Author Topic: [nuko] Adding 3D Red lines that indicated to red zones on map as train driver  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Long short story but the title explain by itself. After re-adding the script of new version of Train Driver most of civilian is confused why the red zones are disappear on the map but it still fine when trains overspeed. I don't think any good purpose of removing red zones but only gave us boredom on it. I'm here to suggest to put (3D Red lines that indicated to busy/crowded area) as train driver plus putting small traffic light before entering the red zones on the railway. Let me know your Opinion  :thumb:

Ps: added a bit of details in topic
Pss: I edited the title.
« Last Edit: 30 05, 2021, 10:44:59 am by Brian »
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Aditya30

• Official Lobb Spreader
  • ayeee 15yrs old check
    YearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: AdityA[DT]
Re: Bringing back the red zones on map as train driver
« Reply #1 on: 28 05, 2021, 08:34:13 am »
Yes I truly respect ur idea Ths is because many new players in CIT who want  to learn train driver jobs  they wont know about when to have speed limit of 50 and when to  have speed  limit of 150 or so. The players get -10k instead . The money he or she earnt is lost all in fines . Some people will not be  able to keep on remembering all the red areas . My vote 10000% positive
- noice

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #2 on: 28 05, 2021, 11:47:49 am »
Well, some of newbie player are working as Train Driver in SF/LS and they didn't know when they gonna slow down in some crowded place in SF/LV and LS because Red Zone is Invisible and it's so hard to study the invisible red zone in server, it will be good if this type of simple suggestion will be added, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Raffaell

• One of the best sex racers:33
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Mlem
« Reply #3 on: 28 05, 2021, 11:51:43 am »
If u are driving across the map at 110-150 kph and notice the non speeding notification u wont be able to stop so fast, so u are gonna be fined 100%. Im voting positive.

Offline MasBro

• Junior Community Member
  • Legend Never Surrender
  • Group: FBI Agent
  • Ingame: MasBro
  • Squad: Nusantara Squad
« Reply #4 on: 28 05, 2021, 11:52:39 am »
This is a very bright idea, this suggestion harm no one, because many new players don't know where the area is not allowed to exceed the specified speed. and he didn't know why he was suddenly fined 10k because there's no red zone on map. and that's why many players don't know and ask me about it. My Vote Positive

DON'T BE SAD. ALLAH WITH US

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
« Reply #5 on: 28 05, 2021, 04:48:08 pm »
@Ths @purpleturtle The main reason I've removed the red zones are because the new zones I've created aren't squares. Radar area's can only be squares, meaning the red zone that would be created there would be gigantic and on the road.

However, I could add 3D lines just like you see at the airport's when playing as a Pilot. Let me hear your thoughts on those, The 3D lines could show the exact area of the zone.

Offline Ths

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 28 05, 2021, 09:57:43 pm »
@Ths @purpleturtle The main reason I've removed the red zones are because the new zones I've created aren't squares. Radar area's can only be squares, meaning the red zone that would be created there would be gigantic and on the road.

However, I could add 3D lines just like you see at the airport's when playing as a Pilot. Let me hear your thoughts on those, The 3D lines could show the exact area of the zone.
That's great Idea Too. However, If people doesn't notice it we can use the small traffic light make it realistic put the small traffic light every intersection of the road passing by train but it's still up to you  <3
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Justice

• The Jurist
  • Senior Community Member
  • GG | xC
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Justice|xC
« Reply #7 on: 28 05, 2021, 11:50:55 pm »
Why don't we use the small traffic signal alike signals in the train tracks? We can use that as an indicator that the non-speed zone will be close. For example, you can place those traffic signals before it reaches the zone that indicating that you have to go slow so you won't get fined. I have never got any problems going through slow zones as I know every non-speeding area, but this suggestion will be helpful for new players and adding some signs or what nuko suggested to do will be fine.

Wish we could turn back time to the gold DOPE days
01001001 01000001 01001101 01010100 01001000 01000101 01000010 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100001

Offline Ths

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 30 05, 2021, 01:22:07 am »
you can place those traffic signals before it reaches the zone that indicating that you have to go slow so you won't get fined.
I like this idea but the traffic lights that we see on the railways is too small to notice isn't it? Especially for newbies or beginner in train driver. What if nuko suggested will be fine plus it will be a good in that job.
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RedHeart
« Reply #9 on: 30 05, 2021, 01:26:37 am »
@Ths @purpleturtle

This will helpful for all players who work as train drivers as newbies or no. As it mostly now I see bringing back the zone for
who works will be taking care of speeding with the train. It cost them -10,000$  :tick:
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline Zexeeo

• HazardClique's Founder.
  • New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Zexeeo
  • Squad: Wrath
It's pointless to remove the red zones, removing red zones makes this job harder for everyone especially newbies probably they won't waste 10k x12421 times otherwise they will spam /helpme to ask about the redzones and its kinda harder for guiders to explain. positive

Offline Gnar2

• Regular Community Member
  • Ex Regular Police Chief
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
I am going positive with your suggestion  :tick:, it's a bit annoying not knowing where and when you'll enter the red zone exactly, so this must be helpful to know where you're supposed to slow down.

Offline Predator

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Predator
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Negative because this addition is very simple and not necessarily maximum, and also this will be an additional effort for the developers Also, the job of train driver is one of the easiest jobs and does not need any other addition
I never lose either I win or learn

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Added 3D Red lines that indicate lower speed limit zones on map as train driver. (Nuko + Ths)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.