Author Topic: [++] Police could not use "silenced pistol" during ARs  (Read 2859 times)

Offline RaMoS

• Hazardian Co-Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
[++] Police could not use "silenced pistol" during ARs
« on: 12 05, 2020, 10:28:36 pm »
Well, some of you may not know what a silenced pistol is, this pistol is used by the police to make the wanted criminals paralyzed, I mean, they can't run.

Well this was an explanation of the  silenced pistol, The suggestion, as shown in the title, is that the police cannot use this pistol during ARs "inside ARs area" I didn’t know that the police could use silenced pistol the inside the AR area until one time I was paralyzed after a cop used this pistol on me,
Why am I suggesting this? We actually can't run in the AR area whether you were stolen or not. So this is extraordinary, We also didn't walk normally, Therefore, the movement was paralyzed, and then we were killed easily, completely unfair.

« Last Edit: 19 05, 2020, 01:03:49 pm by Unity »

Offline Sheriff

• Police Chief
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sheriff
  • Squad: Rednecks
Re: Police could not use "silenced pistol" during ARs
« Reply #1 on: 13 05, 2020, 03:42:38 pm »
It's totally reasonable restriction. Taser exists mainly for cops to slow down criminals in order to arrest them with baton. One cannot arrest with baton in ARs so taser is not useful. And like you mentioned, they can't even run inside AR area so taser cannot even be used to catch runners.

Supporting

Online Harb

• Eagle Eye
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #2 on: 13 05, 2020, 06:15:44 pm »
Makes sense, It must be annoying how you guys lose control in AR. Tasers are meant to baton wanted criminals as Sheriff mentioned, ARs are meant to be competitive and that’s somehow a disadvantage for criminals.

'Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - William Shakespeare.

Offline Gee

• Man of sin
  • Group: Bikers
« Reply #3 on: 13 05, 2020, 07:34:27 pm »
In fact, there is no point of keeping this advantage since the movement of the criminals is limited in the area of the AR where they can’t run, and I believe that cops may abuse it to slow down their speed more than it’s and get an advantage from nowhere, I’m positive.

Offline Phobia

• Junior Community Member
  • The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GlobalArmy
  • Ingame: Phobia
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #4 on: 13 05, 2020, 07:41:26 pm »
A fine suggestion , Tazer is mainly meant to be used to slow down criminals that are escaping from somewhere , During ARs criminals are holding a spot, As many members mentioned above, You are also unable to run in ARs or even use a baton so the tazer is basically used as an unfair advantage.

Disabling the tazer inside the AR's has no negative major negative points and it helps to keep things a bit fair, Considering Cops are still able to use the tazer if someone tries to escape from the AR, there should not be any room to compain.

Positive

Offline Holmes

• Regular Community Member
  • M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
  • Group: US Army Rangers
« Reply #5 on: 13 05, 2020, 07:50:46 pm »
I agree with you.When a cop use a tazer(silenced pistol) on your AR area it creates inequality like you said you walk slow for a few seconds, you can't use a gun and it makes you weak.Cops and criminals should be free in the AR area.Positive.

Offline AquaMoris

• The Matador Raised His Blade To The Sun
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: AquaMoris
« Reply #6 on: 13 05, 2020, 07:59:24 pm »
I agree with you.When a cop use a tazer(silenced pistol) on your AR area it creates inequality like you said you walk slow for a few seconds, you can't use a gun and it makes you weak.Cops and criminals should be free in the AR area.Positive.
Totally, I'm with Holmes.

Both side need to be free to have a great war.

In my opinion, there are some ways for criminals to earn money and one of them AR, so they need to be free to earn money & have fun.

I'm positive!
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Shattah

• Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #7 on: 13 05, 2020, 08:28:16 pm »
I love the fact that cops are being fair and reasonable, as this is a very unfair ability to use in AR area. So I believe this should be implemented, I mean it never happened to me but as you said, we can't even run in the AR area so being able to get tasered isn't very fair. This must be annoying for some of the people who it has happened to. Great suggestion.

Offline Mr.Cool

• You got DENIED! Just Move on Man !
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mr.Cool
  • Squad: EMS
« Reply #8 on: 13 05, 2020, 09:00:05 pm »
I agree with you because criminals cannot run in ARs area and cops using tasers in AR is completely unfair. However, disabling the taser in ARs would be a good idea. Positive  :tick:

Offline Omar

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Omar
« Reply #9 on: 13 05, 2020, 09:09:17 pm »
I thought that this already exists, this is actually a necessary to get added since this weapon is mostly used in chasing criminals along the streets to freeze them and then use the baton, It shouldn't be used at the exit of criminal events or even at armed robberies. It's kinda unfair to freeze a criminal during an AR. I'm totally supporting your suggestion.
Added Omar as Arabic Helper. (08.05.2020)
May 13th: @Omar Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika
Jul 14th: @Omar awarded RCM for his contributions towards Guiders' team - DeadStunter + Vampire
Omar added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Omar added as trial staff. (30.08.2020 L4+ Staff)

Offline Stun

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #10 on: 13 05, 2020, 09:30:11 pm »
great idea and will help criminals so much , in ARs area I have faced this problem so much and this is annoying and this completely unfair fo me and for all criminals it give cops advantage to kill you easily so I think it is a great idea for me so I will go with Positive for sure good luck  :tick:.

Offline Selina#

• Group: Dragon
  • Ingame: Selina
« Reply #11 on: 15 05, 2020, 03:25:19 pm »
Taser should be used to arresting some of the criminals who are running very fast or lagging as you can't arrest them easily. There're too many cops who are misusing the tazer to kill criminals more simply in my eyes, which will destroy the AR's balance and made the players losing fun inside. Positive
« Last Edit: 16 05, 2020, 03:17:31 pm by Selina# »
Ex DRN Leader & Chinese Country Supporter

Stars can’t shine without the darkness✨✨✨

Offline Epic

• EX. Master of business according to Firebird
  • Ingame: Epic
  • Squad: Undisputed
« Reply #12 on: 15 05, 2020, 03:32:08 pm »
Positive, silence pistol acts as a mean to suppress enemies attacks in uneven situations like 2vs1 or getting surprise attacked but in the AR you already you know what you signed for and the criminals have limited moving area so you can easily pick them up after using silence pistol.

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
« Reply #13 on: 15 05, 2020, 04:54:45 pm »
You're right. Criminals don't get arrested in AR. This has to be removed because this gun can stop criminals trying to escape. That's not fair. Using it for such an event will make cops stronger. That's why it's fairer to be out of use. Positive.

Offline Mike46

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: [CODE]#SAS
  • Ingame: BGEN-Mike|10|#S
  • Squad: Inlaws
« Reply #14 on: 15 05, 2020, 05:01:29 pm »
I support your suggestion, taser is not useful by any means in ARs and the slowing down criminals part happened to me a lot when I switched weapons and shot with the taser, so to make this a little better, how about completely disabling the taser itself from our weapon selection, and until we are out of the AR, it gets enabled again, so that we can avoid using it completely.
CODE SAS Brigadier General.

Trial DJ of CIT Radio.