Author Topic: [+++] [Arran] Police won't be able to /quitjob while a wanted criminal is near  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
  Greetings community , today I would like to state a simple solution for a common issue that many criminals face in daily base, I took that decission because I face such cases daily and its obviously unfair to dodge a fight with a criminal unit/group abusing that command (/quitjob , end/start shift). I will state a good example that happens every day and all of us have seen a police officer doing that at least one time.
   How many times you've taken down a hydra/rustler/hunter with your group while the specific aircraft was hunting you but right after that the aircraft's pilot exits the vehicle and quits his job in order to avoid an enounter with you? It happens to me and my groupmates in almost every single activity we do together so I think you have suffered from such unfair actions too. I think its unfair and it has to be fixed as long as it provides a huge advantage to the law enforcement's aviators that consist them unbeatable from any harm, as long as they quit their job right after their landing and they are able to recover and fix their aircraft and keep hunting them by the time they will run away (the wanted criminal/s).
   The solution about that problem is: "Police Officers will be unable to quit their job, end/start their shift while there is a wanted criminal neanby" and the message that will appear in their consol by the time they will attempt such an action may be: "You are not permitted to quit your job / end/start your shift when there is a wanted criminal nearby!"
   I would like to hear your oppinion about that and I am open and eager to hear your suggestion why that shoud be added or should stay as it is, thank you.

EDIT: In the video below posted by @9R  (i would like to thank you for your services by recording the evidence of my suggestion) you can see clearly what I mean.
« Last Edit: 05 06, 2021, 03:27:05 pm by Vampire »

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
explain about the suggestion

https://streamable.com/zk04ac  0:)
« Last Edit: 22 04, 2021, 11:59:13 pm by 9R »
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
I am facing with this problem almost everyday , good one upvoted  :tick:
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline Danube501

• Guard_Ghosts Leader
  • Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Danube501
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
I think this is necessary when Police officers attend riots and then quitjob or whenever he is in a situation that he will die 100% running from criminals for 10 seconds. moreover just like how you can't switch to Police officer when near a wanted criminal this should be implemented as well. Voting POSITIVE

Offline Sam.

• Regular Community Member
  • Lost
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sam
I agree with your suggestion, Police officers Use this method when they face a deadly zction where they are over run by criminals shooting them. This suggestion will help get rid of this bad habit that ciminals zre suffering from and gives the officers who regularly use it 2 options: run for your life or die fighting.

I am upvoting this suggestion, good luck with other votes.

MTA Arabic & French Translator/Reviwer

Ex-FightForHonor Leader | Ex-Los Santos Vagos Mano Derecha

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

Offline MuraTT

• Silence is the most powerful scream...
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Murat
I support this suggestion because when a hydra rustler or hunter was  took down, you and your friends come to shoot a cop to there. Then when he notice you, he quit from job and this is not fair thats why I support this suggestion. :tick:
Ex.Guide | AvidaCompany
Junior Community Member

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
explain about the suggestion

https://streamable.com/zk04ac  0:)
Obviously this thing needs to get fixed since you can’t go police officer if there is a wanted criminal in the area, it should also be not allowed to quit job while there’s nearby wanted players so I am going to support this suggestion to avoid players that’s escaping/avoiding any fights that they have been trying to deal with.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Is this some sort of a bug? it has to be. should be reported on Quality Assurance Board. @Apollo
Cops are already restricted from going Off-Duty/quitjob while there's a wanted criminal nearby.
That's something I personally went through as a cop. the server restore didn't recover that little detail with it as obvious.

Offline FerociusWizz

• Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
Ofc I will upvote this suggestion I saw many of the cops do that when they are about to get killed they go quit job like scaredy cat and which is kinda unfair for criminals who are fighting law everyday, going Positive.
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
Is this some sort of a bug? it has to be. should be reported on Quality Assurance Board. @Apollo
Cops are already restricted from going Off-Duty/quitjob while there's a wanted criminal nearby.
That's something I personally went through as a cop. the server restore didn't recover that little detail with it as obvious.
It happens since the time I was cop at December of. 2020, I think there is no regulation because in case it was a bug it would be strange if it wasn't been fix 4 months now

Offline PrimeDrux

• New Community Member
  • ProjectGravity - Support Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: ProjectGravity
  • Ingame: PRIME
When I first joined CIT, I was facing this problem daily. By making them not be able to do /quitjob close to wanted criminals, I believe that this will make it fairer between both the police & criminals. So I do vote positive for this suggestion.
"Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey."

Offline LegendaryDaphne

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
/quitjob is often misused in that way by law side, I think this will be more fair for all, so upvoting. :tick:
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline DeckardShaw

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Deckard
  • Squad: Morises
I agree with this topic.Because I don't think cops are balanced against criminals.Getting out of work next to a wanted criminal becomes a very irrational situation.It needs immediate removal.My opinion is positive  :tick:

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
Shouldnt this be reported as abusable bug report?

Anyway I didnt even know that this is possible, clearly shouldnt exist

Positive

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
yup it should be like you can’t /go police officer while there are wanted criminals around you. :tick: