Author Topic: [+++] Restricting usage of MPCCs around ARs when criminal side is outnumbered  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I think this is an great suggestion, bringing fair gameplay is important especially when one side is outnumbered by the other.  :tick:
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline LenoXFTW

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LenoXFTW
  • Squad: CCC
Very Good I liked  :tick:
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭.

Offline Tina

• The Witch of Police
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: Tina
I don't know how you would exactly implement this though. Count the people inside the AR? Well then criminal side would always outnumber the police side because most people just snipe from the outside for a while and they don't get counted into the AR playercount. I think you'd need to implement a larger radius that checks for this. Other than that kind of technical issue I, despite being a cop, kind of thought the MPCC was a little bit overpowered as well, but upon thinking about it more, the MPCC truck is unique in the way that people can break it even if nobody is in it, which isn't true for other vehicles in the game. You also can't teleport to it if it's broken down. So 2 criminals with snipers or, if it's in range with miniguns can easily negate the MPCC truck as it is anyway. You also need to bring it, stay alive 2 minutes with it, and still really play slow and calm so that you don't die and your MPCC truck doesn't disappear. For this reason it doesn't get used as much as you'd expect it to be used ANYWAY, and if we implemented this change I don't think anyone would use it anymore.

A change I would suggest to this suggestion is either LIMIT the amount of people that can teleport to the MPCC truck if the police outnumbers the criminal side (Like CE late join)

OR

increase the time to deploy the MPCC truck teleport to 3 to 4 minutes.

Both of these suggestions would be good editions to the game I think, to bring balance.
Of all those in the army close to the commander none is more intimate than the secret agent; of all rewards none more liberal than those given to secret agents; of all matters none is more confidential than those relating to secret operations.

-Sun Tzu

Offline Arkween

• New Community Member
    Years
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: [B13]Arkween

Offline |Lucky

• I'm Your Nightmare.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
Well, your suggestion is well-detailed and you explained everything well. Adding this will not make MPCC useless or something it will just make it usable when the cops side is outnumbered and they are struggling to clear ARs. And using it while the criminals are outnumbered is completely unfair.
Yes, I'm positive.
thank god someone suggested this. Great effort, thanks
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
I've recently experienced stuff like 7 crims vs 10+ cops in ARs where we just cleared them and somehow they got back quick while we were all halfway to crafting armors and preparing for another attack. Turns out there were 5 MPCC trucks around the area NOT TOO FAR from the AR itself.

@Happy for me I think adding a seconds cooldown is much better than restricting it completely. Like there should be a message "You must wait X seconds before you can teleport again as there are X more cops than criminals.". This is just my opinion though. Although im voting Positive to this suggestion whatever the outcome may be.
Ex. CB

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline -PiQue'3-

• Junior Community Member
  • Lost in the darkness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: PiQue'3
This could create a more balanced and fair gameplay experience for both sides. It would allow criminals to have a better chance at completing their robberies. Positive.
Yes, being a criminal going to AR and getting deleted on the first 100 sec from cops arriving so fast is a bit awful, most of the day Law side out number Criminal side with huge numbers as Happy said. Newbies now going for Law side cause it has highest hand on ARs arriving fast = getting more kills. A big positive to this big suggestion.  :tick:  :tick:
ベルセルク

Offline Wood

• e,e
  • Ingame: Wood
 :tick: :tick: :tick: :tick:
also it should work vise versa when cops are outnumbered the cooldown of MPCC should be lowerd to be more balanced for both sides

Offline SquitZ

• Junior Community Member
  • Let's fuck-in here.
    Years
  • Group: Bikers
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
I'm positive if also, MPCC respawn limit gets removed when law side is outnumbered

Otherwise negative
As a cop im saying nah, it gonna be overpowered like that, to make all the cops have auto respawn everytime they die gonna be unbalanced.

I'm neutral tho, except if you make a small edit then will change my vote to positive. Which is allowing cops to respawn just once in the MPCC truck if the criminal side is outnumbered, let's say the AR is 300 seconds so if the criminals are outnumbered cops will only be allowed to use the MPCC truck once every 300 seconds. IMO this is going to be more balanced for both sides. Let me know your thoughts as well.
Bikers Forever, Forever Bikers.

What cannot be achieved through politics is achieved through war and then completed through negotiations.

~2015

Offline Stolenn

• BOCA Founder
  • Donator L3
  • Real criminality.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Stolenn
  • Squad: Socios

Offline Meliodas#USSF

• New Community Member
  • Super Brains [IQ]
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: Meliodas#USSF
  • Squad: USSF
not really cop side is always outnumbered most newbies are always in law side  :cros:
AngusDabbah Project Manager

Software engineering student

Offline MrBin10

• New Community Member
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Bin
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Great man  :tick:

Offline Boles

• Original PiRu$ Founder
  • New Community Member
  • Censored..
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: PiRu$
  • Ingame: UncleBoles
  • Squad: PBB
"Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthafuckin'
 menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bitch ass niggas on my team so indeed
 they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED."

Tupac..

Offline Incubus

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: Prodigy
Totally agree on this suggestion!  :tick:
I daily encounter a cops who's abusing MPCCs features by simply respawning them in a blind spot area near where I am robbing store, imagine I'm the only one who's robbing store in that isolated area and he is spawning that MPCC because he knows that he might die and can respawn as many times as he wants. It is totally unfair :hands:
Added Incubus as Philippine Helper. (28.07.2019 Chin + MaZika)
Incubus (Godz23) joined the group. Invited by 1337#JayXxX (JayXxX) (2019-04-08)

Offline SCHOOLING SIR

• New Community Member
  • Group: Thievess
  • Ingame: GEOFF
  • Squad: TraumaticAcid