Author Topic: Giving criminal bosses the ability to hide obstructing vehicles  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello there.

Before up-voting/down-voting this suggestion please read everything that will be written, and check all the included Screenshots please.

Okay, so my suggestion is pretty simple and useful, the suggestion is giving criminal bosses the ability to hide obstructing vehicles, or vehicles in general.
Well, personally for me as a guy who usually host criminal activities, such as riots and so, I get tremendously huge amount trollers that trolls with vehicles and so, especially when you're a Criminal Boss, more criminals come, and more trollers, so, when you host events, you'll get trolled a lot, I really hate that, hate it so much, when I try to call a staff usually no staff responds, and when using /report usually screenshots don't show how he trolled, and reporting him on forums would be useless obviously, as it'll take staff some time to check the report on forums then find him in game THEN punish him, at that point we probably will already move from the place we're gathering at and already got rid of the troller for sure.
so giving the criminal bosses this ability will give decrease the amount of trollers, as criminal event hosters will be able to call a criminal boss instead, or the criminal boss himself will be able to hide/recover the obstructing vehicle, me as a CB usually help criminals at the gathering and while the event in progress, so when I call criminals to C-Villa, trollers come and troll the hosters by ramming the participants with bikes (what I usually see) and ram the hosters with cars, that happens to me a lot though.
and when a cop killing event is on progress, some criminals usually exploit vehicles by blocking the whole place with it, which is not acceptable for sure, so criminal bosses will have the ability to hide the troller's vehicle and prevent him getting punished.
and please, don't tell me press X then ask to hide thing, it completely wont help, it wont just hide his vehicle, I'm absolutely sure that those trollers will just ignore it, as they're doing that intentionally, not accidentally

now lets go to the screenshots aka proofs of the things I am talking about; http://imgur.com/7xVTfbo,ntc6W84,rCTgoVq,X3wxJNy

http://imgur.com/Bdud10K,LPSSd7h,iHKvqZH,wIcPi1g,zIReSjg,xcPySfz these are only few Screenshots I took, while this happens each time I host an event

As you clearly saw in the screenshots how trollers troll people with their cars/vehicles, they do that intentionally all the time, I suffer a lot from this, I'm sure that I'm not the only one that suffers, I even asked them in CB chat, and check this:
(CB) Lucifer#R{13%}[Biker]: Do you suffer from trollers while gathering at C-Villa (trollers who trolls with vehicles) ?
(CB) [H]JohnCenz'#AC: I'm suffering hard, HARD
(CB) |TR|GMane-CF: and the one who punches, and the ones who stand behind u... ye
(CB) |TR|Alkapo'GN: I do
Not all of them answered and as you can see, they do hate that too, I'm not the only one.

not to mention that both Police Chiefs and State Officials got this ability, why not Criminal Bosses too as they actually need it.
Also, I once visited one law training aka anti riot plan that cops were hosting to go to a riot, and ALL cops were quite, they don't even talk, but for criminals they chat, they troll, they flame.. they do whatever they want, as we(criminal bosses) don't have the abilities to sack people as it isn't realistic tho, nor have the ability to hide the trolling vehicles.
Sack- prevent trollers on foot; can't be added to criminal bosses for sure
Hiding obstructing vehicles- prevent trollers in vehicles; Can be added for sure, it makes sense, and needed for both criminal bosses/police chiefs that does training/activities

Plus
CriminalBoss has less abilities than the State Officials & Police Chiefs. I guess adding it won't hurt anyone as CBs are trusted enough to take that responsibility.

feel free to discuss this/add things to it, and thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: 28 02, 2015, 03:08:41 am by Lucifer »

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
Re: Giving criminal bosses the ability to hide obstructing vehicles
« Reply #1 on: 26 02, 2015, 02:09:45 pm »
I'm really suffering from the people who trolls our events at the Criminal villa, specially when they be newbies, you can't make them understand that this is punishable; due to their bad English.

Also it will not be abusable; it will be in the right hands.

I also would suggest to give the CB's and the PC's the ability to slap people if they kept trolling without cars at the Criminal villa and the Law farm only.

