Author Topic: [+++][C] Displaying event type & warps R left to join an event below chat  (Read 962 times)

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Hello everyone, today I suggest displaying the eventnote only (eventtype & prize)
Show content
and the number of warps left to join the event below the chat box when a CEM opens the warps.

How will it work: When a CEM opens the warps, the event type is displayed below the chat and the warp count, for example 10 out of 30 have already entered the event, after the CEM closes the warps, the note below the chat disappears. I think it will help CEM's to get more people into their events, many people don't see the event notes or the warps at all because they are doing something else or just coming back from AFK, so all people would always see if there is a event running and the warps are open or closed and how many people already have joined.

A small example of what could be displayed: Event: Shark land DD Prize 500k 10 participants joined the event.

Where should the type and warps be displayed ?
Show content

Of course, we can discuss where the note should be displayed, but I think the place is great.
« Last Edit: 30 11, 2022, 05:47:49 pm by Arran »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline iMazen

• Virtuality Founder
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • Darkness is a great secret.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Mazen
  • Squad: T10 Family
Good idea because sometimes people from AFK come back and don't know if there was a event or not Positive

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Wouldn't it be better to have a tracker display on the bottom right this stuff? We already have text bars on the bottom right, making a new system just for events seems eh, not worth it to me.

Basically make an updater, like /ce update or /arl update or /br update you get the point... or make a setting that shows it from /settings. Wouldn't be hard to make actually.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
Good idea because sometimes people from AFK come back and don't know if there was a event or not

Positive.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Wouldn't it be better to have a tracker display on the bottom right this stuff? We already have text bars on the bottom right, making a new system just for events seems eh, not worth it to me.

Basically make an updater, like /ce update or /arl update or /br update you get the point... or make a setting that shows it from /settings. Wouldn't be hard to make actually.
This, I am thinking about the better idea and this is the best.  :tick:
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
  • Ingame: Happy

As I said, we can discuss where to display it. I think your idea is great too, as long as we see the event type and open warps, all good.
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Kingslayer

• DoM - CA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kingslayer
  • Squad: 7THbloodborne
Former: GLM and Guide #PINOYFTW!!
"Don't be afraid to fail, failure is just a temporary setback on the road to success. Pick yourself up, learn from it, and keep moving forward."

Offline KaceM

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KaceM
sometimes people from AFK come back and don't know if there was a event or not Positive
This happened to me a lot of times  :tick:

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
I think the system Happy offers it's good to AFK members, they will see what activities are active and can participate.  :tick:
It looks easy to use and has no problems. Positive points.

Offline RuDz

• Life is music <3
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: RuDz
  • Squad: Hold_On

Going Positive.
Ex. DJ
Ex. Guide
''Do not underestimate my awareness of my surroundings, as I have already observed everything well in advance.
Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.,,

Offline Flacko

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYears
This idea is pretty okay to me, nonetheless, Danzy's idea made more sense to be honest. Having a command like /ce update or /arl update would make things way easier than it is right now. We also could have it below where /ce update and /arl update are shown.

Offline DbZ

• New Community Member
  • taithieugia2
    Years
  • Group: taithieugia2
  • Ingame: taithieugia2
  • Squad: taithieugia2

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
danzy's idea seems more logical to me than the one offered by danzy, specifically in the section on being able to enable/disable the /settings function, since I suppose that some people are not going to be interested in these events, since they do not participate/dedicate To this, so I would like more to add danzy's opinion about the place, it seems more accurate to me, since when many people speak some things like these go unnoticed, anyway my vote is positive  :tick:
There is an old saying that the worst part of hell is not the flames, but the loss of all hope.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
11 positive votes. Marked as Low Priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Crash28

YearsYearsYearsYears