Author Topic: [+++] Adding Criminal Reputation Points in /stats Panel.  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
   Greetings community, as you can clearly see from the topic's title I am here to suggest the re-addition of criminal reputation points in /stats panel this will not hurt anyone and will not bring toxicity. I took the decission to suggest something like that after a short conversation I had with some criminals in criminal team chat were my idea got great support,i will state some good reasons why RP should be re-added in order to be visible from anyone.
   Reputation Points are the second most critical criminal stat right after the Life Time Wanted Points, they are the basic "bricks" that judge when a player should be promoted to the next criminal level, in addition as their name says it itself it counts a criminals reputation among the criminal community. In the past years I remember clearly that criminal groups included such a stat as a basic requirement in their applications as long as beside the life time wanted points it mirrors the work of a candidate and his/her dedication towards the criminal side. In addition there are some stats in criminal section of the /stats panel that are not more worthy to be shown than the RP but they are still visible there (ATMs hacked, BCs delivered, Hijacks etc.)
   Furthermore what about those who reach the final level (L50) of a criminal's experience system? From that point the only reason to fight for reputation points is for the daily tops (personal and group records which getting reset every 24 hours) so I think that such addition will bring some more motivation for those who achieved the L50 criminal to take part in criminal activities more often. We all know that we can measure a criminal's hardwork towards his side by his total Life Time Wanted Points but I think criminal Reputation Points should be counted for such a purpose aswell as long as they come beside every single criminal task you complete, plus I think that the criminal section in /stats is not that much overloaded at the moment so I dont see any problem with adding them there beside the rest of the criminal stats comparing the ups that such a stat will bring.
   Thank you for reading my suggestion, I would like to see/hear your opinion about that.

Photo of the current criminal stats section in /stats panel:
Show content

« Last Edit: 25 05, 2021, 01:01:00 am by HosttyBoy »

Offline despe

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Squad: Barrio Pobre 18
Re: Adding Criminal Reputation Points in /stats Panel.
« Reply #1 on: 24 04, 2021, 01:27:49 pm »
Reputation points should be added in criminal stats of statistics panel /stats. They are basic requirement for many criminal positions and more worthy than many other criminal stats that are visible in /stats.Plus as Apollo said is the second most basic criminal Stat after LWP. Up voting for sure!

Offline Nyle

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
« Reply #2 on: 24 04, 2021, 02:10:11 pm »
The lack of this information in the part containing all the information of the criminal players is absurd.
We will have done something useful for the players by adding this suggestion there. My vote is positive.

Offline Kenfis

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Kenfis
  • Squad: Los Santos Vago
« Reply #3 on: 24 04, 2021, 02:32:31 pm »
Criminal reputation point is a very important thing for criminals. I think it will be very nice to show in stats. Positive. :tick:
« Last Edit: 24 04, 2021, 02:41:57 pm by Kenfis »
we ĸιll everyвody, мy deαr. ѕoмe wιтн вυlleтѕ, ѕoмe wιтн wordѕ, αɴd everyвody wιтн oυr deedѕ. we drιve people ιɴтo тнeιr ɢrαveѕ, αɴd ɴeιтнer ѕee ιт ɴor ғeel ιт. -Maxim Gorky

Offline QQQQQQ

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 24 04, 2021, 02:44:07 pm »
I think it would be helpful to see that in status when you study people's crime statistics .it can be a very useful idea .I think positive

Offline MuraTT

• Silence is the most powerful scream...
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Murat
« Reply #5 on: 24 04, 2021, 04:36:38 pm »
I like that because if there was a panel for criminals, even when it was a panel, it could look at the player's status and take it into the group. Positive :tick:
Ex.Guide | AvidaCompany
Junior Community Member

Offline Cold

• Junior Community Member
  • Remember that?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Cold
  • Squad: Catherine Locos
« Reply #6 on: 24 04, 2021, 05:40:56 pm »
Criminal Reputation Point is one of the most important part of this server, Since it might be tiring to check it with /qsk or asking a friend about how much RP he has, I am giving positive to this suggestion!
18thStreetGang Founding Member
18th Street ,St.Catherine Locos 18'

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #7 on: 24 04, 2021, 08:53:06 pm »
Almost everything is added in criminal stats except the total criminal reputation points which is essential in the server for criminals, and people will also be able to see how much skilful is the player so Positive.
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline GeneralLT

• Kill or be killed.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: GeneralLT[18th]
« Reply #8 on: 03 05, 2021, 11:19:50 am »
As Apollo explained in his post, Criminal Reputation points give a lot of purpose for criminals to play on their side. They determine how much money a criminal will earn and they could also qualify or disqualify you for a position in a group. It is important for the criminal side to have reputation shown in stats, as it will give longtime players a reason to keep playing and it will help all criminals to be motivated.
My vote is positive  :tick:

Offline Waltz

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #9 on: 04 05, 2021, 08:51:48 am »
Apollo's idea is useful for the criminal side cuz people sometimes know their RP's but dont know how to make it.In my opinion this idea should be added to the game for newbies/people who dont know how to use F3.

Giving Positive and Good Luck  :thumb:

Offline Sayuki

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 04 05, 2021, 09:21:11 am »
I'd say, it's quite an useful idea. I'd like to see my criminal reputation points after my lifetime wanted points. Positive.

Offline Marky'

• 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #11 on: 04 05, 2021, 10:44:23 am »
Apollo's Suggestion is useful for criminal side because a lot of people who know their Reputations and the other player who didn't know especially newbie player in community didn't know  what command what they need to press is such a little bit hard for newbie in criminal side and i'd like to see my criminal reputation since i'm level 48 in criminal, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Preecha

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Preecha
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #12 on: 04 05, 2021, 12:19:42 pm »

I like your idea, I like this one because I want to see my criminal reputation for crimes. It will make me feel okay with this. Positive.

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #13 on: 04 05, 2021, 06:08:24 pm »
I have always wondered why RP is not on /stats. I believe adding it won't cause any harm to the player since his level is shown already, RP will be just used to see how much progress he has at a criminal level. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #14 on: 04 05, 2021, 07:14:50 pm »
Total RP will be very useful and it is the one which directly linked to a player criminal level.Also, it might be used to judge a player activity during a period of time. I'm voting positive