Because of this:
Show content

Here is a guy placing hits on himself while we're regrouping to make a riot:
Show content

皇家馬德里

Offline Andrei3

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Andrei3
« Reply #2 on: 26 02, 2015, 03:19:58 pm »
This will be really usefull, because when CBs wanna make an event at CV, some trollers are coming with the cars and push others from the line, annoying them etc.

This gonna solve a lot of problems in my opinnion. UpVoted

Offline Arrow (2014)

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: ArroW
  • Squad: AS_SAMD
« Reply #3 on: 26 02, 2015, 04:02:32 pm »
I feel that this suggestion should be added because as far as my knowledge spreads, Police Chiefs and State Officials can hide vehicles. I may be wrong on this, but that's what I've heard and read in several PC and SO applications. So why to create a bias for CBs? Up voted.
Chief of Police.
Deputy Chief of San Andreas Police Department.

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
« Reply #4 on: 26 02, 2015, 04:44:05 pm »
I feel that this suggestion should be added because as far as my knowledge spreads, Police Chiefs and State Officials can hide vehicles. I may be wrong on this, but that's what I've heard and read in several PC and SO applications. So why to create a bias for CBs? Up voted.

Exactly, you're right, both of them already have this ability, I even mentioned that in the main post
not to mention that both Police Chiefs and State Officials got this ability, why not Criminal Bosses too as they actually need it.

This will be really usefull, because when CBs wanna make an event at CV, some trollers are coming with the cars and push others from the line, annoying them etc.

This gonna solve a lot of problems in my opinnion. UpVoted
It isn't just about that, when a guy hits you you'll be able to report him using /report easily, but when a guy uses a vehicle reporting him will be much harder.

I'm really suffering from the people who trolls our events at the Criminal villa, specially when they be newbies, you can't make them understand that this is punishable; due to their bad English.

Also it will not be abusable; it will be in the right hands.

I also would suggest to give the CB's and the PC's the ability to slap people if they kept trolling without cars at the Criminal villa and the Law farm only.

Because of this:
Show content

Here is a guy placing hits on himself while we're regrouping to make a riot:
Show content

I've had even worse problems than this by trollers who uses vehicles, I've been doing activities for 6+ months and I had trollers in 80% of the events I hosted.

Offline Ahmad3

« Reply #5 on: 26 02, 2015, 04:48:03 pm »
Yea I agree with that. Many people come to troll the events with their vehicles and it ends up the event being canceled. As far as I know a CriminalBoss has less abilities than the State Officials & Police Chiefs. I guess adding it won't hurt anyone as CBs are trusted enough to take that responsibility.

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
« Reply #6 on: 26 02, 2015, 05:00:14 pm »
As far as I know a CriminalBoss has less abilities than the State Officials & Police Chiefs. I guess adding it won't hurt anyone as CBs are trusted enough to take that responsibility.

I actually was gonna add this to the first post but I forgot, thanks for reminding me

Offline Chetan

• Ingame: Chetan
« Reply #7 on: 26 02, 2015, 05:01:15 pm »
How about giving CBs the ability to hide/destroy vehicles within the area of Criminal Villa only? because that is the only place where you get annoyed the most if you are planning a riot.

If CBs would be able to hide/destroy vehicle anywhere, then can also destroy/hide a car behind which a cop is taking cover.
Regards - Chetan

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
« Reply #8 on: 26 02, 2015, 05:09:18 pm »
How about giving CBs the ability to hide/destroy vehicles within the area of Criminal Villa only? because that is the only place where you get annoyed the most if you are planning a riot.

If CBs would be able to hide/destroy vehicle anywhere, then can also destroy/hide a car behind which a cop is taking cover.

CBs are already trustable enough, not anyone can be a CB, though why PCs have this one too, why don't they have this only in law farm? of course, because they can be trusted and if they abuse it they will get punished PLUS removed from the CB team, so I don't think that thing is important

Elieps

« Reply #9 on: 26 02, 2015, 05:32:06 pm »
Upvoting this suggestion, why?
Becz I participate at a ton of events daily, when we are gathering at C-Villa, courthouse , or any other area , criminals come to us and say :"use my vehicle" and stuff like that , plus they keep spawning them , trolling all around , destroying the line of criminals , etc...

