Author Topic: [Guide] How to take a ScreenShot (SS)  (Read 3572 times)

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
[Guide] How to take a ScreenShot (SS)
« on: 20 11, 2020, 03:08:05 am »
Hello community,

Today I will show you how to take a screenshot and submit it in case you need to submit screenshots and you don't know how to get the link to paste it into your application!

How to take a Screenshot?

You must know to take a screenshot you must press a key you would say which is that key? they key you need to press for a screenshot is F12 After pressing F12 You can check something similar as this in F8:
Show content

Where I can submit it for get a link?
Go to pilo.ovh website, press on Upload Image, go to Local disk (C) > Program files > MTA > Screenshots. Choose your screenshot, now let it upload and you will get the link.

How to add a Signature?

As I said previously, to have a cool signature like mine, you can see at the end of the topic you can check it those are my stats my name My group / Squad When I was online, My money etc, If you purchased something in-game your signature will update to the current money you have this is not inmediately when 1 minute or less passed its update, Alright let's go to the point, when you enter to Pilovali's Page Go to Creations > Signature You must have on mind Dont fill the Group / squad Only put your In-game Name with no tags For Example: Arran Then After you done it will give you a URL that you must paste it into your Profile Signature follow my guidelines:
Show content
>
Show content
Then Save Changes:
Show content

Hoping I was of help to those that didn't know how to take a screenshot and upload it to have the URL which could be used on forum signatures and inserted in applications.
« Last Edit: 23 10, 2022, 10:46:53 am by iFrank »

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
Re: How to take a Screenshot - Guidelines
« Reply #1 on: 20 11, 2020, 03:28:38 am »
Friend, I would like to suggest you also add the page of 'imgur', it is a page like pilovali where you can upload your photos and share them through a link, you also have the option of obtaining the link in different types of formats such as HTML embed , BBCode (Forums) and Markdown (Reddit)
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 20 11, 2020, 04:25:13 am »
Friend, I would like to suggest you also add the page of 'imgur', it is a page like pilovali where you can upload your photos and share them through a link, you also have the option of obtaining the link in different types of formats such as HTML embed , BBCode (Forums) and Markdown (Reddit)
@LoLcO Yeah mate I didnt mention Imgur because I Wanted recommend Pilovali's Page because it has good features.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #3 on: 20 11, 2020, 07:37:19 pm »
Imgur is blocked in Turkey, which represends like... 60% of the community.
My website also has different types of format such as HTML, BBC 'n stuff   「(゚ペ)
I also use WebP, which lowers the size of the image to like 60% without any negative side effects. Imgur is just shit, can't even open an imgur link on my phone without being redirected to their website and getting asked to install the app.

IT guy | Introduction

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #4 on: 20 11, 2020, 07:52:45 pm »
My website also has different types of format such as HTML, BBC 'n stuff   「(゚ペ)
I also use WebP, which lowers the size of the image to like 60% without any negative side effects. Imgur is just shit, can't even open an imgur link on my phone without being redirected to their website and getting asked to install the app.
Yes, it's blocked in Egypt too, anyways. I will just remove Imgur and add your site only.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Pilovali

• im special
  • L4 Staff
  • IT guy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: KLM-P|Pilovali
  • Squad: 404
« Reply #5 on: 20 11, 2020, 07:53:49 pm »
Yes, it's blocked in Egypt too, anyways. I will just remove Imgur and add your site only.
wtf imgur also blocked in Egypt? that's new to me

there are other websites besides mine as well, you can use whatever you want

IT guy | Introduction

Offline LoLcO

• The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
« Reply #6 on: 20 11, 2020, 09:03:42 pm »
I'm not sure 60% of the community is Turkish xd.

Likewise, I just wanted to help by adding other pages where they can upload their photos and that the person can choose the one that seems most comfortable.
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #7 on: 20 11, 2020, 10:33:05 pm »
I'm not sure 60% of the community is Turkish xd.

Likewise, I just wanted to help by adding other pages where they can upload their photos and that the person can choose the one that seems most comfortable.
Mostly, yes. https://cit.gg/index.php?page=countries
Check that link, Turkey got the highest number of players in CIT, Egypt got the 3rd. That's probably huge number of the community.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 21 11, 2020, 03:39:37 am »
Well atleast @Pilovali Just save Egypt And Turkish people so they can use Pilovali's Page.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM

Offline Ivy

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 23 11, 2020, 01:05:24 pm »
hello a question I use a page equal to Imgur but I don't know if it works in countries where Imgur is prohibited to give a new alternative https://es.imgbb.com/
Yes, I believe https://imgbb.com does work in places where Imgur is blocked. I think the main reason why Imgur was blocked in these two countries is for containing 18+ content. Perhaps https://imgbb.com could be added to this topic, I use it and I think it's a good place to upload images.
« Last Edit: 24 11, 2020, 12:47:38 am by Ivy »

Offline Ivy

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 23 11, 2020, 07:51:39 pm »
Yes, but I think it should be translated in each country because Imbb is in Spanish but it is like imgur, only the image is uploaded and at once it gives the link of the image already uploaded
Actually, Imgbb has over 30 languages. You had your language set to Spanish, which is why it said "es.imgbb.com" instead of only "imgbb.com"

Show content

Offline Waltz

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #11 on: 13 12, 2020, 08:24:17 pm »
Well atleast @Pilovali Just save Egypt And Turkish people so they can use Pilovali's Page.
Pilovali is not blocked in Turkey but I dont know Egypt so turkish and egyptian peoples able to use pilo.ovh

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 10 01, 2021, 04:07:14 am »
Pilovali is not blocked in Turkey but I dont know Egypt so turkish and egyptian peoples able to use pilo.ovh
I really need to know all the Country's that blocked Imgur.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM