Author Topic: Disallowing Military to damage Wanted Crims and Gangster ( With Wanted Level).  (Read 6932 times)

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
The general idea of the suggestion: Dis-allowing Military to damage Wanted Crims and Gangster.
The party effected by the suggestion and the effect: Military and Crims and gangster with WL.
The possible outcomes:
- This will make fair to both sides.
The calculation needed to the suggestion: N/A
Detailed explanation of the overall suggestion:
- I'm suggesting to dis-allow/not allow Military to damage wanted crim and gangster, As i've seen there are some Gangster go to Military turf on LV and troll Military as we know, Gangster and Crim that has wanted level can kill military as well also they can be killed by military if they got Wanted Level.

- Military are for Rebels, and military were not for Crims and gangster with Wanted level, As i've seen Military can go to LS and join Crimevents and Rebel's can't join Riot or crimevents on LS, So this is too unfair on rebel side as their they can't use the advantages that military has.

- I'm telling that Military are for Rebels and Crim and Gangster ( With Wanted Level ) Are for Police Officers/Cops.
« Last Edit: 03 12, 2018, 02:32:07 pm by Arran »
Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline BoBzky

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Street Figh
  • Ingame: BoBzky
  • Squad: The Street Army
I alway see military on LS, I get your point that is is unfair to rebel side because military can join the riots that are on LS also it is not fair to rebel because their role is only at Turfing so I support this suggestion.

Offline Combat

• The Bug Investigator
  • Honorable
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Combat
Military are helping ud a lot in killing criminals you didnt think about cops I will vote netural but I have questions rebels cant kill cops?
Yep, Rebels can't kill cops. ( That's why I made this suggestion as to be fair on rebel side )

EDITED:
So If they want to help cop's to kill crim's so then, They must take a cop job and not the job that they were already taken.
« Last Edit: 02 09, 2018, 02:47:08 pm by .Combat »
Producers of Outstanding Innovation ~ AvidaCompany

Offline ReDuXy

• Founder of The_VIPs Squad
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Squad: The_VIPs
If Rebel cant kill cops then Military also should not be allowed to Kill Criminals I am Supporting this
Idea

Offline Neb

• Junior Community Member
  • Ingame: Neb
It should be desame for another side like a police, by the way I think this will be must good if we can pare it to the rebels, so this will not be unfair, I hope this will possible, so im going to support and give my vote for this suggestion.
Registered 2013
EX: Country Supporter

Offline Pandex

• Group: xCode
  • Ingame: Anon[Y]Mous
If Rebel cant kill cops then Military also should not be allowed to Kill Criminals I am Supporting this
Idea

Totally agree with you ahmed it must be fair to rebel, Also as combat said if you want to help cop to kill crim go take police officer job and not military job, The role of military are to take and defend their turf again'st the rebel and also same on rebel but why they are involved in LS as they kill crims so I totally support this.

Offline DubStep

• Make Improvements, Not excuses
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Dubstep
  • Squad: CupCakes
I will Support your suggestion .Combat, As It is not fair because Military can kill criminals and gangster with wanted level as it is not supposed to be
The purpose of military is to take turf and defend turf from rebels and not killing crims or players with wanted level as you stated.
Offline [5-5-2020]
Leader of The_Institute
Ex. leader of The_VIPs <3
Ex. Country supporter
Ex. Dj
Ex. State Official

Offline Drake

• Group: The Institute
  • Ingame: Drake
  • Squad: NeXuS Squad
I support this to remove the 2 job (damage Wanted Crims and Gangster) for military cuz its police job.

Offline Meteor

• ❤♕The Warrior❤♕
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
I approve this suggestion. All players will benefit from that. This will make fair to both sides. We will organize our system because It's annoying to see all players kill each other.
The Warrior of San Andreas Police Department.

Offline PizzaKen

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Biker
  • Ingame: PizzaKen
  • Squad: The_VIPs
I think this is a strong argument, I support the idea too
Idea
                                                                                           Vice President
                                                                                     ♔Apply for CIT Official President Team♔

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
Agreed, Military job is made to fight with rebels not with the Crims in LS....
hej

Offline FrNckeTn

• Vespasien
  • Group: ꜰɪɢʜᴛꜰᴏʀʜᴏɴᴏʀ
I was think about this case cause always saw military in LS specialy JFM I think it must be added for make Rebel's/Military fair side (bothe)
Supporting
<3ٱڵـڵـھمـ ٱنڪ عـﭰۅٱ ڪږيِمـ ﭤحب ٱڵـعـﭰۅ ﭰٱعـﭰ عـنيِ

Offline Destiny.

• All we need is love
  • Ingame: Destiny
  • Squad: The_Expendables
I totally agree with this idea that could be abused by the military.

Also, it would be fair from both sides.

:tick: I AM SUPPORTING :tick:
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew. - Albert Einstein

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein

Since everyone advises you enough to be what they want but not happy. - Beret

You can’t solve a problem on the same level you created it. - Albert Einstein

Offline Adeka

• Global Army Leader
  • work until your idols become your rivals.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Adeka*[GLA]
  • Squad: ECF
I'm negative, I see it doesn't really affect the gameplay and according to the stats of the server cops amount is low comparing to the criminal & gangster side. Actually, the current amount isn't enough to deal with the emergency calls. in my opinion such suggestion, it may be will help but not more than it will hurt as the law side still needed more cops.
Are you interested to be a Real soldier? Join The Global Army Today!
Apply for  GLA

Surround yourself with supportive truth tellers who enthusiastically encourage you to fight harder and reach higher

Offline Harley

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Harley
supporting Militray must be in SF like rebel and militray use the mod of militray and troll/kill criminals without effort