Ingame Community > News and Updates

VIP System

<< < (19/61) > >>

Ptole:

--- Quote from: SherLock on 06 10, 2020, 05:19:58 pm ---Hello I donated 10gbp now and I didn't recieve my viphours

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---4. Now you need to wait between 0 and 12 hours for me to activate your VIP. If you haven't received it within 12 hours you can contact me (click here to send me a forum PM).

--- End quote ---

Is it possible that you donated less than 12 hours ago?

MaX15:

--- Quote from: Arran on 20 12, 2012, 03:27:46 pm ---Able to enter criminal events even when the team is full or teams are unbalanced.

--- End quote ---
This should be removed from DL2 perks considering that team balance restrictions got removed.

--- Quote from: Updates ---Experiment: removed all team unbalance entry restrictions to criminal events. (Arran + JimMys$)
--- End quote ---

Miriam:
Sir Arran im have 1 suggestion

Add to all those who are DL1-DL2-DL3 to be able to transfer with by / mobileatm from account to account

Miriam:

I just donated 2k of vip hours and in total already donated 50euro the VIP dl1 is given automatically? and it will also give me 2k hours ago 2 hours ago I did not receive the payment

Pollux:

--- Quote from: Miriam on 14 10, 2020, 03:09:48 am ---I just donated 2k of vip hours and in total already donated 50euro the VIP dl1 is given automatically? and it will also give me 2k hours ago 2 hours ago I did not receive the payment

--- End quote ---

You will receive a DL1 automatically, if not contact Arran and tell him that you donated totally 50GBP. You will receive 2k VIP hours in a matter of 24 hours when Arran sees your donation and adds it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version