Author Topic: [+++] [Arran] Police won't be able to /quitjob while a wanted criminal is near  (Read 4082 times)

Offline Aditya30

• Official Lobb Spreader
  • ayeee 15yrs old check
    YearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: AdityA[DT]
Yeah many times I have seen this happening  cops just avoid their pvp rank to go down they quit job if a wanted crim is about to chase him . Thats pratically they abusing it . So my vote
 is positive .
- noice

Offline Alpoal

• Regular Community Member
  • silent dance with death
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Alpoal
First, I didn't know they can. There is no much word to explain. Some cops may abuse this feature and this is unfair. They may /quitjob while crims attacking they. It should be removed for fair.

Positive
« Last Edit: 26 05, 2021, 06:04:42 am by Alpoal »
ex SAS Major General

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
First, I didn't know they can. There is no much word to explain. Some cops may abuse this feature and this is unfair. They may /quitjob while crims attacking they. It should be removed for fair.

Positive
This is misleading, no one can quit job if hurt in last 10 seconds.

I don't support more useless restrictions that is based on 2-3 occurrences that happened in random times. Wanted criminals are everywhere.

Not to mention that /go Police Officer can be used only once every 5 minutes.

Offline Alpoal

• Regular Community Member
  • silent dance with death
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Alpoal

I don't support more useless restrictions that is based on 2-3 occurrences that happened in random times. Wanted criminals are everywhere.

I meant under attack didn't mean take damage but sorry if it may misleading for someone sorry.
ex SAS Major General

Offline CyraX

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: Raven Founder

Actually he is not misleading at all and it happens sometimes, for some reason some cops doesn't receive damage while getting out of a vehicle, and they get along with it by quitting job or directly using jetpack, some weird shit yeah. Also you can't tell me that I wasn't aiming at him as there was plenty of cirminals shooting at once. Feels like some cops abuse some kind of a lag to make em health bugged just so that they can quit their job or use jetpack to escape while being attacked in the car.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Actually he is not misleading at all and it happens sometimes, for some reason some cops doesn't receive damage while getting out of a vehicle, and they get along with it by quitting job or directly using jetpack, some weird shit yeah. Also you can't tell me that I wasn't aiming at him as there was plenty of cirminals shooting at once. Feels like some cops abuse some kind of a lag to make em health bugged just so that they can quit their job or use jetpack to escape while being attacked in the car.
That bug got fixed, if you check updates. So don't make an article or make your vote based on an issue that was fixed.

Online Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Greetings,

This features shouldn't exist because it gives unfair advantages to cops especially when crowded and full of wanted criminal they can easily go /quitjob  to avoid being killed my criminals. I'm going to support this suggestion good luck  :thumb:
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Cops won't be able to quit job if within 50 meters of a wanted player or hit target. (Arran + Apollo)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.