Author Topic: Everything You Need to Know About Drifting.(Including Drift tunes)  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
~Drifting~

When it Comes to Drift, It needs Pure Skill to Drift. Drifting is not an Easy Subject. You must have a Passion in Drifting. Know mechanics, Practice and Develop your Skills. In other words, it requires a LOT of Patience. And this Guide will Help you get the Basics of Drifting.

Navigation

1. Cars to Begin With
2.Elegy Drift
3.Oversteering and Counter-Steering
4.Tandem
5.Reverse Entry
6.Tunes of cars
7.Tips on Tuning
8.Places to Practice Drifting
9.Fun Facts

1|~Cars to Begin with~

Theres 2 Cars that you can begin with When starting To Drift. 1) Elegy  2). Elegy Drift. These two cars are the most used and also the most driftable cars that you would want to practice with. The Elegy Needs to get Tuned, and It Needs weed. Almost everyone Drifts Elegy with Weed. Better to get along with it. the Tune can be Found Later. Elegy Drift Is the 2nd option. Personally, this is the best car that you would want to master drifting first. As its handling is actually modified to make it Drift.

2|~Elegy Drift~

Elegy Drift Also Has 2 used Modes. One is RWD(Rear Wheel Drive) another one is AWD(All Wheel Drive). RWD is slower than AWD and takes more time to master it. On the Other hand, AWD doesnt take a lot of time but still, it needs patience. AWD is Basically Full tune but you will get some other tunes as well which you will soon get to know.

3|~Oversteering &Counter - Steering~

When practicing Drifting, You might see that you are losing control and slipping towards the direction you are turning, Which is known as Oversteering. In that case you need to Steer to the Opposite Direction, Which is Called Counter - Steering. Also sometimes you might need to let go of W ( Acceleration ). The fact of Keeping your balance is totally upto you. Words Cant explain that. Like they say, "Practice Makes a Man Perfect". So you need to Practice drifting else you wont succeed that easily.

4|~Tandem~

Tandem is an Art of Drifting. People Like to Tandem With Elegy Most of the time. When doing tandem, you need to stay in order. Tandem Doesnt Occur That well in The Road Drift Events. People usually Tandem the The SF Drift Area. When you are in a Tandem Motion, You need to keep the Front Wheel Aligned to the Rear wheel of the person Infront of you. Tandem isnt for beginners. Master Elegy first then move to Doing Tandem.
Show content
Show content

5|~Reverse Entry~

Reverse Entry is another Art of Drifting. Basically in a Sharp Turn on a Road, you would like to Slide and make a 90 Degree turn keep the Straight Lane you are Going to Charge up speed. Reverse Entry Needs a Lot of Practice and is one of the hardest moves in the field of Drifting. The Best Way to Practice it is in Flint county Reverse track.
Show content

6|~Tunes of Cars~

-A-
   Admiral - 4 SPD, 4 LowS

-B-
   Blade - 6 LowS
   Blista Compact - 6 LowS
   Buccaneer - 6 SPD, 4 LowS
   Boxville - 4 SPD, 2 Acc, 3 LowS, 2 Front TB
   Bus - 6 SPD, 2 LowS, 2 Front TB
   Benson - 3 SPD, 4 LowS, 1 Front TB

-C-

Clover - 1 SPD, 5 LowS
   Cadrona - 2 SPD, 6 LowS
   Coach - 2 SPD, 4 LowS, 3 Front TB
   Caddy - 1 SPD, 6 LowS

-D-

DFT-30 - 4 SPD, 4 LowS, 3 Front TB
   Dune - 10 SPD, 6 Acc, 6 LowS(AWD) ( Not Weed )
                    3 SPD, 5 Acc, 1 Brake, 6 LowS(RWD) ( Weed )

-E-

Esperanto - 4 SPD, 4 LowS
   Elegant - 5 SPD, 4 LowS
   Elegy - 6 SPD, 4 LowS ( The first two are the most commonly used tunes )
      6 SPD, 3 Acc, 4 LowS
      10 SPD, 5 LowS

Elegy Drift - Stock(AWD)
            Stock(RWD) {Most Commonly Used}
            10 SPD, 6 Acc, 6 Brake, 1 Suspension(RWD)
            3 Brake(AWD)
            6 SPD, 6 Acc, 6 Brake, 1 Suspension(AWD)
            6 SPD, 6 Acc, 6 Brake, 3 LowS, 1 Front TB(AWD)
            2 SPD, 4 Acc (AWD)

