Author Topic: Aircraft rockets will not damage illegal trucking vehicles  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Dust

• Banlieue13 Founder
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Aircraft rockets will not damage illegal trucking vehicles
« Reply #15 on: 03 12, 2021, 03:52:19 pm »
The cop who buys a hydra, tries to stop criminals with it, and finds out the missiles are lack of damage.

I'm negative with this, since Hydra isn't worth 50M at all.
Hydra can be 50M but it is stopping to our missions. Cops are winning without fight face to face. They are canceling our missions. The use of the hydra should continue in drug trafficking but should be stopped at illegal trucking.

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #16 on: 05 12, 2021, 04:22:25 am »
It is really fun to pursuit an illegal truck driver, especially with a ground vehicle in my opinion. However, I am not quite sure if the hydra users are the main issue for which the illegal trucker job is not that famous/played. If that really is the trouble... perhaps, increasing slightly the durability points of the truck itself will be a much better and practical solution than making Hydra's rockets powerless against trucks...?

As far as it is concerned about the drug trafficking job (the sea one), I see no reason for nerfing the hydra's missiles. It is not like every second cop owns a Hydra and not every cop is experienced enough to fly with one. On another hand, you pay a dozen buckets of money for the features of the aircraft that you have bought, if I am not wrong, the value of the Hydra is around 50 million. Therefore, it should be considered as an expensive vehicle, should not it?
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline LegendaryDaphne

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
« Reply #17 on: 06 12, 2021, 01:19:35 am »
It is really fun to pursuit an illegal truck driver, especially with a ground vehicle in my opinion. However, I am not quite sure if the hydra users are the main issue for which the illegal trucker job is not that famous/played. If that really is the trouble... perhaps, increasing slightly the durability points of the truck itself will be a much better and practical solution than making Hydra's rockets powerless against trucks...?

As far as it is concerned about the drug trafficking job (the sea one), I see no reason for nerfing the hydra's missiles. It is not like every second cop owns a Hydra and not every cop is experienced enough to fly with one. On another hand, you pay a dozen buckets of money for the features of the aircraft that you have bought, if I am not wrong, the value of the Hydra is around 50 million. Therefore, it should be considered as an expensive vehicle, should not it?

Sorry but the reason illegal trucker job is not that famous/played is this, because people don't think it'll worth it if their truck is going to blow up by a random aircraft in the sky and their mission is cancelled. For boats, I think it's not fair and balanced. I think more players will use illegal trucker job when this is introduced.
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #18 on: 06 12, 2021, 04:36:08 pm »
- Criminal trucker mission vehicle will only take 20% damage from Hydra rockets. (Arran + Daphne)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.