Author Topic: [+++] Restricting usage of MPCCs around ARs when criminal side is outnumbered  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
So finally someone started to notice how overpowered law side is. Thanks, Happy.

Yes, I strongly agree, cops already have tons of other features which gives them the advantage of outnumbering criminals even if there are more criminals online, so a big positive from me. :tick:
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
Great idea  :tick: :tick:

Online K90

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
This has been needed for a long time.  :tick:
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline Metall

• Pirus Founder
  • L2 Staff
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Metall
I've played both sides recently and this seems like a fair suggestion.  :tick:
L2 Staff Member, Community Event Manager, Group Level Manager, Discussion Board Moderator

Offline seville_blv_1345

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Seville_blv
Positive  :tick: on this as in my opinion a MPCC should be only used in a case of emergency (AKA cops are heavily outnumbered) and not to crack AR's in such a way that it is unplayable and unenjoyable for the criminal side.

Offline KindaDrew

• New Community Member
  • Just Drew
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Vintage
Nice Idea  :tick:
It is what it is.

Offline iFrank

• Bikers Vice President
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • somebody that you used to know
I've played both sides recently and this seems like a fair suggestion.  :tick:

I truly hope, at least the players who play on both sides, share their honest opinion, as it the chance of biased votes would be minimum.

:tick:
BIKERS M.C.

Offline gq

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
Im supporting this idea , the current system isn't fair for the criminal side , the cops have more abilities they can spawn near AR without having any house or a hydra but the crim side need to have houses near all the ARs and a hydra to back faster to AR and there is a lot of newbies in the criminal side that they don't have the ability to own this things and this is fully unfair so im Positive .

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
not really cop side is always outnumbered most newbies are always in law side  :cros:
🧢

:tick:

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
It's only just fair to disable the MPCC while law is already cracking, I can imagine how hard it would be for criminals to make money and resources while cops are in such high numbers and being aided by features like MPCC on top of that. Voting positive for the sake of fairness, however, I hope this does not include removing cop's ability to spawn at their nearby houses because we pay huge amounts for those.
-------------------------------------

Offline Riddy

• Community Developer
  • Come to conquer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
  • Ingame: Riddy
Positive on this one  :tick:

maybe you’re just overthinking

BadBoyY

Cops are cracking these couple of days...
And as long as it's only when the criminal side is outnumbered it's fair.  :tick:

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
It's only just fair to disable the MPCC while law is already cracking, I can imagine how hard it would be for criminals to make money and resources while cops are in such high numbers and being aided by features like MPCC on top of that. Voting positive for the sake of fairness, however, I hope this does not include removing cop's ability to spawn at their nearby houses because we pay huge amounts for those.

As I said, one possibility would be that you can only spawn MPCC in Police Departments and Law Farm. What if you could also spawn MPCC in official Law Group Bases?
That would give the criminals time until cops arrives with the MPCC, so they have enough time to arrive and gather, It's just an idea.
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
As I said, one possibility would be that you can only spawn MPCC in Police Departments and Law Farm. What if you could also spawn MPCC in official Law Group Bases?
That would give the criminals time until cops arrives with the MPCC, so they have enough time to arrive and gather, It's just an idea.

I wouldn't prefer that, because imagine the AR is at DS, BB, IS, PCB, FS, LSA, CPD, LSO where there are no PD or law bases nearby and criminals are cracking, I would have to drive my MPCC all the way from the spawning location to the AR and by that time a large portion of the total AR time would have passed. I think disabling MPCC near AR while criminals are low in numbers is the more appropriate solution.
-------------------------------------

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
I wouldn't prefer that, because imagine the AR is at DS, BB, IS, PCB, FS, LSA, CPD, LSO where there are no PD or law bases nearby and criminals are cracking, I would have to drive my MPCC all the way from the spawning location to the AR and by that time a large portion of the total AR time would have passed. I think disabling MPCC near AR while criminals are low in numbers is the more appropriate solution.

That should only be the case if the team is outnumbered, you won't be able to spawn an MPCC nearby, only at PD's or law farms.

Anyway, that was only 2nd suggestion, I think the first one is better too.
« Last Edit: 31 03, 2023, 05:11:20 pm by Happy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.