Author Topic: [+++] Making the anti-rush kill you if you have low hp.  (Read 3945 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Making the anti-rush kill you if you have low hp.
« Reply #15 on: 08 05, 2021, 08:49:09 pm »
Unfortunately I'm voting negative. I think it'd be better to make a warn system instead. It will warn the three times, and if you still do it you'll get killed. Because it'd be confusing and inconvenient for new players as they'll get killed instantly in CEs.
The anti-rush line already lowering your hp 3 times which can be considered as a warn, so If i'm a criminal and cop shot me before the anti-rush get disabled and I had low hp then I ran in the anti-rush line i'll get warped back to our respawn, new players can obviously read and see /updates if they can't understand it, they will probably ask and will avoid doing it in the future.
And the current anti-rush system already prevents the bigger team to rush them. Dude, speaking for both sides, how much damage will they really do if they can't rush but shoot? You can almost always find a cover to heal yourself there.
I didn't mention anything about 'bigger team can't rush the other because the anti-rush is disabled' you probably need to re-check the suggestion and the video I provided.
fr

Offline Ghost Recon

• New Community Member
  • And God Said , "Let There Be Marines "
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Marine Corp
  • Ingame: Ghost Recon
  • Squad: COMANF
« Reply #16 on: 08 05, 2021, 09:09:06 pm »
I have to agree with you, there are a lot of people who abuse this system  " All days " just so they don't die, but we also have to think that this would be good for experienced players, but it would be harmful for newbies, just because they don't understand anything, but I still vote positively.  :tick:
. Founder Us Marine Corps 
. Ex Captain Task Force

Offline LegendaryDaphne

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
« Reply #17 on: 08 05, 2021, 09:36:09 pm »
Unfortunately I'm voting negative. I think it'd be better to make a warn system instead. It will warn the three times, and if you still do it you'll get killed. Because it'd be confusing and inconvenient for new players as they'll get killed instantly in CEs. And the current anti-rush system already prevents the bigger team to rush them. Dude, speaking for both sides, how much damage will they really do if they can't rush but shoot? You can almost always find a cover to heal yourself there.
Edit: Changed my opinion on the suggestion to positive, you can read my vote next page.
After watching the video Axe added, and observing the criminal events I've thought this feature itself interferes with CEs. People use combat shotguns to deal damage and instantly walk to the anti rush barrier to avoid getting hit by bullets. I've noticed this is being misused both of criminal and law side on daily basis. You can have almost no HP and simply walk to the anti-rush barrier to get spawned to nearest cover, as like in the video and many other CEs. Introduction of anti-rush barrier killing players instantly would prevent them to misuse this feature, or how do we make people stop misusing it without getting them killed? Feel free to share your ideas, in my opinion it's the best to use "auto-kill" to discourage players from misusing it. I'm voting positive:tick:
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #18 on: 10 05, 2021, 06:24:34 pm »
I wouldn't ever think how abusable such an action could be, your video is enough to convince me and make me change my vote.
Voting Positive.

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #19 on: 11 05, 2021, 04:18:22 pm »
I will support you and this good idea because some of cops have  abused this feature and your video is enough to make my vote Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Elwan

• TILL WE MEET AGAIN
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Renegade
  • Ingame: Elwan
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #20 on: 11 05, 2021, 06:03:00 pm »
My vote is positive  :tick:  because I saw many cops abusing this Feature

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 11 05, 2021, 06:30:47 pm »
Hello,
I don't agree with your idea because, it's your duty to kill the person that you're following or fighting with him, so everyone has to work and deserve being paid or whatever. Negative.
????, Can you tell me how can I kill 'the person's that actually abused anti rush feature to warp to their respawn after me getting his half Hp? Because your post doesn't make any sense and should be deleted because it's useless @Freezing.
« Last Edit: 11 05, 2021, 07:06:19 pm by Axe »
fr

Offline Sayuki

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 11 05, 2021, 06:36:14 pm »
Good idea imo. People abusing this feature to avoid certain death by crims/cops. If you got low hp, it kills you, instead of warping you back is better. At least abusers will learn from it (or find another way to abuse it lol.) Positive.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #23 on: 11 05, 2021, 07:41:24 pm »
The anti-rush update made for purpose with prevent stuck players from leaving the area. However, we see many players get benefit from this update while others not as it explained in this topic. Therefore, this script should be modified to prevent warping a player who received damage in last X seconds. I'm voting positive 

Offline Mitrok

• Donator L1
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Mitrok
« Reply #24 on: 12 05, 2021, 02:48:37 am »
I am going to vote positively on this one because most of the time this feature in CE it is being abused as they will just jump onto the line when they are nearly going to die inside the CE to avoid dying from other players as these players will be teleported immediately for rushing in other's team line. This will give players to avoid exploiting that feature for better experience inside the CEs.
Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #25 on: 12 05, 2021, 05:55:13 am »
I am not attending CEs like in the past, But as I see it's abusable, Anyone can just jump into the anti rush once he notice his low hp and BOOM if iam a cop I will be mad af. Voting positive. Btw the kill should go to the most one damaged him since he is the one focus in CE not just KSer.

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #26 on: 12 05, 2021, 05:58:18 am »
As described Amami it is a great problem and also has noticed a lot and but this is very good and the players can exploit it and also exploit it to not death as described Amami and so I think he needs to suggest Axe because he is a good proposal I am positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline iFighTeR7

• I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #27 on: 12 05, 2021, 09:08:28 pm »
i saw players abusing this anti rush to avoid dying and using it in a way it wasn't supposed to be used in which is obvious an abuse and should be removed asap. Also the video clearly showed it's abuse-able so I'm positive  :tick:

Offline fr3o0on

• Junior Community Member
  • don't stop until you are proud of yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: fr3o0on
  • Squad: UndyinG
« Reply #28 on: 13 05, 2021, 05:22:36 am »
It's a very good idea to avoid abusers abusing the anti rush system, it was made because people who fall dont die but now they're abusing it, your suggestion is great also helping to less the abuse which will make the gameplayer more enjoyable

Offline Laurel

• Ingame: Laurel
« Reply #29 on: 15 05, 2021, 04:33:35 pm »
Will post a video explaining this suggestion soon. Don't lock it yet

https://streamable.com/lwvy7t - He had low hp and touched the anti-rush line which saved him from dying (warped him back to our respawn) this happen on a daily basis.

I think this suggestion would solve the abuse happening ine most of the CEs, which is abusing the anti rush system by going there while your hp is low to avoid dying. Just like the video your provided it's obviously an abuse, so making it like that would be actually amazing, positive