Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] CIT News | Ranger28  (Read 191 times)

Offline Ranger28

• Regular Community Member
  • Detective
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Ranger28
  • Squad: -
[ACCEPTED] CIT News | Ranger28
« on: 18 11, 2022, 04:54:03 pm »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: Ranger28 | IGN-Ranger|28[DSA-MP]
Account name: Robin28
Discord account name (Name#ID): Ranger28#7687
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh): https://pilo.ovh/image/mta-screen-2022-11-18-20-47-56.KSzmN
Last application link (if any): N/A

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: Pakistan
Introduce yourself: My name is Fahad Azeem, a 23 year old Software Engineer residing in a city called Lahore. I've done my Bachelor's in Computer Sciences from Lahore Garrison University and I'm currently working at a cybersecurity solutions providing company known as Netwrix Corporation from the past two years as an Associate Software Engineer. I am an ambivert, sometimes I like being surrounded by a company and sometimes I prefer being all alone. My hobbies and interests are music, technology, gaming and singing. I have been playing MTA since 2008 and have quite an experience in almost every game mode that exists till date. Most of my time was spent playing roleplay and CnR game modes and I enjoy them out of all the game modes I have played on MTA. I joined CIT a long time ago, it was 2011 as far as I can recall. Initially, I wasn't much of a serious player and used to hop around different criminal groups. I also applied for SWAT because they seemed cool at that time and I really loved their skins. SWAT management of that time called me for an RP training at Mad Dogg's Mansion to test my abilities and to judge my roleplaying skills. At that time, I had little to no knowledge about roleplaying which was the reason I ended up getting rejected by Jaegar unfortunately. Afterwards, FBI offered me to join so I gave it a shot and joined them. I don't exactly remember the reason I left FBI, but something happened that I somehow ended up in a criminal group known as Darkara. After some days or weeks, I left the server to play somewhere else

I returned to CIT in 2016, and started my career in the law enforcement from scratch because I didn't remember my old credentials. I entered into the SWAT Team but later on, I decided to create my own law enforcement group known as Advanced Security and Stratagem (ASAS) which was later merged with Bureau of Narcotic Administration (BNA) where I and the other commander of ASAS got leadership positions. In 2018, I left Bureau of Narcotic Administration and started my career in Delta Team, I eventually made my way up to a leadership role there. In 2020, I applied for GLM and ICM duties and got accepted for both. However, I had to resign from both my duties because I had to prepare for interviews and get a job.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? CIT News caught my attention when interviewed the Delta Team academy's management. Since then, I have been reading the weekly magazines and it really fascinated me to the core. I've always been motivated to contribute to the community somehow, I think this is a perfect opportunity for me to get to know more likeminded people.
What role would you like to hold in CIT News, content creator or designer?: Content Creator
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Players' Opinions
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here(N/A if you chose content creator): N/A
Write an essay that contains not less than a hundred words related to the page you wanna be a part of(N/A if you chose designer): Topic: Decreasing the requirements of police chief applications
Recently, we have seen a huge dip in police chief application count. This is probably because the requirements are made so hard to achieve even for a regular law enforcement officer that less people are motivated to participate and contribute to the law side. The consequences of having such high standards can be seen already, as there has only been one police chief applicant this time. I personally think that the requirements of the police chief applications should be decreased and the management should not seek for perfection, because no one else is perfect and they should really consider giving chances to more people by decreasing their standards a bit.

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: I agree.
I will be inactive without inactivity report: I disagree.
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: I agree.
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: I disagree.
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as a team: I agree.
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: I disagree.

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 21 11, 2022, 12:42:29 am by DeathWish »
Former In-game Chat Moderator (ICM)
Former Group Level Manager (GLM)
Former DeltaTeam & DTAcademy Leader

Offline DeathWish

• The Actual DeathWish
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: [PENDING] CIT News | Ranger28
« Reply #1 on: 18 11, 2022, 06:49:28 pm »
Dear @Ranger28 ,

Your application has been set as pending, please be patient until you get the result.

Follow these tips to avoid getting denied:
  • Avoid getting any punishments.
  • Don't PM any application manager to check your application status.

Regards,
CIT News Executive Administrator, DeathWish
<Insert all the groups I have been in and all the ranks I held here>

Offline DeathWish

• The Actual DeathWish
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: [ACCEPTED] CIT News | Ranger28
« Reply #2 on: 21 11, 2022, 12:43:08 am »
Dear @Ranger28 ,

I would like to inform you that your application has been accepted, welcome to the team.

Make sure you do these steps:
  • Join our discord server.
  • Read our homepage.
  • Request addition in our roster.
  • Request addition on Profiles.
  • You may PM any CIT News Admin to give you access to private channels on discord.

Regards,
CIT News Executive Administrator, DeathWish
<Insert all the groups I have been in and all the ranks I held here>