Author Topic: Cops will not be able to access a bar interior if no wanted player is inside.  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Uardo.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
Hello Community,

-Today I am suggesting to make it so polices will not be allowed to enter a bar interior, unless there are wanted players inside or if the police is part of a whitelisted group or him/herself is whitelisted. Sometime groups/squads held meetings or have fun inside their bar interior while none of the members is wanted and cops can enter the interior to start trolling and ruin their fun, in most of the time they won't leave after being told to do so, so this suggestion would be a great solution to prevent such trolls.

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: 08 01, 2015, 11:52:43 am by Uardo. »
Albanian

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Looking at one of the xCode interiors, police can enter because those teams are listed as having access. We can already solve this by replacing the police teams with a setting that blocks anyone wanted from entering that way police wouldn't need to ever enter it. I've contacted Brian about this as it's up to him to change it.

Edit: Brian said this is what the groups wanted instead of the No WL, but I think he's changed them all now.
« Last Edit: 23 01, 2015, 03:56:42 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.