Author Topic: [+++] Restricting usage of MPCCs around ARs when criminal side is outnumbered  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Zombo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: ZomBo
  • Squad: Wrath
totally with you  :tick:
The only way to forget the mistakes you made in the past is to make even bigger and worst mistakes in the  present .

Offline ChannoX

• CIT Radio DJ
  • They Call Me The Devil
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: ChannoX
I agree the criminal side are losing hard when in every AR/CE the cops start cracking it  positive vote :tick:

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
34 VS 2, Marked as HP.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline NoName

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: NoName
  • Squad: CCC
As a cop, I appreciate the suggestion and the effort to make the game more balanced for both sides. It's important to have fair gameplay for all players, and limiting the use of MPCCs around ongoing ARs when the criminals are outnumbered seems like a reasonable compromise. This change could make it more challenging for cops to crack ARs and give criminals a better chance to succeed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for considering the needs of both sides. Its a Positive   :tick:  for me.
"Às vezes ouço passar o vento; e só de ouvir o vento passar, vale a pena ter nascido." Fernando Pessoa - Tabacaria - Livro do Desassossego

Offline Mariaa

• Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Maria
  • Squad: eX
I am positive, nowadays we have a big problem when cops outnumber criminals in ARs something that highly harms both side, so this maybe will fix a bit the problem.
Al final las cosas nunca son como las pensamos, nuestras vidas no son como las soñamos

Offline ash45

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SoA
  • Ingame: svp14
Hell yeah !  :tick:

Offline Ace

• State Official
  • Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ace
  • Squad: Bloodmoon
Seems like a good idea honestly. Cops already have almost every advantage when it comes to C n R. When cops outnumber criminals then crim side is basically unplayable. Part of this is the fact they can teleport right to the scene of the crime. If we imagine criminals had this same ability to teleport to the scene of the crime cops would be out protesting and striking, so I see it as perfectly fair to restrict the use of MPCC's when the cops are outnumbering criminals.

it is critical that we keep the C n R side balanced and this will contribute to that.

Positive  :tick: :tick: :tick:

Offline Gio.

• New Community Member
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Gio
  • Squad: Undying
POSITIVE vote for me to avoid cracking of cops and somehow balanced CnR
"In a forsaken world such as ours, there's hardly a person left who hasn't lost a loved one."
~ Shinoa Hiiragi

1ni

Offline RoMaNa

• GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
A change like that is needed while cops getting a huge advantage with this MPCC also criminals outnumbered nowndays a solid positive :tick:

Offline DarkSide

• Donator L3
  • the silence of your breath
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Darkside
  • Squad: Prodigy
Don't Give Up Until You Achieve Your Goals

Offline Conroy

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Conroy
This could create a more balanced and fair gameplay experience for both sides. It would allow criminals to have a better chance at completing their robberies. Positive.
"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline Infernogates

• Donator L3
  • freestyle
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I'm positive if also, MPCC respawn limit gets removed when law side is outnumbered

Otherwise negative

Offline Prixor

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Prixor
  • Squad: Military Police
I Dont see this change happening , simply because it will affect the Response time of cops a lot, this would split cops and make it much more easier for wanted players to escape , lately I ve only seen MPCC used by some players specifically , which means its not overpowered to use , plus wanted players are not always outnumbered, just because of one crack you can't suggest such a huge change. :cros:

Offline IamAhmed

• New Community Member
    Years
good idea