-F-

Fortune - 5 SPD, 4 LowS
   Flatbed - 4 SPD, 3 LowS, 2 Front TB

-G-

Glendale - 6 SPD, 4 LowS

-H-

Hustler - 5 SPD, 1 Acc, 3 LowS
   Hotdog - 6 SPD, 5 LowS, 1 Front TB

-I-

-J-

-K-

-L-

Linerunner - 4 SPD, 3 LowS, 2 Front TB

-M-

Mule - 3 SPD, 4 LowS, 1 Front TB
   Moonbeam - 6 SPD, 6 LowS, 1 Front TB

-N-

Newsvan - 4 SPD, 3 LowS, 1 Front TB

-O-

Oceanic - 4 SPD, 3 LowS, 1 Front TB

-P-

Pony - 2 SPD, 1 Front TB
   Previon - 3 SPD, 3 Acc, 5 LowS, 1 Front TB
   Packer - 4 SPD, 1 Acc, 2 LowS, 3 Front TB
   President - 6 SPD, 3 Acc, 3 LowS

-Q-

-R-

Remington - 3 SPD, 5 LowS
   Roadtrain - 6 SPD, 6 Acc, 3 Front TB

-S-

Stallion - 2 SPD, 6 LowS
   Stratum - 6 SPD, 6 Acc, 5 LowS
   Sentinel - 4 SPD, 3 LowS
   Shelby - 4 SPD, 1 Acc, 4 LowS
   Savanna - 4 SPD, 4 LowS
   Securiar - 4 SPD, 4 Acc, 3 LowS, 1 Front TB

-T-

Tampa - 4 LowS
   Tornado - 4 SPD, 5 LowS
   Topfun Van - 4 SPD, 5 LowS, 1 Front TB
   Trashmaster - 4 SPD, 2 Acc, 3 LowS, 2 Front TB ( Weed )
                               6 SPD, 6 Acc, 1 LowS, 2 Front TB ( Non Weed )
   Towtruck - 3 SPD, 4 Acc, 1 Front TB

-U-

-V-

-W-

Windsor - 1 SPD, 3 Acc
   Washington - 3 SPD, 5 Lower

7|~Tips About Tuning~

If you Want to Find a tune of a vehicle, then you need to learn some basics. If the Car doesnt Drift or Does drift little but not much, then you need to add speed and lower suspension, if the car becomes turtle after using weed, add acceleration. Add 1 at a time. If the Car Doesnt even steer after using weed, Add Front Traction Bias. The Front traction bias puts a pressure on the front two Tyres, which causes it to slip, like a Burnout. You need to Think in your Mind Of what will happen if you Tune this and that. Its all about imagination. Same rule applies with Rear traction Bias, puts pressure on the rear 2 wheels. Low suspension actually puts in like more weight, helping the car to Slide. The Other things are self explainatory. If the car is already drifting like the elegy or other cars but is missing something, then Speed and lower suspension would fix the matter. Front traction bias is something that is used but dont rely your tunes on it. You can create Far better tunes without front traction, unless its huge trucks like for example trashmaster. You need to THINK if you want to make your own tune.

8|~Places to Practice Drift~

The Best Places To Drift are - The Big Ear, Tierra Robada, Flint Country, SF Drift Area. There are Others too but these are the Best of All Places. You can practice every type in there. If you want to Practice ED and want to get good at it, play in Apartments. You can practice in People's Apartment too. The most popular One is Drift_Academy Apartment as it is well made. I would say to Do More in the streets than in mapped areas. Also if you want to investigate tunes, SF driving school is the best place for you.

9|~Fun Facts~

Weed Effect Gravity is 0.0045. You can actually practice Elegy on Offline Mode too.

The Elegy Drift Is actually Bravura. it just has a new body and a new Handling.

Elegy Drift Is the Fastest Car in Whole CIT.

Caddy is Actually Drift-able.

You can do Tandem With Moonbeam.

If you have any better tunes/ Tunes of other cars you can Post here. And let me know what changes should be brought to the guide. You can also request of tune for a Vehicle. I will try to find out a tune of it. Thanks.

« Last Edit: 05 03, 2021, 05:48:58 am by Compl3x »
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
Re: Everything You Need to Know About Drifting.
« Reply #1 on: 20 09, 2020, 01:29:09 am »
Nice one though, you can add some tutorial videos of drifting if you find any, I believe there are a lot.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
Re: Everything You Need to Know About Drifting.
« Reply #2 on: 20 09, 2020, 08:25:58 pm »
Nice one though, you can add some tutorial videos of drifting if you find any, I believe there are a lot.
I couldnt find any good Drifting Tutorial Video up on Youtube, Would had added else.
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD