you'll warp back to your team's respawn which is abuse.
fr

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 20 04, 2021, 07:06:07 pm »
Can you guys pay attention to this suggestion? It's being abused on a daily basis
fr

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #4 on: 20 04, 2021, 07:27:58 pm »
Bruh... I meant the recent update of anti-rush which is re-warping you to your team's respawn if u had low hp and ran into the anti rush before it ends (less than 5 mins). It was made because people used to jump off upstairs and they get stuck in the anti rush till they die so they did it like that. Whenever you have low hp > ran into the anti rush and you'll warp back to your team's respawn which is abuse.
If that only happens in NC, that'll make it harder for developers to do something about. but looking at the way it gets abused in, something must be done about it so the CE wouldn't be broken. people won't stop abusing it and it will keep creating unnecessary arguments.

Upvoting.

Offline Roxen

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #5 on: 24 04, 2021, 02:47:06 pm »
I have faced that too and it's really annoying to abuse the anti-rush to escape your death so removing the re-warp and making anti-rush kills instead would fix the problem and prevent players from abusing it, and since it only happens in NC people should just take care and don't jump off to the anti rush to don't get stuck and the problem should be solved I'm supporting your suggestion.
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Nyle

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
« Reply #6 on: 24 04, 2021, 03:00:02 pm »
I support this idea because Cops have abused this feature many times and it has been unfair. My vote is positive.

Offline DarkShad0w

• CIT Radio DJ
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: DarkShadow
  • Squad: Morises
« Reply #7 on: 25 04, 2021, 01:50:52 pm »

I see many abusing this feature by going there why they're low hp which is an abuse and should be prevented by any way, your suggestion is good, positive

July 18th: DarkShadow Added as a Arabic translator.
July 29th :DarkShadow added as  an Arabic Guide.

Offline S3xy.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 25 04, 2021, 02:14:16 pm »
Voting positive they are abusing this when they are low hp they run to the anti rush so they don't die
While you're waiting for the big moments in life don't let the small moments with the people you love just pass you by.
You may later find those "small moments" to not be so small after all.

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #9 on: 26 04, 2021, 07:18:16 pm »
I don't think that would be a good idea, I got your point, it would be fair for experienced players but what about the newbies? Most of them they are not aware of that anti rush system so in case that they get killed will bring a big dossapointment for them, the current system is better in my opinion.
Voting Negative.

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #10 on: 26 04, 2021, 09:54:54 pm »
The anti-rush update which warping you to the your team's respawn was made because of the people who jump off to the anti rush mistakenly (Happening in NC) that's why the update implemented
I don't mind players abusing rather than dying from anti-rush because of this bug. If you have a better solution you can suggest but don't revert the update and cause another problem that isn't friendly for newbies and inactive players. This problem was so frustrating for any criminal because he will lose his WP, I am not into reverting this update until we find a proper solution. downvoting this suggestion.

Offline LegendaryDaphne

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
« Reply #11 on: 26 04, 2021, 11:54:15 pm »
I'm suggesting to disable the re-warp to their team's respawn thing if cop or crim have low HP, the anti-rush will kill him and the kill will count for the player who dealt the most damage. 

Show content
apologizing if there are some grammatical mistakes, I'm typing this from my phone.
Unfortunately I'm voting negative. I think it'd be better to make a warn system instead. It will warn the three times, and if you still do it you'll get killed. Because it'd be confusing and inconvenient for new players as they'll get killed instantly in CEs. And the current anti-rush system already prevents the bigger team to rush them. Dude, speaking for both sides, how much damage will they really do if they can't rush but shoot? You can almost always find a cover to heal yourself there.
Edit: Changed my opinion on the suggestion to positive, you can read my vote next page.
« Last Edit: 08 05, 2021, 09:29:04 pm by LegendaryDaphne »
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #12 on: 30 04, 2021, 07:53:44 am »
Supporting this suggestion as I have seen cops doing this everyday and run to the anti rush side to cover themselves when they are low on up, this has to stop as it disrupts the CE system hence Positive.
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #13 on: 30 04, 2021, 01:47:25 pm »
The current system which teleports a player when they rushed too much is kind of annoying really since there are players who is abusing it to avoid getting killed by another player. They will try to fight on the anti rush line then waits until they get teleported to avoid that scenario. So, I am going to vote positively on this one.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 08 05, 2021, 03:19:55 am »
Will post a video explaining this suggestion soon. Don't lock it yet

https://streamable.com/lwvy7t - He had low hp and touched the anti-rush line which saved him from dying (warped him back to our respawn) this happen on a daily basis.
« Last Edit: 08 05, 2021, 08:44:46 pm by Axe »
fr