Author Topic: How To Make A Succesful Law Group.  (Read 3803 times)

Offline ZaheerYT

• YouTube: Mr.Flawless Gamer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Paralises
  • Ingame: Zaheer
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
How To Make A Succesful Law Group.
« on: 28 07, 2018, 07:47:13 pm »
How To Make A Succesful Law Group?

So guys first of all you need to decide a unique name for your group because if you make a new group and if You don't Like the name afterwards so it will be bad. There must me 2 Founders and 1 leader with you in the group but don't make more than 2 Founders because it will panic the group. Okay, now you are all set with the group but you need to make good advert and make a in-game application '/gapps' and make a topic in Cops Group and Post All activities there (I can make a topic for 2m) So people will have interest in your group. Now you guys have to struggle hard and you guys need more than 20 members online and active to request sub-board on forum you can request it here But after 1 month of group creation date. Now all you need is to maintain members in group and donate some skins and car shaders for group (I also design HD car shader and skins) Now you need to donate skin and car shader and car spawner to level Up till Level 4 and after Level 4 your group will be promoted like this > Level 4 to:

L5: 3 months
L5 to L6: 4 months
L6 to L7: 5 months
L7 to L8: 6 months
L8 to L9: 7 months

and the requirements are simple and straight for it.

• Law Daily tops
  • LV turfs (You have to be in LV too, means you have to take some turfs there, atleast once per month. It is a good way to show more activity and group skills)
  • Members activeness.
  • Members behavior.
  • Leadership.

Most Important!

Whoever is a founder or permitted to do so by the founder of that group they will be posting a topic on Group Profiles. After you will apply, the GLM (Group Level Manager) team will be deciding which groups are promoted and demoted. Staff with logs access are welcome to verify the claims and validate them. GLM team will have a vote about promotions and demotions. In case of denial you have to wait 2 months and work on your last denial things and improve and apply again.

Hope you guys got helped by me :)

« Last Edit: 07 02, 2019, 02:11:51 pm by Chin »

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Re: How To Make A Succesful Law Group.
« Reply #1 on: 07 02, 2019, 01:35:41 pm »
Most Important!

Only The Founder Of the Group Can Apply For Promotion.After You will apply,CIT Staff Will Discuss About the Group Activities and see The group activeness and they will decide rather Yes or No.  In Case Of Denial You have to wait 2 months And Work On your Last Denial Things and improve and apply again.

Not only the founder who can apply for promotion or Land Developer addition to the group. @MaZika. , @Chin may you fix this ?
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Senior Community Member
  • Talos guide you!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How To Make A Succesful Law Group.
« Reply #2 on: 07 02, 2019, 02:12:13 pm »
Not only the founder who can apply for promotion or Land Developer addition to the group. @MaZika. , @Chin may you fix this ?
Fixed.