Author Topic: New CE to the server (Super Market | SM)  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Gnar2

• Regular Community Member
  • Ex Regular Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
Re: New CE to the server (Super Market | SM)
« Reply #15 on: 08 06, 2021, 05:11:15 pm »
Map is decent and different to what we have, alot of hiding place so yeah I am positive with this  :tick:

Though outside location seem a little off, but I guess it not a big problem.

i didn't think of a better location tbh, you guys can share your opinion about a better location so we might discuss about it after all  :thumb:
At 0:27 there seems to be a gap but the bullets are not going through, it looks unintuitive and can lead to some frustration.

yeah I noticed that aswell, to be fair tho I got a limited amount of objects to fit in that CE style, I mean the side of that shelf is in a triangle shape and that piece of air won't pass bullets. But it's better tbh, since it is in a spawn so people won't be able to keep their focus on that gap to shoot whoever is crafting armor/taking cover. Also it's made like that from GTA developers I can't control it but I left the shelf in that specific area to avoid shooting from gaps if you know what I mean.

Over all my vote is positive  :tick: As I always say you are getting bored of doing same thing over and over again thats why I think We should add new ce or arl each 2 months at least or maybe in less period so We have mix of content.
However I have some issues in the map .
-Firstly enternance has to be more wide , We will just blocking to each other etc.....
-Remove some not needable objects
-Remove windows is not needed since , you can anyways see with LSD.
-Remove some of high grounds that can be abusive

i appreciate for sharing your opinion about the map, well I don't think that i'll edit the moving door tbh, since there are 2 entrances to the area it won't cause that much blocking since you can climb up using the ladders
i tried my best to get rid of as many as I could from objects before posting this suggestion, I think the boxes in the storage and the shelfs in market are made by me to  avoid camping with MGs and to have places to take cover ect..
windows are used to avoid having alot of objects such as repeating that wall id, but instead I made windows (also it looks way better in my view)
those are special, you can't find alot of high grounds in CEs tbh, it'll add another technique to the CE instead of rushing backward and forward.
« Last Edit: 10 06, 2021, 01:49:22 pm by Gnar2 »

Offline Apollo

• The Warlord
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • "Rules are invalid in our streets!"
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th St. Gang
  • Ingame: Apollo
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #16 on: 08 06, 2021, 06:22:10 pm »
The thing that I like the most in that map is that pretends both sides from stucking in specific spots like a couple of current running ARs, most of the the places that I can see are designed for close quarter battle which means that players will avoid to camp and spam with MGs, I believe that CE will be a great addition.

Voting Positive  :tick:

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • Senior Community Member
  • Eid Mubarak Y'all!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vermouth
« Reply #17 on: 10 06, 2021, 02:37:28 am »
The map is excellent and cool to be CE, I have nothing more to say.

My vote is Positive for sure.
Good luck with other votes.

Regards.

The Sergeant of SAPD
Katana.
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Monster

• Regular Community Member
  • Don't be a boss, be a leader.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Monster
« Reply #18 on: 12 06, 2021, 11:46:51 am »
 :tick:
That's pretty interesting to get a new CE like this one added into the game, the overall map idea is good, and I like it personally, I'm upvoting.

Former FBI's Director, and current ADV.
Ex INTERPOL squad Overseer and current Advisor
Ex Anti_Riot_Squad Founder

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 12 06, 2021, 02:05:09 pm »
Added. Next time please check that walls are solid, because the main building wasn't solid so I had to add about 20 gate objects around the walls.

Also the anti rush co-ords were wrong way round.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.