Author Topic: [+++] Reducing the amount of Iron from 10,000 to 7,000 needed in a Car Factory  (Read 541 times)

Offline Krakenizer

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
Well, as most of you have noticed an increase in Iron price, the maximum cost of Iron has been raised to $39/unit, currently, you would make a loss if you buy Iron at $39/unit, that would be consuming a $390,000 hourly to produce 340 units of Engine Parts, even in the best case scenario of selling the engine parts at the maximum price of $1,000/unit that would give out a $340,000 (I colored it in red as you make a loss of $50,000 at least instead of profiting anything).

So if what I'm suggesting gets added to the game, it will cost you $273,000 for the new set amounts of Iron which will be 7,000 units of Iron to sell the Engine Parts at a maximum price of $1,000 (which will be challenging due to many sellers), it'll give out $340,000 that's an in-come/profit of $67,000 and this would be a good change, also, if people ask "why not increase the amounts of Engine Parts earned in a Car Factory", then too much of a supply will not make you profit anything, and the market will be raining Engine Parts everywhere and will be messy, no one will make profits due to the huge supply they have, so in my honest opinion, a decrease in the requirements is the best option we have here.
« Last Edit: 03 11, 2022, 12:13:52 am by TwCafe »

Offline KaceM

• Guide
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: KaceM
  • Squad: The_Expendables
Players rent car factories to make profits not to lose their money. Positive

Offline Private

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
He explained everything from my point of view.

Positive

Offline Sleuth

• Senior Community Member
  • Androphilic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
Agnostic Atheist
Ex Muslim

Offline Mazenolla

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
A very well written and explained suggestion and you have my vote as you have explained precisely why they buff is required and I totally agree with you as if we compare the car factory to the nitrous one we'll find a huge ass difference in profits, I'm positive.  :tick:
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline SuperBChest7

• Group: Terror_Company
  • Ingame: tC|Scorpion
  • Squad: Lagtino

Offline RyadVAL

• New Community Member
  • WE GO JIM !!
  • Ingame: RyadVAL
  • Squad: Vintage
Positive  :tick:

Offline Blue.

• CIT News Publisher
  • sarcastic
    Years
Positive.
[13.09.2022] Blue Added as a Probationary Publisher.
September 22th:@Blue Accepted for JCM. -- Nex0 + FMMS.
November 24th:@Blue.  Accepted for RCM. -- WizarD + FMMs.

Offline MulderUwU

• The Longer Your Drift The More You Will Learn.
  • Ingame: Mulder
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
he stated everything
 :tick:

Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind ~ Vampire

Offline Flacko

I thought factories were meant to make you profit, this should or can NOT go that way. People sometimes wait for hours to have factories after they get reset. This topic can even be considered as a bug, rather than some feature or change. Thanks to Krakenizer for finding this out and letting us know. I am going with a positive vote. :tick:

Offline Alice

• New Community Member
  • 1st Citizen
    Years
  • Group: Citizens
  • Ingame: Alice
  • Squad: Hikers
I think that this is a good suggestion. Because of this secret update I ended up losing a lot of money on my engine parts factory. Positive  :tick:

It still hasn't been explained why we need a second secret update about iron in a week  :fp:
"You evidently have no idea on how to maintain a server or how to run a business in general. Refrain from posting in this board." - Brian

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Offline TwCafe

• Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: TwCafe[FBI]
I'm supporting this suggestion since the cost(iron) is higher now, yet I personally wanna suggest higher the maximum price of engine parts.    :thumb: :tick:
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator
14.02.2022 Accepted for Discussion Moderator
07.05.2022 Accepted for State Official
10.05.2022 Accepted for Senior Community Member

Ex. Merryweather Honorable  |  Ex. MI6 Co-Founder  |  Ex. DRN_Backup Founder  |  Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Kingslayer

• LioNs Founder
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐍𝐬
  • Ingame: Kingslayer
  • Squad: 7THbloodborne
Ex, Country supporter
Current duty, GLM
Discord server Link

YOU KNOW MY NICKNAME, NOT MY STORY. YOU'VE HEARD WHAT I'VE DONE, BUT NOT WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH

Online M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
As per the new iron prices, this will make it balanced. It will also revive the car factories because people are only renting ''Nitros'' factories nowadays. Positive.
Don't turn it on if you won't ride it. - Harley Davidson

Offline Medusa

• ChaosGuardians Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears