Author Topic: [Resolved] Medical equipment  (Read 10602 times)

Online Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Medical equipment
« Reply #15 on: 23 02, 2012, 08:32:43 am »
1+ , but the price its unbalanced, its too much expensive and dont worth it

Yes price is very much justified. And that solves the issue of abusing for which God was removed. Meursault set the price what it was meant to be set. We don't want people to use Medikits with a 100$ and be invincible. Point was we want to make server God free. So if you are shot at, like IRL you have to die if unless a medic heals. But the medipack may prove good in some unusual occasions.

No Change than Original Meursault's post required.

Only instead of commands, add the items as list items in F4.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Hashyk

« Reply #16 on: 23 02, 2012, 09:07:53 am »
It's a nice idea +1 we need it.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #17 on: 23 02, 2012, 09:10:51 am »
Yes price is very much justified. And that solves the issue of abusing for which God was removed. Meursault set the price what it was meant to be set. We don't want people to use Medikits with a 100$ and be invincible. Point was we want to make server God free. So if you are shot at, like IRL you have to die if unless a medic heals. But the medipack may prove good in some unusual occasions.

No Change than Original Meursault's post required.

Only instead of commands, add the items as list items in F4.

5K for 25 hp? ermmm lolwut? just lowering the price to half, or increasing the hp to double its fine imo

EDIT:For prevent abusing, it should be take some secs for be healed
Good Bye CIT <3

Online Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
« Reply #18 on: 23 02, 2012, 09:16:01 am »
5K for 25 hp? ermmm lolwut? just lowering the price to half, or increasing the hp to double its fine imo

EDIT:For prevent abusing, it should be take some secs for be healed

Yes 5k for 25hp... so don't use it if its expensive. And not using is the aim of this topic. People don't get health refill untill healed by medic. Thats all.

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas

Sharan

« Reply #19 on: 23 02, 2012, 09:34:18 am »
+1 for this Great idea :D

ADIDAS36rus

« Reply #20 on: 23 02, 2012, 11:36:31 am »
+1 Nice one Meur!

Anon.

« Reply #21 on: 23 02, 2012, 11:39:58 am »
The high costs of this were intended. You have low cost pills, they decay much quicker than other medical equipments. Reason for high prices is so it can't be abused or used too often, which was the main problem of God drug. This is so the tactics of rehealing could be brought back to bankrobs and other parts of the gameplay. Please, try to understand, I've been here for very long time, I know how important tactics are and how important integrity of the whole combat system is. This way, the integrity stays untouched, while bringing back the tactics.

ramaneffect

« Reply #22 on: 23 02, 2012, 02:26:05 pm »
it will be nice

Kilro

« Reply #23 on: 23 02, 2012, 02:46:53 pm »
Good idea, but $1.500 is very expensive for 10 hp. as you see that 2/3 god (100$ each) can restore your health to 100 hp.

Anon.

« Reply #24 on: 23 02, 2012, 02:49:31 pm »
Good idea, but $1.500 is very expensive for 10 hp. as you see that 2/3 god (100$ each) can restore your health to 100 hp.

And that's why it's so expensive. Harder to obtain means more tactics needed.

EDIT: Check the updated OP
« Last Edit: 23 02, 2012, 05:35:16 pm by Meursault. »

black15

« Reply #25 on: 23 02, 2012, 06:05:45 pm »
LOL crazy prices its the same with GOD but god is lower price! i want god come back!!! better will be if you can use god 1 time in 30sec for anti abusers

Zsolti_HUN

« Reply #26 on: 23 02, 2012, 06:22:55 pm »
I'm neutral, because the extreme price. Why can't just increase the price of the god and lower the healing effect also putting time limit on it. I bought 200 of it 2 months ago and I still have 120, so I wasn't the one who abused it.

ToshFSS

« Reply #27 on: 23 02, 2012, 06:44:44 pm »
Im gonna take a shot here:

Wont if be easier to the scripters to just take the God effect/definition and re-name it?

Instead of God -  increases your max heatlh (which, right now, it only increases your health bar, and do nothing besides that. yeah, right now you dont get 150 hp once you use it.)

to this:

God: Regenerates your Health

How does it work? almost the same at it is been working:
- You will no longer get a "increased health bar" (to avoid the boost they say it gave you)
- You will get 15hp restored every time you use it.
- You have to wait  45 seconds between shots (like /fine with its 10min waiting period)

That pretty much leaves the drug as it is, but now with limitations. If you want full health (100hp), you have to wait almost 5 minutes now, and that way, It cant no longer be "exploited"

And as i said, I dont see any exploiting on the way it was. (but hey, what do I know?, im just a regular 2 hours daily player + 1 hour staff player  ::) )

And yeah, leave the price as it is, or the only winners gonna be the drug dealers who had +5k God drugs on their inventory ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Peace! 8)

Anon.

« Reply #28 on: 23 02, 2012, 08:23:28 pm »
Im gonna take a shot here:

Wont if be easier to the scripters to just take the God effect/definition and re-name it?

Instead of God -  increases your max heatlh (which, right now, it only increases your health bar, and do nothing besides that. yeah, right now you dont get 150 hp once you use it.)

to this:

God: Regenerates your Health

How does it work? almost the same at it is been working:
- You will no longer get a "increased health bar" (to avoid the boost they say it gave you)
- You will get 15hp restored every time you use it.
- You have to wait  45 seconds between shots (like /fine with its 10min waiting period)

That pretty much leaves the drug as it is, but now with limitations. If you want full health (100hp), you have to wait almost 5 minutes now, and that way, It cant no longer be "exploited"

And as i said, I dont see any exploiting on the way it was. (but hey, what do I know?, im just a regular 2 hours daily player + 1 hour staff player  ::) )

And yeah, leave the price as it is, or the only winners gonna be the drug dealers who had +5k God drugs on their inventory ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Peace! 8)

Point is, this is more expensive, harder to use, you can wield less and you have to be carefull, and best of all, LEGAL. Exactly what god isn't, plus it resolves all the problem God had, such as spamming it, abusing it, exploiting with it, etc.

lol123

« Reply #29 on: 23 02, 2012, 08:49:48 pm »
I liked this idea +1 because some medics are in LS and some people need heal