Ingame Community > News and Updates

VIP System

<< < (21/61) > >>

PiNo.:

--- Quote from: BlackSanD on 17 11, 2020, 12:38:24 pm ---I donated 20 euro once if I donate another 10euro I will get DL1 or if I donate more 30euro I can get DL1 .

--- End quote ---
You donate GBP, so your euro will be converted into GBP. If you donate 50GBP, you receive DL1. You can click here to calculate how much euro u need to donate to get DL1. Currently: 50GBP = 55.86 EUR.

flowNgamer:
Hi so yesterday I made a donation and reached DL2 in donations so my question I don't know who can change my rank in forum from DL1 to DL2

Pollux:

--- Quote from: flowNgamer on 09 01, 2021, 05:45:16 pm ---Hi so yesterday I made a donation and reached DL2 in donations so my question I don't know who can change my rank in forum from DL1 to DL2

--- End quote ---
PM Arran to change it.

Amy:
I wanted to make a donation, but the euro is very expensive converting to reais, I would like to know if we have an option to install the card? if I donate 50 euros it's VIP 1 and how many VIP hours?

Guldan:

--- Quote from: wonderfull on 13 01, 2021, 05:21:19 pm ---I wanted to make a donation, but the euro is very expensive converting to reais, I would like to know if we have an option to install the card? if I donate 50 euros it's VIP 1 and how many VIP hours?

--- End quote ---
In order to get Donator level 1, you need to donate 50GBP that means 56 euros via Paypal paiment only, plus you will receive ingame 11,000 VIP hours,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version