Author Topic: [+++] [Arran] Police won't be able to /quitjob while a wanted criminal is near  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
I agree to the community members that sometimes cops abuse /quitjob to save themselves from wanted crims, and this is annoying for those wanted crims who have been working hard to kill that cop, I don't have anything else to say as the other members have given everything in their opinion. Good luck with the other votes. Positive

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
I Agree with this suggestion because sometimes cops abuse /quitjob just to avoid and save themselves from near wanted crims and for me when I play as I crim that is so annoying for criminal who try their best just to kill that cop and gonna abuse /quitjob just to save themselves, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Infernogates

• Donator L3
  • freestyle
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
U mean this: https://streamable.com/l308a4

It’s not a bug and not reportable either. There’s a 30 seconds rule but only if you hit the cop. It’s been like this for years now and I only encountered it once and it was very annoying. But even if he couldn’t quit job he could’ve used jet pack instead and fly away there so you should think about that as well

Offline Nacho69

• A DeltaTeam Soldier
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Nacho
  • Squad: The_Expendables
It's kinda unfair that cops could quit job near a wanted criminal, it's abusable so I think it must be reported. Positive
Jhin Masterpiece Quotes
  • In carnage, I bloom, like a flower in the dawn.
  • Behind every mask... is another mask.
  • I am the singer without a voice. The dancer without legs.
  • Everyone wears a mask. I just chose to create my own.
  • They call me mad. All artists are mad.
  • I cannot be good. I must be perfection.

Offline Cirenaur

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Ingame: Cirenaur
I absolutely agree!Most cops do it all the time and it's really annoying.If this cannot be corrected,punishment should be aggravated.

My vote positive  :tick:

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
At some points, I do agree with this suggestion. This shouldn't exist in-game at all. It clearly gives an unfair advantage to the law side and it's surely pretty annoying for the opposite side. However, I think it will be reasonable if cops are able to quit their job at LSPD (while being inside the protected area) regardless if there are any wanted suspects nearby or not.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Waltz

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
Polices love to abuse /quitjob feature when a wanted criminal nearby. I am really positive cuz mostly they use /quitjob when I want to attack him/her. This idea really useful for criminals.Obviously giving positive and best of luck.

Offline Greengrocer

• New Community Member
  • ALL AROUND
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: maNav
That usually happens during our robbing sessions then that's totally unfair and annoying.

My vote is Positive no doubt
STRIVE FOR GREATNESS

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
@HosttyBoy you may forgot that topic, it has more than 30 positive votes and I think it has to be handled somehow.
Thanks in advance.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Marked as High priority.  :thumb: but the title is too long to include [+++]
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Taz

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Donator L3
    YearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Taz
  • Squad: OverVictims
I support this idea as this happened to me, a few hours ago . It's annoying the all criminal side, we are some times searching for any cop to kill and when you start shoot them they just do /quitjob it's so annyoing. It's very usefull if this idea added Big postive for me  :tick:

Offline Babushka

• Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
I would like to suggest something different. There are some scenarios when multiple criminals chase down cops and kill them, even if he/she was not fighting or just towing cars as a traffic officer.

So, what I suggest is that "Police Officers will not be able to /quitjob if they were violent within the last 10 minutes." Because if a police officer is off-duty and wants to /quitjob , he should be able to do it whether there is a nearby wanted criminal or not.

Neutral
« Last Edit: 30 05, 2021, 10:45:58 am by Babushka »

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Tommy

• SAS Founder
  • Police Chief
  • Man of Knowledge
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: GMAR-Tommy#SAS
I’ve tried this several times and seems like it’s pretty unfair. Player who plays as cop could easily prevent their death by doing that. So I’m going to vote positive
”[CIT]Cerberus#SAS: Don't plan too much ahead, because life doesn't always go according to plan.”
- SAS Grand Marshall.
- Former Warchief of San Andreas

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
  • Ingame: RedHeart
This is abusable I think this should be reported. whatever now this ability should be removed from the police as to when they crowded from criminal and get shoot they quit their job. This power of the police they abuse then it should be removed. Postive
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
I would like to suggest something different. There are some scenarios when multiple criminals chase down cops and kill them, even if he/she was not fighting or just towing cars as a traffic officer.

So, what I suggest is that "Police Officers will not be able to /quitjob if they were violent within the last 10 minutes." Because if a police officer is off-duty and wants to /quitjob , he should be able to do it whether there is a nearby wanted criminal or not.

If a police officer is willing to go off-duty and avoid any incoming encounter with wanted criminals he can use the quit job command earlier than the encounter.