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
« Reply #10 on: 26 02, 2015, 08:08:21 pm »
Upvoting this suggestion, why?
Becz I participate at a ton of events daily, when we are gathering at C-Villa, courthouse , or any other area , criminals come to us and say :"use my vehicle" and stuff like that , plus they keep spawning them , trolling all around , destroying the line of criminals , etc...
The most things that I don't like are
1- the one you stated; I once hosted an event at LS west prison release aka the one nearby the bunker, anyway some dude came with a DFT and blocked the road saying to others get on, so he take the participants to somewhere else

2- trollers who troll with bikes: well, this happens very often, a random dude suddenly shows up ramming the hosters and participants with his bike continuously and by this the line gets ruined by this guy

And a lot more, so Ye, gonna try to add those things to the main post

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #11 on: 27 02, 2015, 02:46:33 pm »
And here I'm trying to call a staff to the C-Villa for helping but nobody answered (three staffs were online and non of them was afk):
Show content

Here I tried calling xb0x to help but his respectful answer was..
Main [17:37:03] (LS) MadaFaka~: Xb0x, we need some help at the C-villa, so many trollers there...
Main [17:37:08] (LS) [CIT]xb0x|KLM: Fuck the C-villa

I guess that suggestion should be activated to reduce the huge amount of trollers at the C-Villa
皇家馬德里

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
« Reply #12 on: 27 02, 2015, 06:20:10 pm »
And here I'm trying to call a staff to the C-Villa for helping but nobody answered (three staffs were online and non of them was afk):
Show content

Here I tried calling xb0x to help but his respectful answer was..
I guess that suggestion should be activated to reduce the huge amount of trollers at the C-Villa

Dude, it isn't just about calling staff and so, criminal bosses SHOULD organize criminals, and this will make it much easier for them

EDIT: also, in only 1 event I got those Screenshots, only 1!
« Last Edit: 27 02, 2015, 08:04:08 pm by Lucifer »

Offline Mashupper

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Mashupper
  • Squad: #AC Founder
« Reply #13 on: 27 02, 2015, 08:15:52 pm »
Upvoting this. This can be very useful, it is extremely infuriating when a riot is going on at (example: TP Hood) and some criminal parks a boxville in the entrance to sell armor or a cop tries to block the entrance with a swat tank just to give the advantage for cops to rush in.

This can benefit both cops and criminals, assuming the CB's, SO's and PC's don't abuse it by 'accidentally' hiding the enemies vehicle then kill them..
And I understand about the X > Click > Ask to Hide feature, even if it asks the person to hide it, they might choose not to.. acting as if they are afk so they do not respond to it.

Also, the sacking part. I believe Police Chiefs can do something similar to this like being able to either kill cops or kick them from the job or get them wanted for helping a wanted criminal. So it should be added for Criminal Bosses as well, to either auto-kill the troller or auto-jail him. Not 100% sure.

This suggestion is extremely useful.
« Last Edit: 27 02, 2015, 08:20:04 pm by MasHuPPeR »

Life is short, make the best of what little time you have left
Achievements: Senior Community Member / Community Map Editor / Minister of Crime / Criminal Boss / Donator L3 / Notable Criminal / FFH Pawnbroker
Mashupper

Offline Lucifer

• The Devil
« Reply #14 on: 27 02, 2015, 08:23:31 pm »
Also, the sacking part. I believe Police Chiefs can do something similar to this like being able to either kill cops or kick them from the job or get them wanted for helping a wanted criminal. So it should be added for Criminal Bosses as well, to either auto-kill the troller or auto-jail him. Not 100% sure.

This suggestion is extremely useful.

The sacking system for cops is; ability to kick job the player for a specified time, this is the only thing they do by sacking them.

just to remind you guys
I'll post the Screenshots again, http://imgur.com/iHKvqZH,wIcPi1g,zIReSjg,xcPySfz#3
Imagine this happening A LOT in 1 event each time you host, I used to host more than 1 event in a day, but I stopped doing this, due to the enormous amount of trollers I receive each time I host

EDIT: also this: http://imgur.com/Bdud10K,LPSSd7h
« Last Edit: 27 02, 2015, 11:31:34 pm by Lucifer »