Author Topic: [+++] Reducing the amount of Iron from 10,000 to 7,000 needed in a Car Factory  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Gio.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Gio
  • Squad: Undying
"In a forsaken world such as ours, there's hardly a person left who hasn't lost a loved one."
~ Shinoa Hiiragi

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
It's a good idea, we should fix it because it will definitely profit from its use and I think it makes sense and it works.  :tick:

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
I don't like this, 10k irons are enough, maybe updating the amount of goods you receive from the factory would be better.  :cros:

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
I don't like this, 10k irons are enough, maybe updating the amount of goods you receive from the factory would be better.  :cros:

I have an answer to your statement (which's written in the main post), meaning if you sent this, then you haven't read anything I posted, which means that you don't care about development, but that it's the time to reach the next community position, am I right? I'm not gonna ask you to read the suggestion as you're the only negative player here and so I don't care :cringe:

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
I have an answer to your statement (which's written in the main post), meaning if you sent this, then you haven't read anything I posted, which means that you don't care about development, but that it's the time to reach the next community position, am I right? I'm not gonna ask you to read the suggestion as you're the only negative player here and so I don't care :cringe:
I read that, but my vote will remain as  :cros:

Offline Sacu37

• New Community Member
  • hello :D
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Sacu37
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
I love the perfect way that how you explained the problem and the solution, and I totally agree with you, making engine parts its very hard and its not profitable on these days.  :tick:
hello there!

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Reduced car factory Iron consumption from 10,000 to 7000. (Arran + vinnie)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.