Author Topic: Adding Anti Rush for ARs  (Read 4132 times)

Offline Jova

• Respect Few, Fear None.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jova{1%}[Biker]
  • Squad: Raven
Adding Anti Rush for ARs
« on: 25 06, 2021, 01:43:20 pm »
Simply, the suggestion is to add anti rush for the AR, and so far both teams were struggling about the cops or criminals rushing the AR straightly.

Imma state these points, to make this suggestion crystal clear.
1. The anti rush will work for both teams, cops and criminals, everyone is sick of people rushing AR right?
2. The anti rush will be as big as the Armed Robbery area.
3. Its gonna be the same as CE anti rush which works for 3 mins (which is half AR timing)
4. Instead of the AR being cleaned up, it'll give some time for some criminals to survive and wait for backup too eventually.
5. The first 5 mins will be a long range fight, till the anti rush is off, and when the anti rush is off, the cops will do their own tactic, choosing close range or whatever

PS : if you guys got something in mind, state it in your vote.

Sincerely, Jova
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2021, 02:02:58 pm by Jova »
Outrage Forever Forever Outrage.
Bikers Forever Forever Bikers.
Scumbags Forever Forever Scumbags.

"[2020-09-13] [20:38:03] Jova#R[Outrage] (JovaAE) left the group as Trusted Member (I fucking miss you guys so much.)"

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • Head Criminal Boss.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: Adding Anti Rush for ARs
« Reply #1 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:03:45 pm »
Well as a CB, cops cracking some ARs daily and they are able to rush when the AR starts, so adding anti-rush for ARs would make ARs exciting like CEs, cops/criminals wont be able to rush cops whenever the AR starts so actually I'm supporting this idea, Positive.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:04:52 pm »
I need to ask a question. Isn't 5 mins too much? I mean the AR is like 370 seconds and you saying 5 mins anti rush which is like 350 seconds criminals will wait till the anti rush ends and they will escape immediately. Also they will probably stay afk the whole robbery since there are no cops attacking them the whole AR.
fr

Offline Jova

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:14:14 pm »
I need to ask a question. Isn't 5 mins too much? I mean the AR is like 370 seconds and you saying 5 mins anti rush which is like 350 seconds criminals will wait till the anti rush ends and they will escape immediately. Also they will probably stay afk the whole robbery since there are no cops attacking them the whole AR.

Hello, i've edited it to 3 mins, at least it gives some time for the criminals to gather up.
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2021, 02:20:25 pm by Jova »

"[2020-09-13] [20:38:03] Jova#R[Outrage] (JovaAE) left the group as Trusted Member (I fucking miss you guys so much.)"

Offline Gnar2

• Regular Community Member
  • Ex Regular Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #4 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:30:58 pm »

1. The anti rush will work for both teams, cops and criminals, everyone is sick of people rushing AR right?

Going  :cros:, I assure that the outside area of the ARs will become an offical Riot in case this will happen: Obviously that will include both sides.. Imagine if the area is cracked by the cops or by the criminals, the opposite side will eventually struggle to even get closer to the area of the AR since whoever is cracking the AR will camp outside while the opposite team won't be able to have a chance to attack before or after the anti rush..It's going to be a big problem if this happens somehow, obviously you can't complain about what I am saying since we all agree that the ARs probably gets cracked everyday at a point of time by both sides, so the opposite team won't stand a chance for the reason i've mentioned.

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #5 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:36:53 pm »
So what are the conditions to trigger this script?

Offline Ouchiee.

• Donator L1
  • ILove LauraKeen❤
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Ouchiee/Alba.
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #6 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:47:10 pm »
I am supporting this idea, Jova explained everything but really the Armed Robberies are dying day by day for both teams and it would be amazing to make anti rush for the whole AR area and as I see it will revive the ARs once again. Big Positive

YOU KNOW WHEN ED SHEERAN SAID: I KNEW ONE DAY YOU'D FALL FOR SOMEONE NEW BUT IF HE BREAKS YOUR HEART LIKE LOVERS DO, JUST KNOW THAT I'LL BE WAITING HERE FOR YOU.

Offline Violet

• State Official
  • الحاج ابراهيم العرجاني يا فخر السيناوية
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
« Reply #7 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:56:02 pm »
Hey, Jova, I am supporting your idea since it can revive the ARs from this shit happening, Nowadays the ARs are like criminals win tonight, and cops win in the morning, So making anti rush will be fair for both sides and it will be the teamwork in both sides once again. I will be checking this topic daily to see if someone found a big problem so I will change my vote. Voting positive
3 mins then everyone can rush. @Dimit

Offline Elwan

• TILL WE MEET AGAIN
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Renegade
  • Ingame: Elwan
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #8 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:56:34 pm »
Hey there, The idea is good because nowadays one of the sides just crack and end the ARs in just seconds so I guess it'll be supportive for both sides
Voting Positive  :tick:

Offline Jova

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 25 06, 2021, 02:57:19 pm »

Criminals been stacking for few months, actually rushing the hell out of AR to kill all the cops, maybe like 3-5 cops who were just trying to work, they got killed over and over by the criminals teamstacking outside AR, also, these 2 weeks, cops managed to clear AR within mins.

It gives us two solution which I stated down below :
1. To avoid criminals teamstacking outside AR to rush you guys
2. To give time for the criminals to at least gather up before law rush the hell out.
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2021, 03:02:14 pm by Jova »

Offline Dread

• DeltaTeam General
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 25 06, 2021, 03:39:26 pm »
You are the one who leaves ARs daily to kill cops and I have videos, so I don't know why you are mentioning that. I am pretty sure you suggested that because probably you can't complete a successful AR without being killed by cops. Anti rush already exists in CEs so you better go there and leave ARs if you cant complete one without being killed. I don't want to see criminals farming 36k each 3 minutes by just moving and moving. That's the CnR if you don't understand it, stop ruining the system. I am voting negative for obvious reasons.  :cros:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Nilessa

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Misuda
« Reply #11 on: 25 06, 2021, 03:47:04 pm »
Criminals always leave ARs and we have no issues with that because that's CnR, you guys just dont want cops to attack/rush while robbing and that doesnt even happen IRL, if you want antirush because you arent skilled, then you may go to CEs. You always leave ARs to kill cops so you also love it, dont you? Stop saying "avoid criminals teamstacking outside AR" because you always do it. Voting negative  :cros:

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #12 on: 25 06, 2021, 04:30:27 pm »
Well, your idea is good to be honest it will very helpful for both side and it will be avoid teamstacking outside of ARs because nowadays in ARs are crack in one sides just crack and it will very end in just a minute, you explained everything. Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline Gnar2

• Ex Regular Police Chief
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: SSC-Gnar[GLA]
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #13 on: 25 06, 2021, 04:50:03 pm »

They will either way stack outside when the anti rush is off.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 25 06, 2021, 05:14:07 pm »
You are the one who leaves ARs daily to kill cops and I have videos, so I don't know why you are mentioning that. I am pretty sure you suggested that because probably you can't complete a successful AR without being killed by cops. Anti rush already exists in CEs so you better go there and leave ARs if you cant complete one without being killed. I don't want to see criminals farming 36k each 3 minutes by just moving and moving. That's the CnR if you don't understand it, stop ruining the system. I am voting negative for obvious reasons.  :cros:
Wow, so basically you saying that's the CnR when cops have been cracking the ARs for the past week?
Show content
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10
So yeah you saying that's the CnR for you? cracking it and making the game unplayable is good? cops already got the number and the required advantages to crack us the whole day without playing a single successful AR not to mention that cops recently abusing this update:
- Armed robbery cycle will restart once the criminal event has been running for 20 minutes. (Arran)
by standing outside the CE camping even after the 20th min instead of going to ARs.
Show content
, nice CnR system you got there.

sToP rUinInG tHe sYsTeM
« Last Edit: 25 06, 2021, 05:20:02 pm by Axe »
fr