Author Topic: Adding protected area at the CE entrance  (Read 2608 times)

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Re: Adding protected area at the CE entrance
« Reply #15 on: 09 06, 2021, 08:04:38 pm »
Adding protected area mean that wanted criminals can't sprint when they are planning to enter CE and cops and arrest them with one hit from nightstick. Protected area will give cops huge advantages. Cops usually camp outside CE waiting criminals to end a CE and kill them before they escape. Criminals get wanted points outside and kill campers. Do you know why? To help their mates to escape CEs and prevent cops from killing them. My vote is negative

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #16 on: 09 06, 2021, 08:24:25 pm »
Adding protected area mean that wanted criminals can't sprint when they are planning to enter CE and cops and arrest them with one hit from nightstick. Protected area will give cops huge advantages. Cops usually camp outside CE waiting criminals to end a CE and kill them before they escape. Criminals get wanted points outside and kill campers. Do you know why? To help their mates to escape CEs and prevent cops from killing them. My vote is negative
Thanks for voting without reading the suggestion  :fp:
Suggestion : Enabling protected area at the CE entrance from the moment CE starts until the 21th minute(considering queue) when entering CE is not possible.
NOTE : Arresting with baton should be disabled in the protected area
Protected area will be disabled after the 21th minute when entering CE is not possible even through the queue
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline AlabasterSlim

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: 09 06, 2021, 08:40:55 pm »
What you are saying is not even related to my suggestion. I have a solution for the problem you are stating which is aftermath of the CE. Criminals and Cops can have different entrances to avoid nightstick/tazer arrest as you are saying.
The problem we are trying to solve in this suggestion is we want both teams to have fair chance of entering the CE. We don't want one team to camp outside and object the other team from entering CE. The goal of this suggestion is to let both teams enter and participate in the CE and prevent the other team from killing the weaker team outside of the CE. Why? CE is meant to take place inside and not outside.

You need to make another suggestion dividing the criminal and cop entrances. This gives both teams a fair chance to escape or do whatever they want to do. So what you are saying is the aftermath which should be discussed in another topic, the goal of this suggestion is during the CE and make both teams enter CE with the same chance to have a fair CE.

Safe zone will only be enabled 0-21minth because the goal is to let both teams have fair chance of entering the CE. CE should be fought inside not outside.

You did answer my questions.
I'm positive.

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 10 06, 2021, 04:48:27 pm »
I suggested adding a protected area before, but honestly a better solution would be a marker from LSPD that warps you inside the current CE for cops. The cops that want to actually get inside the CE uninterrupted will have the option to do so and the stubborn cops who want to fight with a bunch of wanted criminals outside the main entrance can still do that.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #19 on: 12 06, 2021, 05:01:36 pm »
- Added a 2 meter safe zone around each CE entrance marker. (Arran + HosttyBoy)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.